Community Status Updates

Photo

angelicaqueroseohyunkyuhyun

Yep, let's look forward na din sa 5jib. Super gusto ko talagang bumili nun, hindi mo lang alam. I am super willing to support SJ all the way, like SNSD din and SHINee and others. Yep, Heenim is so puti. Nakaka-insecure. Joke! Haha. Sana kasing puti natin siya! Haha.
Apr 09 2011 08:22 AM
Photo

angelicaqueroseohyunkyuhyun

Yung Hoot kasi pwede mong bilhin dito via online stores-slash-shops. Pero Korean version ang mabibili mo yata and mas mahal. Ewan ko kung may ire-release na Philippine version kasi lumabas na yung MV sa MYX and wala akong nababalitaan. Anyway, malay mo mayroon na palang Hoot dito, hindi lang natin alam! ~
Apr 09 2011 08:20 AM
Photo

SoshiPilipinasseohyunkyuhyun

lol. I feel weird to be called one :) I used to be called dongsaeng :) But I guess unnie will be okay! :) Thanks, by the way.
Apr 09 2011 05:32 AM
Photo

seohyunkyuhyunSoshiPilipinas

thank you...??
I alrealdy follow you... ^_^
Is it okay if I call you unnie???
Apr 08 2011 09:36 PM
Photo

I followed you now :) Mine's Soshipilipinas.tumblr.com :)
Apr 08 2011 09:32 PM
Photo

this one is my tumblr... ^_^
http://donghaelicious.tumblr.com/
what is yours?? I will follow you back.. :))
Apr 08 2011 09:21 PM
Photo
Photo

I have tumblr :) what's yours? I'll add :)
Apr 08 2011 09:17 PM
Photo

Athena?? wow I have been looking for that DVD... but then they do not have Athena.. so sad... ^^ do you have tumblr??
Apr 08 2011 09:08 PM
Photo

Ohh wow :) I did look for some DVD and I saw Athena :) Athena looks a nice korean novela too :)
Apr 08 2011 09:03 PM
Photo

seohyunkyuhyun

I love life... haha... ^_^
Apr 08 2011 09:00 PM
Photo

Yes..of course... you know in the Philippines there are many pirated DVD's available every where... I just happen to buy some teddy bears but then I saw the paradise ranch in the DVD racks... I bought it in the market.. in Bulacan... you can also try to explore yours too.. maybe you can find some... ^^.
Apr 08 2011 08:14 PM
Photo

Someone sells DVD like that in the Philippines? Or moreover, where'd you bought it? :)
Apr 07 2011 09:30 PM
Photo

uh..
I am in Malolos Bulacan...
Well I found a DVD that has eng sub of parasise ranch..
I am going to watch it next week and I am so excited about it.. ^_^
Yeah... I also tried looking in other sites but sometimes the sub is late... ^_^
Apr 07 2011 08:58 PM
Photo

uhh. no :D I can't seem to find a site that offers subs. I'm only active here in SSF and not in other fanforums XD Where in Bulacan? :| you're like four hours away from where I am XD
Apr 07 2011 08:18 PM