Community Status Updates

Photo

Ranlpinkrabbit91

sis Ngan, how are you? we haven't talk since that day :(
Apr 14 2009 10:45 PM
Photo
Photo

Ranl♥izzian♥

izzian, lol i can't stop smiling at how u are my donseng and my cousin (yoorih) is your dongseng :)) and if we're talking about real family rank, it's an irony because she is my unnie :P
Apr 13 2009 12:57 PM
Photo

♥izzian♥Ranl

hahah.. ^ ^ I like the romantic episodes with ran... haven't found yet? i want him to grow up now... the last episode i've watched was when he drink something then he grow up and ran almost see the big conan.. shinichi... It's like naruto... still in progress... hahah...
Apr 12 2009 07:11 AM
Photo

RanlYuriIsMine

Hi, nice to meet you. :)
Apr 11 2009 03:00 PM
Photo
Photo

YuriIsMineRanl

I mean hi how r u?
Apr 11 2009 02:57 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Ranl♥izzian♥

hahahha how dare you have a crush on Shinichi!! I wanted so one like him, not him because he is for Ran!!! lol he's still COnan, he hasn't found the Black Organization and the drug yet T__T
Apr 11 2009 11:18 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥Ranl

oh.. I see... I'm a super-fan of detective conan too... ^ ^ before I got hooked on k-pop... I used to watch anime... & it's one of my all-time favorite... The Conan fangirl in me WANT to see ♥Shinichi Kudou♥ all big and solving cases. I had a crush on him when I was young... hahah... Too bad, I haven't watched the final episode... have you watched it unnie???
Apr 11 2009 05:06 AM
Photo

BrightmellowRanl

LOL xD I know right? people thinks that she is also mean :( when she makes rude comments to older adults Sooyoung apologizes though it was on this one news :) I also love Soohyo and YoonHyun? I never heard this couple :( I am going to check ^^ maybe they will become my fav. ^^ and I also like SooHyo :)
Apr 10 2009 06:08 PM
Photo

RanlBrightmellow

lol I was just on and your comment came! SooNa is amazing. SooNa is my # 1, except i have 2 #1's lol YoonHyun! I love SOo Young unnie because she stands to protect and defend SNSD even if it means people might find her dislikable because she is too tough and strong (Deep Talk with Park Jung Hoon) She made me proud in this show ^^
Apr 10 2009 05:55 PM
Photo

BrightmellowRanl

your welcome ^__^ I really love SooNa ^^ they are my #1 couple :) the two Shikshins xD
Apr 10 2009 05:47 PM