Community Status Updates

Photo

MingJia' :BxGOSU

Still can't beat mine.=p
go view ppl profile lor. Then they will come back view yours. Usually if I view ppl profile, the person must have type very logical stuff like Winston. Or you post a lot. Thts why I nvr view yours lor. Hahaha!xD
Oct 30 2010 06:40 PM
Photo

xGOSU MingJia' :B

Rofl, I see .. The prob is I joined in August 09 T_____T
Nobody wanna view my profile :(
Making the two of you view my profile was unintentional, but that was 2 more profile views thanks to the both of you! :D
Oct 30 2010 06:29 PM
Photo

I thought you join this year august. I Noe why you comment on me & Randall profile. So we can come to your profile & comment & increase your number of profile viewers. Actually I did nth to increase profile viewers. Idk why I got so much.
Oct 30 2010 03:37 AM
Photo

You only joined in May this year leh! >___<
Oct 30 2010 03:15 AM
Photo

Of cos. See when I join. & post count. V^____^V
Oct 29 2010 07:43 PM
Photo

Wow, you've got more profile views than me :(
Oct 29 2010 07:35 PM
Photo

MingJia' :BImperfection-x3

Haha! Don be too angry, ya? Chill(: we all Noe you are trying to help ppl & it's good! You see.(: just try not to use that method anymore since not all ppl except it.(: you have got kind intention just that they misunderstood it.(:
Jun 12 2010 06:41 PM
Photo

Imperfection-x3MingJia' :B

Ha ha, I am glad you enjoyed it too! I guess you are like me, only able to buy stuff from blogshops. ;D
Lets ignore those grown-ups who have credit cards or paypal. We have our own way too!
Jun 12 2010 05:21 PM
Photo

MingJia' :BImperfection-x3

Hey! Thanks for the website you give!:D
Jun 12 2010 06:02 AM
Photo

angelcytheriaMingJia' :B

hahas...yeah but from BONAMANA, im expanding my biase-ness. to LeeTeuk(his body OMFG), SungMin (how can i not love him), Ryeowook (Like SUPER HOT), EunHyuk (HOT! hahas), KyuHyun (hip thrust hot!), Donghae (HOT!) hahas.
May 17 2010 10:48 PM
Photo

MingJia' :Bangelcytheria

Ahaha! Nice to meet you.(: you are sungmin bias? I'm eunhyuk & heechul bias!
May 17 2010 10:39 PM
Photo

angelcytheriaMingJia' :B

Hi MingJia :D finally i found someone who is the same age as me ;D
May 17 2010 10:20 PM