Community Status Updates

Photo

xXSoNyeoXx

HI ALL!wELCOME TO talk!i WISH TO MAKE MANY MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE BIG Fans of SNSD!also wish to know more about this site as i m new!THANKS and also can some one let me know how to know that SNSD Members are ONline!THANKS!I WOULD REALLY BE GRATEFUL!
Jun 20 2010 11:18 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxsoshiangel

HI!I;m A BIG FAN!I'm new and does not really know anything about this site but was amazed when SNSD also uses and online on this site!Wish to be A Friend WIth You!Nice to Meet You!and also how to add SNSD as friends?I really wanted to know more about them and being online with them!thanks!
Jun 20 2010 11:16 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxwonntuan

HI!I;m A BIG FAN!I'm new and does not really know anything about this site but was amazed when SNSD also uses and online on this site!Wish to be A Friend WIth You!Nice to Meet You!and also how to add SNSD as friends?I really wanted to know more about them and being online with them!thanks!
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxSNSDl0ved

Photo

xXSoNyeoXx김태연의 Bigboy

Photo

xXSoNyeoXxSNSD_lOvE

Jun 20 2010 11:13 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxMinoh

Jun 20 2010 11:13 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxpear taengoo

HI!I;m also A BIG FAN!I'm new and does not really know anything about this site but was amazed when SNSD also uses and online on this site!Wish to be A Friend WIth You!Nice to Meet You!
Jun 20 2010 11:11 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxKid

HI!I;m also A BIG FAN!I'm new and does not really know anything about this site but was amazed when SNSD also uses and online on this site!Wish to be A Friend WIth You!Nice to Meet You!
Jun 20 2010 11:10 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxocti-eww

Photo

xXSoNyeoXxLynzeex3

HI!I;m A BIG FAN!I'm new and does not really know anything about this site but was amazed when SNSD also uses and online on this site!Wish to be A Friend WIth You!Nice to Meet You!
Photo

xXSoNyeoXx123

Jun 20 2010 11:09 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxJe♥Ti

Jun 20 2010 11:09 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxkinetics14

HI!I;m new to this site and wish to know more about this site!Mind me being your fren?!NIce to Meet You!
Jun 20 2010 11:07 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXxLavaBlade

HI ALL!A Big Fan of SNSD!Nice to meet you!Mind me being your fren?!I'm NEW to this site and was amazed when snsd members too use this site!Nice to meet you!
Jun 20 2010 11:05 PM