Community Status Updates

Photo

faeezxXSoNyeoXx

Oh hello hahaha sorry for the late reply. Now its the holidays for me so I'm busy enjoying life, hahaha once school starts then I will Spazz even more cos I won't have time to go out with friends and just spazz on SoShi. What about you? WoW I think It will be a great comeback! Just cant wait for the MV to come out!
Oct 10 2011 10:31 PM
Photo

faeezShirlyn611

HEllllo! Thks for adding!
Oct 10 2011 10:29 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxfaeez

Oppa!>_<
It's been a long time since we've chat!
How have you been?SNSD The boys!*Faints*
How do you think of it?:P
Oct 10 2011 05:52 AM
Photo

Shirlyn611faeez

hi there can i ask you favour??
my lecturer asked us to make a blog
here's my blog link
http://shirlyn611-sooyoungsters.blogspot.com/
if you got twitter, facebook or blog please become my follower because it part of our syllabus
even though the content are lame(sorry i just start making it)
it means lots to me thank u ^^
Sep 21 2011 07:45 PM
Photo

faeez

I think I am in love with Soo Young Noona, I just can't... ARGHHH why must bad things happen to good people like you? I want to give her a hug and stay by her side and do whatever she wants for her
Sep 04 2011 09:30 AM
  • EunWooMon's Photo
    EunWooMon
    Easy!! she's already out of the hospital, what a releaf!! :D
    Sep 06 2011 12:10 AM
  • whitekiss44's Photo
    whitekiss44
    ^relief :D and yes she's discharged! parteeey! But still keep on praying for her :3
    Sep 10 2011 07:34 AM
  • faeez's Photo
    faeez
    Yeah 9 is complete
    Sep 22 2011 12:22 AM
Photo

faeez

I Care For SooYoung. :* I Struggle For SooYoung. :* I Love You SooYoung. :* May God Bless You! :* Put This On Your Status If You Care About Her
Aug 29 2011 05:34 AM
Photo

faeez

ALAMAK! First thing I saw when log in was Soo Young's accident! :( I hope she gets well soon and recover fully! I Don't care if the comeback is pushed for very long, I just want her to be well. All SONES will be praying for her recovery!
Aug 29 2011 05:11 AM
  • faeez's Photo
    faeez
    ARghh this is soo frustrating! I cant do anything but just pray for her safety andd recovery, wish I could be there for her whenever she needs it :(((
    Aug 29 2011 05:19 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxfaeez

Haha,thanks Oppa:)
But that time for the SS3 tickets,I'm not sure it's a school day or what but my friend skipped school for the TIX because she is a die-hard ELF so I think maybe I will do the same,it's after exmas anyway..I suppose><
Hahas~
Aug 26 2011 09:11 PM
Photo

faeezThatOneAzn

Yo! you like Epik High too? We are in the same boat! Hi-5!
Aug 26 2011 04:07 AM
Photo

faeezxXSoNyeoXx

I hope I can queue overnight too if its not on a school night! I WANT TIX no matter what! BTW good luck on your exams!
Aug 25 2011 01:27 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxfaeez

Hwaiting Hwaiting^^
Hahas!When do you think they will start selling?I am going to queue overnight man!:P
Aug 25 2011 07:24 AM
Photo

faeezxXSoNyeoXx

Lol Yeah Fighting for our GOALS! Lets get TIX! :)
Aug 25 2011 05:43 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxfaeez

Oppa:)
I went but I regretted for getting the seating which I couldn't even see the girls but I head them talk English and sang live!The feeling was awesome!
My life goal is to see their SOLO concert without other bands><
Let's work together for our GOAL oppa^^(TICKETS!)
Aug 25 2011 01:10 AM
Photo

faeezxXSoNyeoXx

yeah totally last year I had my O levels and couldn't go, whats more was they came during my bday last year and I was totally bumped out :( I really want the tix for next year concert that is one of my life goals :D
Aug 21 2011 08:51 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxfaeez

Yeah~
Standing pit is indeed expensive but it's totally worth it!
It's the second time they have came and I cannot miss it><
Aug 21 2011 06:31 AM