Community Status Updates

Photo

U-VSpaceLion

I'm trying to get Fall on more atm but he keeps getting away from me just as i'm about to tell him and so i will try more. No not try... do. Know anywhere where i can post my 1st post other than the obvious Introductory thread?
Jul 02 2010 08:28 PM
Photo

Lucian1KRU-V

Yeah, sure, I want flying cheese. But why are you such a big fan of flying cheese ? Did you eat some amazing cheese in France ?
Jun 22 2010 09:33 AM
Photo

U-VLucian1KR

What kinda question is that? Why do you think I'm here. My story will be revealed at a later time. Now then, you didn't answer my question.
Jun 22 2010 09:16 AM
Photo

SpaceLionU-V

Yeah, a UniPod would be very nice right about now. But more importantly, glad you finally joined our humble abode!! XD Enjoooy. Tell Fall to get on here more often too. :p
Jun 21 2010 05:10 AM
Photo

Lucian1KRU-V

Hmmm... so where's your story ? :P And no, it's not enough just to say "Captain UniBravo".
Do you like anything about SNSD ? I don't blame you if you don't, just asking.
Jun 20 2010 11:12 PM
Photo

U-VSpaceLion

That's great to hear. Glad that ur enjoying urself. All you need is a UniPod and uh u'll be all set. Now if you take a look to ur left, u'll see air....
Jun 20 2010 08:28 PM
Photo

U-VLucian1KR

I doubt you will even my hurt my feelings. At least my SoShi story is kinda better. Now then, want some Flying Cheese?
Jun 20 2010 08:25 PM
Photo

SpaceLionU-V

=D Egypt is AH-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING! I love it. But right now I'm in the UAE. I was in DUbai from Friday to Sunday and from Sunday night to Wednesday, I'm going to be in Abu Dhabi. All of the UAE trip sponsored by the Crown Prince. Am I in Heaven? I think so. xD
Jun 20 2010 01:10 PM
Photo

Lucian1KRU-V

Haha, you mean my story was lame ? I'll kill you if that's what you wanted to say :P
Jun 20 2010 09:25 AM
Photo

U-VLucian1KR

Lucian, your story has captured the imagination of the entire.... Great to see you here.
Jun 20 2010 05:08 AM
Photo
Photo

VasudhaivKutumbkamU-V

You can still call me MA
Jun 19 2010 07:43 PM
Photo

U-VVasudhaivKutumbkam

Hey there VasudhaivKutumbkam! Whoa holy pimpin shrimp that's a long name. What am I suppose to call you?
Jun 19 2010 07:38 PM
Photo

U-VVVVACCPLPNLY

You, sir, may call me UV or Uni since it's a Universal name for me and it's used everywhere. And it's good to be in here.
Jun 19 2010 07:35 PM
Photo

U-VSpaceLion

Why, if it isn't my old friend, the Grand Master Wise One himself, DJ. I've just recently came on because i thought it felt that it was the right time. How's it going on ur trip to Egypt?
Jun 19 2010 07:31 PM