Community Status Updates

Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

Hoo no , she was the rapper of the group :( !
But designer it's good too haha !
Hmm I don't know , they sold some albums but i don't remember (Pinnochio, rememberrrr me~~~ttarattattaratta ~~F(X) , i love this song **)i bought some fans : Yoona, Jonghyun and Tiffany !! No money LOL !!!
Jun 20 2011 08:24 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeyukinaa

OMG YES UR AWSOME ;D
and she is leaving because she wants to become a designer D;
Aww..wouldnt they sell the deluxe album at Smtown?? ..doesnt SM technicly own the japanese albums since its their artist? xD
Jun 20 2011 08:13 AM
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

Haha !! It's good , you're not jaelous :P!
Hoo YES , me too HANDS UP !!!!!!!!!
WHAT?! Seriously :'O ?! I didn't know , why she's leaving ?
Ho no , no money LOL !!! You're lucky, because in France , it's not dollars but euros so i can't buy the album except in some shops in Paris......
Jun 20 2011 08:10 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeyukinaa

lol its ok
YES !!!!! she is awsome with nickhun.
I cant wait for 2pm's comeback lol xD
n i cant believe bekah is leaving from after school...they just released the graduation photos..its so sad..
OH ! did u buy the deluxe first press album?? i just ordered mine on thursday..i cant wait for it to arrive..
Jun 19 2011 05:54 AM
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

Hum. Sorry for the 3 comments , my computer bug...
XD !!
LMAO ! She's very cuuuuute with Nickhun **
Ho yeah , i saw the trailer lol !
It's like Yonghwa and SooHyun , they were really cute together ! I watched some koreans programs too LOL !
Jun 19 2011 05:45 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeyukinaa

CO CO COLA !!! XD
YES IM OBSESSED WITH VICTORiA!!!
im scared that WGM might be over soon because her and nickhun are taking wedding photos T_T
Jun 19 2011 05:29 AM
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

I think it's like coca cola, it has become my drug lol In my ipod there is that!
Ho i see xD , and you love victoria right :) ?
I would like to travel there ,one day **
Jun 19 2011 05:06 AM
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

I think it's like coca cola, it has become my drug lol In my ipod there is that!
Jun 19 2011 04:37 AM
Photo
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

Jun 19 2011 04:35 AM
Photo

snsdawsomeyukinaa

LOL !
im obsessed with k-pop to XD
f(x) is my next sick obsession lol. ehh NY aint that great lol
Jun 18 2011 05:56 PM
Photo

lilflipboyee92yukinaa

that is the biggest reason i have to like them, mainl because the're dudes, i don't swing that way. but if i did, maaaayyybe.
Jun 18 2011 03:40 PM
Photo

yukinaalilflipboyee92

Hoo yeah CNBlue i'ts a very good group , i love them too, their songs are very different , a mix of jazz,pop and rock , i love it !
Jun 18 2011 09:29 AM
Photo

lilflipboyee92yukinaa

i haven't been sucked it very far, but right now it's just SNSD and CNBlue, and whoever sounds good to my ears. I tend to be picky with songs i listen to
Jun 18 2011 08:51 AM
Photo

yukinaasnsdawsome

Yes , the first time in Paris , I really lucked out, since the time I wanted to see them !!!
NY ? Great city ** !!!
Hmm i have several favourite group ^^" : Shinee (omg *_*) , B2ast , 2PM, SNSD of course :p, Super Junior , F(x), FT Island.. and others , i really like k-pop xD
Jun 18 2011 07:35 AM