Community Status Updates

Photo

.dqct.xXSoNyeoXx

I only played volleyball. I watch a lot of other sports too, just don't play. I'm not very athletic I geuss :)
Aug 09 2011 08:11 PM
Photo

.dqct.WobBLeR

Yeah, jobs are hard to find. I hope I'll find one soon. I still track SunSpazz Thread everyday, I'm just too lazy to post :))
Aug 09 2011 08:05 PM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXx.dqct.

Chingu Annyeong^^
Hahas,it's alright:)
I'm in love with sports!!!How about chingu?
I mean Unnie^^!
Aug 08 2011 11:44 PM
Photo

Hiiragi.dqct.

really? thank you so so much :) i'kk make sure to update my thread so that you'll get updates (i've been busy)
Aug 08 2011 08:02 AM
Photo

suntotheyeon.dqct.

Unniiiieeee.. >___< Miss you so much that you finally come back! I'm all fine unnie just a bit busy bcoz of university's assignment
Anyway,yeah,I've just been a dandyu shipper a while ago n started on writing a fanfic.I'm happy you like it >.< and I'll add you to the PM List! Thanks unnie! ^^
Aug 08 2011 07:56 AM
Photo

WobBLeR.dqct.

I graduated last July, but still busy sitting for exams to find a job. Lol! I just sat for the exams last week, so I'm free for the time being.
So I was kinda wondering what my fellow (veteran) SunShiners were up to. And coincidentally it just happened to be your birthday! :)
Good to hear that you're back. Drop by the Spazz Thread sometime?
Aug 08 2011 07:45 AM
Photo

.dqct.WobBLeR

Thank you for your birthday wish, I actually want to say hi to you. I'm back after a long hiatus.
I don't think we have chance to chat much before but I'm glad you still remember me. I've just graduated and free for a moment. How about you?
Aug 08 2011 07:15 AM
Photo

.dqct.Hiiragi

Just want to say I really like your artwork, such beauty and simplicity. I've meant to say this for a very long time but kept getting shy, lol, such fangirl.
Aug 08 2011 07:09 AM
Photo

.dqct.suntotheyeon

I'm reading for fic too. I'll leave comment in the topic but in case I forget, please add me to your PM list. I can't believe there's actually a fic that has Sunyeon and UFO Baby. Great jobs by you!
Aug 08 2011 07:03 AM
Photo

WobBLeR.dqct.

Hey there! Wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope everything's awesome at your end. (: Enjoy!
Aug 08 2011 07:02 AM
Photo

WobBLeR.dqct.

Hey there! Wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope everything's awesome at your end. (: Enjoy!
Aug 08 2011 07:02 AM
Photo

.dqct.suntotheyeon

Heyyy! Do you still remember me? =)))))
I'm back after a super long hiatus. I'm still catching up on things but I want to say hi to people close to me here. How have you been?
Aug 08 2011 06:59 AM
Photo

.dqct.SunnyVelvets

That's too bad but it's fine. I've just finished 1st round. Let's have one when you have more free time ^.^
Aug 08 2011 05:43 AM
Photo

.dqct.xXSoNyeoXx

Thank you for your birthday wish. I'm sorry I didn't notice your comment earlier.
You're into a lot of sports. That's so amazing!
Aug 08 2011 04:06 AM
Photo

xXSoNyeoXx.dqct.

Chingu-ya,Happy Birthday^^
Aug 08 2011 03:57 AM