Community Status Updates

Photo

mintchocoKetchup.

unnie just asking if the audition in the LWE is open and if its open .. where should we audition ?
Jun 28 2010 04:11 AM
Photo

mintchocotaengmarmalade

wahhhhhhh !!*huggles* thank you very much ^^ unnie :P
Jun 10 2010 05:40 AM
Photo

taengmarmalademintchoco

HI THERE. sorry this reply was so late. anyway. i use Adobe Audition and Audacity. really depends on my mood what I use. =))))
Jun 09 2010 02:36 AM
Photo

mintchocoifajunchan

BOOH ! unnie ^^ how are you ? LOL
May 26 2010 03:46 AM
Photo

mintchocotaengmarmalade

CC unnie ! how are you ?? ^^ just want to ask something ..
what software do you use on mixing songs ^_^ plssss tell me *puppy eyes*
May 25 2010 01:26 AM
Photo

mintchocotaengmarmalade

omo .. thank you my new unnie !! yehey ^^ .. and my jessica LOL .. thank you very much .. hope we could be close
May 07 2010 11:25 PM
Photo

taengmarmalademintchoco

elora~ my Tiffany. kk :) yeah sure, you can call me unnie. for the ICandy gfx, I used brushes for those :3 i found them here: http://hanako-lovely.livejournal.com/ she has lots of cute brushes. hope that helps! ^^
May 06 2010 05:43 PM
Photo

mintchocotaengmarmalade

umm .. err .. can i ask something ..
i just saw your logo
for iCandy .. and it was really really jjang ..
can i ask what did you use to make that??
May 06 2010 06:24 AM
Photo

Jewel-8291mintchoco

Hi there. Sorry for the late reply, blame my bad memory, I always forgot to reply >.< Haha, nice to meet you too, and, you're really young, since when I become the some old already T.T You have a good voice, keep it up!
Apr 29 2010 06:42 AM
Photo

mintchocotaengmarmalade

annoyeonghaseyo ^_^ wahh nice to meet you im elora by the way ^^ and your a pinoy im a pinoy hope we can be good friends ^^ and err can i call you unnie
Apr 28 2010 11:46 PM
Photo

mintchocoJewel-8291

^_^ lets be friends bwahah !! tnx for the praise too :) your good too .. by the way nice to meet you
Apr 28 2010 01:52 AM
Photo

mintchocoD-iCE

woah .. your good on rapping .. i heard your collab with Bbhung .. nice collab .. and your pinoy .. nice
Apr 12 2010 03:18 AM
Photo

mintchocoKetchup.

ah what part .. at boys & girls .. i wont be joining its too high pitch the only line that i can do there is sooyoungs part ... chorus is so high pitch so i wont do it ^^ ..
Apr 07 2010 03:32 AM
Photo

Ketchup.mintchoco

lolol thanks ^^
Ahahaahahah thanks for the idol part XD
are you auditioning for the part too? ^^
Apr 07 2010 03:25 AM
Photo

mintchocoKetchup.

promise you really sound like her when you do high pitch part ... your boys and girls are good to wahhh !! idol XD
Apr 07 2010 03:20 AM