Community Status Updates

Photo

SiekajellySSF

...Thanks dude. ^ ^
Aug 28 2010 04:55 AM
Photo

jellySSFSieka

Oh, you're still sick? Get well soon! :)
Aug 28 2010 03:12 AM
Photo

jellySSFKEii

I'm glad you finally revealed yourself! And I even thought you were Sieka! haha
Aug 28 2010 02:21 AM
Photo

jellySSFSoShiTaeNy

Hi Sergia! Thanks for adding me. As for your question, I really don't know coz I just got it from another site. Sorry. :) I hope other TaeNy shippers know.
Aug 28 2010 02:19 AM
Photo

jellySSFRisse-hahaha:)

I want to experience the best day of my Kpop life too! When will I get to see them? *cries*
Did the girls knock you down? xD Maybe they did. :woot: It's just your friends caught you when you fell and became unconscious. (my weird imagination) haha
Aug 28 2010 02:13 AM
Photo

Risse-hahaha:)jellySSF

I screamed, sqeauled, went crazy hahaha it was the best day of my kpop life O___o
the girls were too beautiful :<
Aug 28 2010 12:56 AM
Photo

SoShiTaeNyjellySSF

Hi, from what show is the taeny kiss GIF from your last post in the taefany thread? tnx.
Aug 26 2010 09:05 AM
Photo

jellySSFRisse-hahaha:)

Hi Risse! I bet you squealed a lot while watching TaeNy interact live! :D
Aug 26 2010 05:24 AM
Photo

TaengLovejellySSF

Well I'm glad you like Define Love, even though I haven't updated it in such a long time TT It's always cool to get new readers, so yeah, please do read my writings q:
Aug 25 2010 01:36 PM
Photo

KEiijellySSF

puahahaha.. you don't know how much i squealed when i first saw that PIC > < my mom even gave me the WTF face T_T
Aug 25 2010 06:25 AM
Photo

jellySSFKEii

I'm amazed! You're so FAST! I'm already seeing Taeyeon gangsta on your avvy! XD
Aug 25 2010 05:53 AM
Photo

jellySSFfalentine

Ow. Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't read it though. And..Fany's CRAZY? owah I'm going there now! So many TaeNy fics! I don't know which to read first lol. But I'm thankful that I have my daily dose of TaeNy. XD
Aug 25 2010 05:00 AM
Photo

jellySSFTaengLove

Hi Monica! I really love reading 'Define love'. It's the only fic of yours that I've read so far. I want to read your other fics too. Thanks for the comment! :D
Aug 25 2010 04:47 AM
Photo

ShiroEmpathyjellySSF

Sure. ^^ Ask as many questions as you want.
Aug 24 2010 11:48 AM
Photo

falentinejellySSF

Jelly.. Hi~~ ^^
Jelly Jelly,, Are you writing fic in LJ too??
oh btw, you should add "Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades" by Bionic too.. It's Major TaeNy fic.. but Fany is crazy here *she makes me frustration >__<* LOL..
Aug 24 2010 10:33 AM