Community Status Updates

Photo

kittymy_azyluris

LOL! That's really true unnie! :) Our angels were talented so as SONES <3 yeah!~
Really? That's great! You should go pick a nice SciFi book to start a healthy reading habit. :)
May 14 2011 02:45 AM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

I like SciFi too! Esp. scifi movies (but I'm sure I'd love scific books; it's just that I'm lazy to read.) I should probably pick up a good reading habit some day. But it won't start anytime soon lol.
May 07 2011 04:04 PM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

I cope with SNSD as my drug. lol. I think pairing fanfics are SO cute! We have a lot of talented SONE writers. I want to get back into reading them again.
May 07 2011 04:03 PM
Photo

Icibankittymy_

awwww get skype! so we can talk! gogogogoog
May 07 2011 11:27 AM
Photo

kittymy_Iciban

Nah~ I don't have any Skype
May 07 2011 03:15 AM
Photo

kittymy_azyluris

:DD A fanfic addict? ^^
Hhmm. I'm into romance and scifi. Yeah!~ But any books that has a nice
meaning will do for me.
May 07 2011 03:02 AM
Photo

kittymy_azyluris

Yep! To think that were doing our very best but it seems like it wasn't enough for them. Oh man~ How can we cope this? ^^
May 07 2011 02:49 AM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

Reading? lol the only casual reading I do in my life now is reading fanfics LOL. and even that I haven't done since last year. What kind of genres do you read?
May 05 2011 12:49 PM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

aw that sucks. Being compared to family members is always a burden. No matter how much I excelled in school or whatever awards I got, my older sister was always getting praise 'cause she'd always edge me out. She's not as much of an academic, but she's gotten lots of awards/recognition for the changes she made to our student society in our faculty, social work, etc. she's always standing out
May 05 2011 12:48 PM
Photo

kittymy_azyluris

I don't know?
I feel like I couldn't do something better. They're comparing me to my cousin. I really hate it.
May 03 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

kittymy_azyluris

Whew!~ That's great unnie .. a SOSHi Break :) kkk~ I'm doing just fine. Doing household chores, reading ~ waah~ soo booreed o.O
May 03 2011 09:54 PM
Photo

Icibankittymy_

oooo really? luckyyyyyy!!! i wish they came here.
btw u have skype?
May 03 2011 09:51 PM
Photo

kittymy_Iciban

Yeah! My friends told me that SNSD will conduct a concert here around February next year ..
May 03 2011 09:15 PM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

How come they didn't want you to find a summer job?
May 01 2011 05:35 PM
Photo

azyluriskittymy_

Hello dongsaeng, long time no talk! I've been working of course. But lately I've been taking a lot more Soshi breaks lol so it's good. How about you? How's everything?
May 01 2011 05:34 PM