Community Status Updates

Photo

snsdazzlediLoveSunnyy

yeah. I really missed their debut years. lol. still loving that into the new world. ^_^ ah. so that's the reason. haha.
May 04 2010 10:23 AM
Photo

iLoveSunnyyYouthfulYoonA

I am indeed and proud :D
May 04 2010 09:34 AM
Photo

iLoveSunnyysnsdazzled

yeaa :) they have improved SO MUCH! but they started really good :P its hard to keep up with them as they go on so many shows lol. Well she is great, really good singer but shes not shining to me hehe.
May 04 2010 09:19 AM
Photo

YouthfulYoonAiLoveSunnyy

:D sunshiner eh? haha!
May 03 2010 11:53 PM
Photo

snsdazzlediLoveSunnyy

so. have you watched their old songs and stuffs yet? :) you don't really fangirl jessica huh? haha. it's okay though. as long as you support them as one. :D
May 03 2010 10:34 PM
Photo
Photo

iLoveSunnyysnsdazzled

I know, at first i was like what the hell but Oh! was so catchy hehe. Oh good, Tae's like my 4th fav. sunny, tiff, yuri then tae :) Lol, im not an overly big fan of Sica :P
May 03 2010 06:41 AM
Photo

snsdazzlediLoveSunnyy

yeah. snsd in forever one. :D ah. great way of discovering about snsd. hehe. oh! it's okay, I haven't told you yet though. :) my favorite member is taeyeon. and I'm biased towards tae, fany and sica. :D
May 02 2010 11:33 PM
Photo

IsaacSYCiLoveSunnyy

Hey there! Thx for the unexpected add~ ;)
May 02 2010 06:57 PM
Photo

iLoveSunnyysnsdazzled

aahh, but snsd is one forever! :) yea taeny is very good pairing :P yeap. i was on youtube and my fav makeup guru "Bubzbeauty" uploaded a vid on Sunny's Oh! hairstyle and i wondered who was snsd? so i checked out the vid :) who's your fav? sorry if you already told me i forget alot.
May 02 2010 12:03 PM
Photo

snsdazzlediLoveSunnyy

ah. that will be sunyeon, 2ny, sunyul and taeny! :) me? I go for taeny, yulsic, yulti and sunyeon. but it's taeny always. :D ah. so you knew snsd through oh song.? yeah. sunny is cute indeed. :)
May 02 2010 05:56 AM
Photo

iLoveSunnyysnsdazzled

hmm, sunny and taeyeon or sunny and tiff or even sunny & yuri. :P but without sunny. tae & fany :P whats yours? :) um well when i first saw oh! nd i ddnt know who was who when i seen sunny i was like wow :oshes just so cute, pretty and funny :) nice personality.
May 02 2010 02:10 AM
Photo

snsdazzlediLoveSunnyy

oh! pairings is. well. when two of the nine members get together and seem real close. you know. like. we have taeny, tae and fany. sunyul, sunny and yuri. and much more! :D what makes you love sunny so much? xD
May 02 2010 01:13 AM
Photo

IheartmyBOO-THANGiLoveSunnyy

Hehe. No problem.
Just helping a fellow S♥NE. ((:
May 01 2010 11:20 PM
Photo

iLoveSunnyysnsdazzled

sorry im so stupid but what do you mean pairing? lol oh i just loveeeeee her! :)
May 01 2010 03:36 PM