Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

yoontae_couplehomegirl131

They reallu are showing signs that they like each other... Like in champaigne Yoona picked Nichkhun against some guy.. And she picked Khun.. YoonHyuk is a cute couple too.. haha in MuBank eunhyuk was so cute!
Jul 26 2009 04:54 AM
Photo

homegirl131yoontae_couple

Agreed! But I'm slowly inching towards Yoona and Nichkhun cause they both show signs that they like each other~~~ Good looking couple
Jul 25 2009 10:42 PM
Photo

Me either , I don't really follow KangYeon a lot but , Isaw them together and I think it was cute..But , Yoonhae is much cuter..hahaha!! My avi , I haven't seen it either But found it on google and i though it was really sweet of donghae putting Yoona infront of him.. So Sweet!
Jul 25 2009 03:30 PM
Photo

I never followed Taeyeon and Kangin that much~ OMG your icon!!! I've never seen it before!
Awww<3
Jul 25 2009 09:55 AM
Photo

i knoe , but we caught them staring at each other and it's good.. hahaha! I hope they will comeback at sukira because they look so sweet , like kangyeon... do you like kangyeon???
Jul 24 2009 06:02 AM
Photo

i knoe , but we caught them staring at each other and it's good.. hahaha! I hope they will comeback at sukira because they look so sweet , like kangyeon... do you like kangyeon???
Jul 24 2009 05:59 AM
Photo

Yoona and Donghae was the first couple that I liked but they don't have that many moments together captured on film. We only have the sukira pictures:(
There was this one fancam though where Gee won an award and Donghae and Yoona high-fived!
Jul 23 2009 03:12 PM
Photo

i know , but she look really cute with donghae...hahaha! they look like they are like a couple , because they act like one hahaha!! I wish they were goin out , don't you think???
Jul 23 2009 12:00 PM
Photo

I mainly like her with Donghae, Nichkhun, and Micky:)
And I also like Yoona and Taeyeon together~
AND OMG I LOVE BOA TOO!
Ha we like a lot of the same people.
Jul 22 2009 11:29 AM
Photo

yoontae_coupleKanae

really it says Yoonhae?? You can read it?? I can't read it , isn't it in K?? Waaa!!! I wonder if he picked yoona's part by himself...
Jul 18 2009 04:43 PM
Photo

Really?? who who?? haha! just got excited!!!
Jul 18 2009 04:38 PM
Photo

Kanaeyoontae_couple

true, true! <3 I've been well! What about you? omg I knowwww! And his shirt said YOONHAE! I mean, COME ON! He's like the patriarch of our fandom LOL
Jul 18 2009 03:21 PM
Photo

Yay I found another person who loves pairing Yoona with other boys:)
Jul 18 2009 12:58 PM
Photo

yoontae_coupleKanae

Hi!!! we haven't talked i a long time!!! how are you my Yoonhae fellow lover??? OMG! I just read a news in sapphirepearls.com and OMG! guess what I read?? I read that Donghae sang Yoona's line in Gee during their SSII concert!!! OMO I can't wait!
Jul 18 2009 08:11 AM