Community Status Updates

Photo

SNSD.UK-fan Clairextaenyislovex

What?! Thats so unfair though, i hope you complained! lol
No i'm not going. It was taking so long to work out travel arrangements and on the day all the tickets were sold out in 15 minutes. I had no chance :( lol oh well.....
May 21 2011 08:42 AM
Photo

xtaenyislovexSNSD.UK-fan Claire

Nope :( Airline kept my money AND my ticket >_< I had a front row seat in the area the fanclub was at :c oh well, there's always next time right? ^^ Are you going to SM Town Paris?
May 21 2011 08:38 AM
Photo

Ah thats a shame. Did you get the money back since it didn't work out?
Yeah i became a SONE about November time lol :P
May 21 2011 08:36 AM
Photo

Oh that makes sense :3 I became a SONE early last year, and a chunk of that money was from trying to go to SM Town LA, which didnt work out :P
May 21 2011 07:25 AM
Photo

Wow 0.0
Thats a lot of money! lol i will have to count up how much i have spent. I think its about £200 by now including the new album. But i only became a SONE late last year hehe :P
May 21 2011 07:06 AM
Photo

Oh yeah I'm sure it's worth it :P
That's why I never regretted buying SNSD merchandise even though I've spent atleast $2,000 since I became a SONE LOL what can I say? It's the lifestyle of a SONE :P
May 21 2011 06:28 AM
Photo

Haha yeah in some ways i'm surprised they're charging it as that. Mr Taxi has only just come out as well! Being a SONE, such an expensive lifestyle haha. I mean its almost $100. I got mine for about £60 but still, thats a lot for an album. I'm sure it will be worth it...i hope haha lol :)
May 21 2011 06:08 AM
Photo

That's good :D and I know right?
After watching the teaser I'm SO excited about it and no, I haven't pre-ordered it yet LOL still waiting to get the money somehow x3 and yes the price is VERY shocking o_o
May 21 2011 05:59 AM
Photo

Yeah but i doubt i will ever get all the t-shirts of the members haha.
Good good :) Yeah i'm fine thank you :)
I have pre-ordered album, i'm looking forward to it, even though the price was a bit shocking haha. Have you pre-ordered it yet?
May 21 2011 04:35 AM
Photo

Really? That's a good idea :)
And I'm doing fine :3 thanks for asking
How are you? c:
Oh, did you pre-order the new Japanese album yet?
May 20 2011 10:26 PM
Photo

Yeah Tiffany is my fav :)
Yeah its me, i'm very proud of that picture haha. I'm planning to get a shirt with all their names printed on it sometime soon :)
How are you? :)
May 19 2011 10:49 AM
Photo

Really? That's awesome :) Thanks for adding me. It's nice to meet you too. Is that you in the picture? I love your sweatshirt :P
May 18 2011 02:55 PM
Photo

Hello :) Thank you for being my friend. Nice to meet you. I love Tiffany too! ^_^
May 15 2011 12:50 PM
Photo

xtaenyislovex

Still waiting patiently for the day I hear SNSD is coming back to the US :) Things didn't work out last time, but I'll try again because It's my every wish and dream to see them in person.
Apr 20 2011 11:51 PM
Photo

xtaenyislovexkunnie21yu

Aw thank you :) And yes, Tiffany is amazing ^^ as are the rest of the girls :D
Apr 20 2011 11:48 PM