Photo

rizkiayu시트라

HAAAAAAAAAAAAI BB !
OMG ! YOU ARE FROM INDONESIA TOO ?
yeaaaaay me :D
Sep 09 2010 02:00 AM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

Ah I see . Unnie I need some ideas for my fic , how should I end the camp , do you have any idea ? ^^
Aug 29 2010 05:39 PM
Photo

choki2coklat시트라

hahah`blush..blush...but i'm more playful inside..hehe..ouw...i don't have twitter dear...i even didn't know how to use it.. >_<
Aug 29 2010 04:27 PM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

*sigh* I guess you right unnie . Ah unnie you lied to me ! You said your age didn't suit with you personality but I think your a mature person ;]] kekeke . Unnie do you have twitter acc ?
Aug 29 2010 02:52 PM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

You're welcome unnie ;]] unnie I'm so sad right now :(( most of my readers didn't give a comment on my fic geez I think my fic getting bored , ah It's make me want to stop making that fic -,-
Aug 29 2010 05:50 AM
Photo

choki2coklat시트라

thanks dear...someone teach me at soompi before....than i just realise ur comment..thank you so much for your help!!! >_<..i manage to use jongsica gif at my profile..woohot..i'm so excited
Aug 29 2010 04:16 AM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

(cont) choose save picture as then save it on your folder hat you want , then it's already save on your folder . if you want to shared the gif if you already save the gif you must upload it on site like photobucket etc then after you upload it on there copy the direct link and then you can use like usually you want to post the pic kekeke hope you understand with this bad english unnie ^^
Aug 29 2010 03:13 AM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

well it depends on the person , you want approve people comment first or not you can manage it on the setting kekekek ^^
about the question , i don't get it what you mean unnie -,- well maybe i should explain what i thought about your question . if you want to save the gif you must have a folder on you pc or computer just right click on your mouse then choose save picture (cont)
Aug 29 2010 03:10 AM
Photo

choki2coklat시트라

hi chitra dongsaeng..can u help unnie?i'm newbie in goodies and gif...and i don't know how to save the gif or use the gif that had been shared..i really like jongsica gif at here..http://shineegeneration.tumblr.com/ .can u teach me how to use it..hehe..thanks dear..sorry for silly question.
Aug 28 2010 09:43 PM
Photo

choki2coklat시트라

oh really???hahahah.....i don't know that...all people who leave comment to me didn't need me to approve first.. >_<
i hope too!!!or they secretly dating now..haha...there's alot of moment we share about jongsica at soompi jessica thread..we do spazz alot about them....hehe..can't wait for la sm town.....n also singapore concert...hopefully there'll be more jongsica after this..
Aug 28 2010 08:04 PM
Photo

시트라choki2coklat

Hehe of course your comment didn't appear unnie because I should approve your comment first kekeke ^^ I really want jongsica dating ;]]] I hope there's more moments on another sm town concerts kyaaaaa ^^
Aug 28 2010 05:47 PM