Double M EntMember Since 13 Nov 2010
Offline Last Active Private
CEO: Michelle (chellx3)
A non-profit online entertainment that was created on November 13, 2010 on Soshified.
Currently, working with trainees who passed the First Auditions on December 22.
Once the trainees who are set to debut are selected, auditions for MME will open again.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DOUBLE M ENTERTAINMENT
chinguplaceX - Chris
Tenmon - LV
...idk - Andrew
ThirteenFour - Nikko
1Bin - Alex
Lovelovelife - Irene
winter ryeo - Annis
xojycyjox <3's Junsu - Isheeta
JassJjang - Jass
xx_sunshine_xx - Oi-Yin Xue
Jessa394 - Jessica
Sooyoungjjang - Zara
Senie - Sarena
- I will be picking 10-20 auditionees who will proceed after I hear their clips.
- I will be dividing boys and girls into groups (not necessarily separately) with mixers to do a collab. This will occur 3-5 times.
- After the collabs, I will select the mixers and performers that best represent themselves in these performances and they will continue.
(Auditions complete for final mixers)
- The finalists have to select a song of their choice and give me the whole clip of the song.
That's right, I will be having a two-four week training period after finishing auditions.
This period will be for:
- Vocal Range
- Best Style of Singing
The pronunciation training stage will consist of the trainees singing or rapping lyrics (WITHOUT background music) and I will try to correct certain errors that are typically made in these songs. Most likely a song will be done every 3-5 days. (important for rappers and vocalists)
(NOTE: You will not have to show me your ability to perform during this stage. ONLY FOR IMPROVEMENT IN PRONUNCIATION)
The vocal range training stage will consist of trainees singing assigned songs that display different ranges (again no background). These songs will help me decide which parts to assign you in the future. This will be assessed three-four times.(important for vocalists)
(NOTE: Rappers who also apply for singing may also be included in this training)
The singing style training stage will consist of trainees singing different styles of songs that I assign to them. These songs will be mixed by the mixers so that I can see which styles they best mix and also to see the styles that the performing trainees are most comfortable with. (important for all trainees)
Now, on to the requirements for auditioning.
- MUST BE ACTIVE!!! As you can see, even before the "debut", both PERFORMERS AND MIXERS will be busy. If you can't AT least give me 30 min - 1 hr. for at least 3 days per week, it may be difficult for you to participate.
- AUDITION CLIPS MUST BE AT LEAST 1 MIN LONG! DO NOT INCLUDE SINGLE LINE CLIPS. I will not count these as your audition clips.
- DECENT MIC! I am hoping to make good quality collabs, and in order to do this, mics must be of good quality!
- Must be patient. This is a long process. After the first round, it may take up to 1 month to finalize the finalists and another month before debut.
- BE KIND TO OTHERS. No bashing allowed.
- TRY YOUR BEST!
Positions open for audition:
MIXER: Include at least three clips that you have edited. It would be a plus if you can edit videos as well.
RAPPER: Include three-five songs of rapping.
VOCALIST: Include at least five songs.
RAPPERS AND VOCALISTS: Try to post different styles of performance for audition. (For ex.-Try not to have all SNSD songs. I want to see the variety of styles that can be done by the performers.)
- Group Soshified
- Active Posts 81
- Profile Views 1756
- Member Title SoshiHoney
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Favorite SoShi Member
Proud citizen of
United States (US)