Community Status Updates

Photo

always_yoona_angelfionna

Thank you :). I do the same thing too if I´m busy . I'm was disappointed too but we are strong like Yoona right? I think it´s really good that we can share our opinions in our Yoonaddicts thread and talk about it. We are Yoonaddicts so we can help each other and talk about this issues. Hater are always there but this time they had no reason to hate her (like always( but last time they had
Aug 13 2011 08:44 AM
Photo

fionnaalways_yoona_angel

Good PM unnie. Yeah, I just lurk, see and read people's comment or shared infos. lol. I'm bit disappointed because another issue is up for YA's. ._.
I'm online right now and I need to catch up Soshi and Yoona's arrival. I didn't see any pics of her coming back to Korea.
Aug 13 2011 05:41 AM
Photo

ArcaneBoyfionna

same here school and work
i miss everyone XD
Aug 12 2011 02:50 PM
Photo

always_yoona_angelfionna

I think she left L.A. this afternoon. SONE´s wait for her in Korea today. Yes I agree our Yoong will be really tired after this flight. She can´t rest like other members. I really hope she get the chance to go to a holiday. You are welcome ;) You lurk? Haha.
Aug 12 2011 08:37 AM
Photo

fionnaalways_yoona_angel

Oh, Yoona's leaving tonight? Poor Yoong. She'll suffer from jet lag then attend a concert tomorrow? and yes I heard the comeback is on September. Thanks unnie, I always lurk at YA's thread to check updates. ^^
Aug 12 2011 05:31 AM
Photo

fionnaArcaneBoy

Wow. I'm good, busy with school. :) How about you? Where have you been? It's been a long time.
Aug 12 2011 05:28 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelfionna

Welcome back dongsaeng! I understand you. I wish you good good luck for your exams :D Yoona updates : Yoona was in L.A. for her CF(Eider) with Lee Minho but she is leaving L.A. today for Korea(she must attend a Concert tomorrow). Yes she was seen in Beverly Hills(shopping). Good news : SNSD´s Comeback is next month.It´s confirmed
Aug 12 2011 03:36 AM
Photo

ArcaneBoyfionna

of course I remember you!
how are you?
Aug 12 2011 02:43 AM
Photo

fionnaalways_yoona_angel

Unnie, any updates from Yoongie? I'm a bit outdated of her, still busy with midterm exams. Though, I heard she went to some shops in LA.
Aug 12 2011 12:26 AM
Photo

fionnaArcaneBoy

Sung oppa, do you still remember me?
Aug 12 2011 12:22 AM
Photo

fionna

YoonYul, I miss you so much. DX
Aug 06 2011 04:01 AM
Photo

fionnaYoonyul_heemal

I'm thankful that they chose that place, and I hope when they'll come back to Korea, they'd be proud of saying that they went to PH. I wish they'll never regret coming here. ^^
Aug 04 2011 04:04 AM
Photo

Yoonyul_heemalfionna

oh..that's nice they chose your country.;p
and thanks for the info.lol~
Aug 03 2011 09:50 AM
Photo

fionnaYoonyul_heemal

Yes, I think they are in the same place, same hotel etc but different agendas. :)
Aug 03 2011 03:36 AM
Photo

Yoonyul_heemalfionna

Hm..I understand those people.they are dying to see the girls.;p
but it's ok since they are still enjoy their vacation.
did the three of them(with their own family) go to the same place?I mean same hotel or what?
Aug 02 2011 10:55 AM