Community Status Updates

Photo

MinYoung_x3jimsoonkyu

Ah and i send u app on facebook ! :)
Jan 05 2011 04:10 PM
Photo

MinYoung_x3jimsoonkyu

Sorry my laptop was brokean abit. Ah why sick T_T u ok now ? How was your New Years day :)?? I was listening falf of the day to live album keke~~
Jan 05 2011 04:09 PM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

I guess the live.com domain since I was using Windows Live? i'm not sure keke
Dec 28 2010 05:21 PM
Photo

jimsoonkyuMinYoung_x3

I'm sick T_T how are you?
Dec 28 2010 05:19 PM
Photo
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

thanks ^^ i hope sometime we can go online @ the same time (btw do you use @hotmail.com / @live.com as the domain? happy holiday to you too :D
Dec 27 2010 06:37 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

yeah, but I rarely use it. id is wildarms2007 . but then again, I rarely use it so there's a small chance we'll catch up each other there.. happy holidays!
Dec 26 2010 08:27 PM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

hi, do you have msn?
Dec 26 2010 08:26 AM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

One of them complained about the CF of Haptic Motion & SEOUL. She's saying as if SNSD is the one who choose what CF they gonna do or what celebrity they gonna use for the MV. Well, about the #protectsica thing, SM has clarified its false. AKP made some rumor again~
Dec 08 2010 06:26 AM
Photo

aisukurimujimsoonkyu

nice too meet you too. \O/
so, we're 88ers.. LOL~
#protectsica again? oh geezz... too tired about those RIDICULOUS words. twitter and then tumblr.
v
Dec 07 2010 11:24 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

and thanks for still defending the girls lol. those kind of posts/comments used to anger me a lot when I was a new fan, but now I just find their rants ridiculously funny. I used to defend the girls a lot too, but I kinda not doing it much anymore, maybe because of my busy work. Glad we have someone like you to defend/clarify/explain SNSD's side.
Dec 07 2010 09:02 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyusakurazaki

I'm not sure, the video is not really conclusive. well apparently, sones earlier where tweeting stuffs like #protectsica but people just want the issue to be some kind of private. and then boom, that scene reached blogs because of those Sones tweeting about that issue. I mean, they could've just kept it to ourselves rather than some crappy kpop blogs about it. I'm kinda one of those angry sones
Dec 07 2010 08:59 AM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

well, it is 'calmer'. but the recent one is someone said that SNSD can't do anything without the help of other boyband. she said that snsd always leech them :(
Dec 07 2010 08:56 AM
Photo

sakurazakijimsoonkyu

oh! i've seen the video. it wasnt clear, but are you sure that the man really touched sica? and what Trending topic that makes the sones angry?
Dec 07 2010 08:55 AM
Photo

jimsoonkyuaisukurimu

yeah I'm just 3 days older than you lol nice to meet you (^o^)/
Dec 07 2010 08:50 AM