Community Status Updates

Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

its ok unnie.. thank you.. ^-^
i'm really glad were friends..
and i hope you won't exhaust yourself that much w/ your preparation in japan stuffs... always take care.. and hwaiting!!! ^-^
Feb 05 2010 05:37 AM
Photo

soshihoney♥izzian♥

omgawdd. happy belated bday, dear dongsaeng. i'm very very sorry for the late reply T.T Japan made me busy huhu. and thank you too for being friends with me. saranghae, dongsaeng ahh~
Feb 05 2010 01:17 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

unnie.. its my first birthday here on SSF.. i just want to thank you for being my friend.. ^-^
kamsahamnida unnie..
Feb 02 2010 04:03 AM
Photo

soshihoney7nicKEY

aww. chingu <33 it's okay. heyy,, this year is your spm year right? GOOD LUCK on that. study smart, okeee?
Jan 17 2010 02:57 AM
Photo

7nicKEYsoshihoney

my honey!^^ ouh, chingu! i'm sory for long time no news from me..actually, i have BIG EXAM this year..so, i'm sory if i not replying u..>3<
Jan 16 2010 04:23 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

i also like wootae.. omo wooyoung oppa was so lucky..
Jan 09 2010 05:06 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

idk who i want to ship w/ fany unnie.. who do you think she like as a bf for real?...
and yeah taecyoon was cool too.. but yoonhae forever.. ^-^
Jan 09 2010 05:05 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

yuph.. i've watch almost all of the fancams on gayo.. kekeke..
woofany was so adorable.. i hope fany unnie didn't miss the heart of woo.. ryt?.. maybe its really for siwon oppa.. ^-^
Jan 09 2010 05:04 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

unnie.. i think my reply was more late.. - , -
i've been so busy w/ school too.. btw.. i'll only open my SSF acct on sat.. coz i need to focus on my studies.. coz our return demo in nursing was soo near.. but i'll never forget to reply on your comments.. ^-^
Jan 09 2010 05:02 AM
Photo

soshihoney♥izzian♥

i'm reallyreally sorry for replying late. well, i kinda busy with the whole japan thing so..y'know. yeah,, and taec and yoong were so hawtt. did yo watch the fancam of woo & fany? they were like..best friends, y'know. new fandom for me. haha xDD
Jan 03 2010 09:37 PM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

yah.. ive read some comments that kbs was a bit boring.. so we'l watch MBC now instead of KBS.. hmmm.. and i got so hyper with yoong unnie and taec.. omo.. aneong unnie.. have a great year ahead.. SNSD and SONE.. is.. izzz... LOVE.. ^-^
Dec 31 2009 09:27 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

you bet unnie.. sifany is really jjang..!!!! i wonder if fany unnie could have a bf in real life.. could he be a suju member.. kekeke.. aa.. unnie.. our comp is freakin slow tonight.. i need to close few tabs so i can watch MBC gayo..
Dec 31 2009 09:25 AM
Photo

soshihoney♥izzian♥

i know. Sifany was too sweet. haha xDD i'll restraint myself from spazzing over them, AGAIN. lol. i heard that sulli, tiffy and taeng were in the same room during training years. hmm? ohh,, you just watched it? but sbs and mbc;s gayo daejun are more JJANG though ; )
Dec 31 2009 09:07 AM
Photo

soshihoney♥izzian♥

i know right? but snsd really owned 2009. it seemed that they shined brighter this year. which i'm more than glad. teehee. i just watched the fireworks. haha. totally amajjing.
Dec 31 2009 09:06 AM
Photo

♥izzian♥soshihoney

yah... i really like sifany.. fany unnie is so pretty.. have you seen her pics with sulli.. OMG.. they're like real sisters.. ^ ^
aww.. its 1am here now.. but we still need to watch KBS gayo daejun.. omo.. our KPOP addiction. hahah
Dec 31 2009 09:01 AM