Community Status Updates

Photo

SoyJacklynne

I can live with YulTi ... everyone is like in the YulTi writing spirit and I fully support it!
Jun 14 2009 01:56 PM
Photo
Photo

JacklynneSoy

T.T I really am a fraud! It has become absolutely impossible for me to write YulSica. I just... Can't do it. orz. I have even been able to write YulTi but not YulSica. I'm a failure!
Jun 14 2009 01:42 PM
Photo

SoyJacklynne

you are such a "pretender" wtf is yulsic doing on your personal picture ...T-T I see mostly JeTi drabbles/stories.
Jun 02 2009 02:33 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Jacklynnesica-effect ♥

Your request falls to the bottom of my list, you. 8)
Feb 22 2009 11:10 AM
Photo

Jacklynnesica-effect ♥

You have absolutely no patience! Traffic? 8(
Nov 09 2008 08:27 PM
Photo

sica-effect ♥Jacklynne

why are you taking so long to get over here T_T you don't even live that far away !
Nov 09 2008 06:49 PM
Photo

SoyJacklynne

Just take whatever you write about JeNy and change all the "Tiffany"s to "Yuri"s. I would like to see a fanfic that requires Yulsic to be in leather ^^
Nov 09 2008 06:30 AM
Photo

JacklynneSoy

You're forcing me? Haha, I'm no good at writing YulSic, though. Would you like to give me a prompt? I suppose that I can certainly try!
Nov 08 2008 02:23 PM
Photo

SoyJacklynne

psssh well now I'm forcing you to write a Yulsic one. ppali!
Nov 05 2008 03:46 AM
Photo

Jacklynnesica-effect ♥

You... Fell for my trap. ^^;; I will keep it logged in this time too, haha! And... I can't write, haha. You're taking forever to take a shower. T-T
Nov 03 2008 10:32 PM
Photo

JacklynneSoy

..."finally caved." Haha! Actually, my favorite pairing is the Royal Couple. I only write JeNy because Olivia/sica-effect <3 forces me to do so! YulSic is the best!
Nov 03 2008 10:24 PM
Photo

sica-effect ♥Jacklynne

also, wae o wae T^T YOU LEFT YOUR ACCOUNT LOGGED IN ON MY COMPUTER ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU? IT WAS A TRAP, I KNEW IT OTL I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
wow so much caps on this comment wall LOL
Nov 02 2008 07:53 PM