Community Status Updates

Photo

skullcandiiiaminspirit

Oh really? *sighs* I think I need to make another. ^^ BTW< I made it ^^
Aug 18 2010 07:55 PM
Photo

iaminspiritskullcandii

hello!! may i know why this "http://****yeahyulteuk.tumblr.com/" can't work?? can you give the real address please....thanks!
Aug 13 2010 06:35 AM
Photo

skullcandiiiaminspirit

Hey there! There's a new tumblr blog for Yulteuk lovers! I'll PM you the link~! ^^
Aug 13 2010 01:59 AM
Photo

skullcandiiiaminspirit

OH!!! Thank you! I thought the "..." in ur page is just a .... whatever! OH well... thanks!
Aug 13 2010 01:52 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

skullcandiiiaminspirit

hey! u make the yulteuk vow? OH MY!!! Please share it to me!!! I'll credit u!!! GOSH!!!
Aug 09 2010 06:02 PM
Photo

only seokyu <3iaminspirit

thanks for adding me fellow seokyu believer!! :)
Aug 09 2010 03:47 AM
Photo

iaminspiritPrincess Q

oh really?? Ok then... i understand it..since i'm also studying...well..please let me know when the IF is open....thanks!!!
Aug 08 2010 09:39 PM
Photo

Princess Qiaminspirit

I'm afraid to tell you that the IF for SeoKyu is on a long hiatus. The graphic designers, and admins are really busy. Well, of course, because of school. But once everything is finished, we'll let you guys know about it immediately. ^^
Aug 07 2010 09:54 PM
Photo

iaminspiritPrincess Q

hello!! may i know..did the SEOKYU international forums opens already?? i really want to join it....REALLY WANT TO JOIN IF IT OPEN ALREADY....and if it exist,can u give me the link?? thanks!!
Aug 07 2010 09:11 PM
Photo

iaminspirittripletsarah

hey!! when will u update the SM HIGH??? Really can't wait for the update!!HyoHyuk-HaeFany-Mayuri-SunSun-Seokyu-and SOOkyung...Please...update it and PM me please....
Aug 05 2010 06:22 PM
Photo

tripletsarahiaminspirit

hey hey, i saw your post on Super Gen thread, REALLY EXCITED too for seokyu's DUET!!!!
Aug 05 2010 05:39 AM
Photo
Photo

iaminspiritseoxeanne

REALLY THANKS!!! I LOVE IT!! SEOKYU!!!
Aug 01 2010 08:59 PM