Community Status Updates

Photo

Mirajanechiljoo

good to know you visited our booth xDD and yeah that's too spoiling if you didn't have the copy yet. We don't have anything to play so we play the DVD from the photobook :P
Sep 13 2010 10:02 PM
Photo

chiljooP A R K J O H N ★

haha. sinong jinni? Let's just say we have the same governor but different mayors. LOL! Hindi ako nalalayo sa Malolos. In fact, it's just one jeep away~ haha.
Sep 13 2010 11:43 AM
Photo

chiljooMirajane

I did. I came by myself. My friend wasn't able to join me. Last minute thing... I got tickets so I decided to at least look around for a bit. :) I saw your booth, you guys were showing the video from the photobook dvd. I didn't wanna spoil myself coz I was waiting for my own copy at that time. lol!
Sep 13 2010 11:33 AM
Photo

P A R K J O H N ★chiljoo

jinni, malapit kalang ba sa bulacan? haha wer u from? LOL
Sep 13 2010 11:00 AM
Photo

Mirajanechiljoo

i'm gonna tell you the date when its finalized xD
about the ssfph booth @kfest, yes i was there, do you attend that event? if you were there, im the one at the table, checking for attendance :)
Sep 13 2010 07:58 AM
Photo

chiljooMirajane

oh. this december? hmm.. yeah, ok. Sure. :) If the rumor bout SoShi coming here on december for a concert was true, then I guess it'll be even better to watch them with fellow ssf-sones. :) haha. thanks for the invite btw. appreciate that. ^_^
got a question: were you there at the SSF booth last time during the KPOP fest? The one held at Megamall? :)
Sep 13 2010 03:30 AM
Photo

Mirajanechiljoo

i think we will be having our 2nd gathering this december. you should go and meet us too :)
Sep 13 2010 03:21 AM
Photo

chiljooMirajane

I think I posted once sa PH-thread. Haha. But became a regular at Fany's thread. IDK why..hehe. I'll try posting more sa PH-thread sometime. I'm kinda hesitant pa since you guys seem to know each other very well already.. :lol:
Sep 12 2010 10:30 PM
Photo

Mirajanechiljoo

haha, i just want to be active on fany spazz so i just leave the PH-thread for a while :)
and yeah, many of them were so busy posting at PH-thread :)
good to know that your a pSONE (another spazzmate) xD
Sep 12 2010 08:50 PM
Photo

chiljoo

"DJ, put it back on!"
Sep 12 2010 07:13 AM
Photo

chiljookhevzs

I guess I will someday - spazz non stop at JeTi thread, I mean. lol! Thanks, I made the siggy myself. still not that good with PS though. :)
Sep 12 2010 07:09 AM
Photo

chiljooMirajane

haha! I was surprised as well to know that there's a fellow pinoy on Fany thread. I don't usually see the pipol from the PH-thread here posting at Fany's thread. So... :) Anyway, it's nice to meet u too. ^^
Sep 12 2010 07:06 AM
Photo

khevzschiljoo

yeah., im a regularrrr! lol., haha.,but i dont post that much., you can post anything there.,like, caps from old vids., or find friends., i found a lot of friends there!., ahe..btw, i like your siggie! >.<
=]
Sep 12 2010 03:40 AM
Photo

Mirajanechiljoo

hello~ xDD
nice to meet you keke
i really didn't think your a pSONE before youve posted about the Rain con @fany spazz thread :P
Sep 12 2010 01:55 AM
Photo

chiljooP A R K J O H N ★

Hey, thanks for the add! :) Bulacan ah.. ang lapit lang! lol! :)
Sep 11 2010 11:37 PM