Community Status Updates

Photo

kuribokittyyul

It's not too hard making super short fics in 5 minutes as long as you have a general idea to what you want. Besides, I wrote it in lab/work so I really had to hurry up and finish before someone looked over my shoulder to see what I was writing. XD
Oct 05 2012 04:12 AM
  • kuribo's Photo
    kuribo
    A person always has to start off somewhere. If you really want to write a fanfic just go for it. You can get other people to help you with it if you are worried about language or ideas. Beta testers are usually good for that. It does take some commitment though. That's why I do one shots. I know I'll finish the story or I won't. Ongoings you have to make sure you have the motivation or that life doesn't screw you over. Hiatuses happen a lot. Unless you have the story already f...
    Oct 06 2012 08:46 AM
  • kuribo's Photo
    kuribo
    finished it could take a lot of motivation to continue. Start small and work your way up. If you do make one I'll read it. XD
    Oct 06 2012 08:47 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Aww...thank you for your motivation. Yeah, I agree. Ongoings seems far, but one shots seems possible for me. If I write one, I'll PM you. Thank you unnie~ ^^
    Oct 06 2012 11:42 AM
Photo

kittyyul

I want to give my studies the same commitment like I did with the girls.
Sep 12 2012 01:10 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    dulu concentrate kat snsd jer. skang dh ade sbb baru. but tgk dulu kalo menjadi ke tak.. itu jer. hihihihi..
    Sep 13 2012 04:32 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Same laa.. How I wish I love study as I love the girls. Huhu. Kalaulah I can concentrate on studies like I concentrate on Soshi, dpt msti dpt dean list. Haha.
    Sep 14 2012 01:42 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    i like~ btul tuh..
    Sep 14 2012 02:20 AM
Photo

kittyyul

Holiday is coming to the end. :(
Sep 08 2012 07:33 AM
Photo

kittyyul

All my love is for you girls.
Sep 04 2012 09:59 AM
Photo
Photo

kittyyul

I love the girls more and more everyday...
Aug 26 2012 12:26 PM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    I know right. I never love celebrities for a long time. SNSD is an exception. It's more than 2 years now. Even longer than my relationship with my ex-bf lol.
    Aug 26 2012 08:34 PM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    Gosh..SNSD really gives an impact right? just like you, I never wanted to know what the artists up too and just listen to their songs. But when SNSD come into my life, I want to know everything. more than news in Malaysia. lol.. If my friend or my parents don't buy a newspaper, I think I will stuck to what happen in SNSD instead our country.. :P
    Aug 26 2012 09:34 PM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Same with me...I know Soshi news better than news in our own country lol.haha
    Aug 28 2012 03:31 AM
Photo

kittyyul

I'm tired of studying. I want to work. Earn money. Buy every Soshi merchandise that I couldn't buy all this time.
Aug 14 2012 03:20 PM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    For the first time I wish I'm older so I can buy SoShi merchandise.. Dulu, bila org panggil I akak, I rase tua sgt.. but if SoShi call me Unnie,kalo diorag dtg balik kat Malaysia buat konsert n ade fansign, I will be gladly to accept that! xD ..lol..Seriously. -_-
    Aug 14 2012 11:07 PM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    I hope by the time I finished my studies and working, I hope they will still remained and active. I want to go to their concerts, buy their merchandise, make a lot of memories with them...and to make it real, I think it would takes a lots of money..
    Aug 15 2012 04:09 PM
Photo

kittyyul

Oh my god..."A Dark Cloud" is just...WOWed me. AMAZING.
Aug 12 2012 11:11 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    The bunch of emotion she put in it. T~T.. She got my respect!
    Aug 12 2012 11:59 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    I like "A Dark Cloud"! It's her first fanfic that I read. My friend recommend to me. I love the storyline. You know my taste right? Assassin-investigation thing? Haha. I will search for her other fanfics later. I'm crazy. I have final exam later at 9 am and I'm reading this from the beginning until the end!
    Aug 12 2012 02:01 PM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    Wish you luck dear!
    Aug 13 2012 09:13 AM
Photo

kittyyul

Happy 5th Anniversary girls! Thank you for brightened up my life. You girls don't know how much I'm inspired by you. May we'll be together until the end. I LOVE YOU, our SNSD.
Aug 05 2012 07:52 AM
Photo

kittyyul

Happy Birthday, Tiffany Hwang. I LOVE YOU.
Aug 01 2012 04:26 AM
Photo

kittyyul

Counting days to Tiffany's birthday...
Jul 27 2012 09:00 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    what did you do for Fany's birtday then?

Jul 27 2012 11:54 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    I watch almost all shows about her..like old shows ; MTV SNSD-Tiffany, her live singing on Chocolate, Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook, etc. I actually fear of donating blood. I want to overcome my fear and I'm thinking of donating my blood on her birthday. But the prob is, I tgh "cuti" skrg. If you know what I mean. It would be hard.huhuhu.
    Jul 28 2012 08:01 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    Brave enough!!! I want to donate blood too but I can't go alone.. >.<..
    Jul 28 2012 10:12 AM
Photo

kittyyul

How am I suppose to read fanfic during bulan puasa.........?
Jul 19 2012 09:41 AM
  • Dr3w's Photo
    Dr3w
    Oh Ramadhan, ye I kno that, half of my fam is muslim xD
    Jul 19 2012 10:23 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Oh really? you're half muslim?
    Jul 19 2012 07:29 PM
  • Dr3w's Photo
    Dr3w
    I'm not muslim, my mother was
    Don't know if that makes me muslim :P
    Jul 20 2012 12:26 AM
Photo

kittyyul

Looking at the Baby G price... *sigh* T.T
Jul 11 2012 09:57 PM
Photo

loyal soulkeeper → kittyyul

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA <333 what a perfect day to come back ;)
Jul 10 2012 07:25 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Yess..I finished reading "From Me To You" http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/133540/from-me-to-you-angst-multishot-romance-taeny-taeyeon-tiffany-hospital..It's TaeNy ^__^
    Jul 11 2012 12:57 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    I want to recommend "Here To Protect You" by Tyron Triston - YulTi..but I think you have read it right? I want YulTi fics too..can you recommend me some?
    Jul 11 2012 09:51 PM
Photo

kittyyul

Happy Birthday to me!
Jul 10 2012 03:53 AM
  • Dr3w's Photo
    Dr3w
    Eep~!
    Happy birthday! :3
    Wish you a great day and may all your wishes come true ;D
    Jul 10 2012 04:07 AM
  • tanillah's Photo
    tanillah
    Happy Birthday to you! May God Bless You in what ever you will do.. of course it is not something bad right? xD..
    Jul 10 2012 04:25 AM
  • kittyyul's Photo
    kittyyul
    Thank you for your wish!
    Jul 10 2012 07:20 AM