[OTHERS] SONE ROOM Q&A part 12014.03.12 Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yuri

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

Seohyun

Q: Seohyun, I’m studying Korean now.  There are many proverbs that are similar to Korean so its really fun to study ^^ So my question is, could you please tell me one of your favorite Korean proverbs?

A: 하늘은 스스로 돕는자를 돕는다 (Heaven helps those who helps themselves) It means that you’ll succeed through your own efforts.  I think that there is nothing that won’t come true if you have both goals and effort. ^^

Q: Is there anything that you end up buying when you see it, or do you have a collection of something?

A: Candles! I have many different scents and shapes, and recently my favorites are ones with wooden cores♪ And also, pajamas! When it’s soft and comfortable, at the end of the day I’m able to relax so it’s a really important item.

Q: What has recently inspired you the most?

A: I tried out a musical for the first time! I spent several months only listening to and concentrating on those songs, however I never got tired of them and really looked forward to the performances. I was moved that so many people came from Japan to see it, and I really tried to express the emotions even more to cover the surface of the words.

Sooyoung

Q: If you could stay overseas for one month, where would you want to go? (^^)

A: New York! There are many things to see culturally and artistically, and many delicious foods, and I could go shopping… (laughs) I don’t think I’ll get tired of it in a month!

Q: I love Sooyoung (^^) When I see your smile or hear your voice I also smile! Thank you always for the smiles and happiness!! Sooyoung, do you have anything that you do everyday even during busy schedules?

A: Prayer…?  Finishing off the day, it calms me down and organizes my feelings!

Q: Sooyoung who did dramas and model activities, what else do you want to challenge in the future?

A: It's something I did before in Korea, since it's a lot of fun I really want to be a radio DJ again! If I work a bit more on my Japanese, I think it would be interesting to attend radio shows in Japan♪

Yuri

Q: Is there anything you want to develop in the future? Something like a time machine ^^

A: Something like a watch, so when you push the button the mode changes, and automatically there are around 50 different languages inputted/inserted in your brain. So I can become fluent in languages without restriction.

Q: I'm a teacher in a nursery school♪ For a 1 day working experience which job would you like to do??

A: I haven't thought of anything besides being a singer...but a painter or novelist?!  I want to do a sensitive like job in the arts field, where I can express my personality~.

Q: I have a question for Yuri with her flexible body! Even though I stretch my muscles after bathing every evening for more than half a year, they are still thin and don't become soft so I'm really troubled. (>_<) Yuri please teach me how to stretch (>_<)

A: Draw out the strength from your whole body, then slowly stretch! Just like cheese ^^ (laughs)

Translation: redsunset@soshified.com and Kkabbekky@soshified.com

Source: SONE PLUS+ (SONE ROOM)

soshyfied soshyfied
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

"Just like cheese" HAHAHAHAH! I dunno why I cracked up immediately at that thought. Now when I think of yuri, I'll think of string cheese! Long and stretchy

vealsonetaegangster vealsonetaegangster
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

Thank for trans ^_________^

hoaaa, even tho 7years passed, they are not changed. I mean, we still can look our precious maknae and her good quote, shikshin sooyoung anywhere anytime so goes, and the master of language kabbyul!! hahaha like cheese xD ofcourse, a cheese for a cheesy people :P

vilmiza90 vilmiza90
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:04 AM

thank for trans.........

i really happy when i read this Q&A with the girl...

ela4eva9 ela4eva9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:56 AM

It seem that there is some sort of candle phase going on, Seohyun likes collecting them, Yuri also likes candles and even my sister has been really into candles these days. :P hehehe Seohyun likes collecting pajamas, that is so cute! :3  I really think that inventors should take on Yuri's idea of a watch that allows you to be fluent in any language instantly. *learns Korean in a heartbeat* omg when will someone invent this ingenious idea!! 'I want to do a sensitive like job in the arts field, where I can express my personality~.' awwww i never realised how... sensitive (is that the right word? :P) Yuri is. fytdnkbd I think I love Yuri even more now! This is why I love reading question and answers, you really get to learn more about them and see who they really are other than on the stage. 

Thank you for translating~~~ ^o^

Trying to think of how my life would be without soshi... Nope, can't imagine that.

Taeganger's vow:
As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

domnik_SONE domnik_SONE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

Thank you for translating these! <3

And Seohyun, our maknae, you did good on the musical! Here is to you getting better and better! 

Tiffany-Hwang-image-tiffany-hwang-367216

I Love these nine girls so much! OT9 

nihsnek12345 nihsnek12345
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

thanks for the translation! ^^

I'd listen to Sooyoung become a radio DJ! i loved taeyeon on chin chin hehe

Ythan1395 Ythan1395
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:19 PM

i really like new york too. my dream is to move there and work there. i want to go there for vacation 

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

Q: I love Sooyoung (^^) When I see your smile or hear your voice I also smile! Thank you always for the smiles and happiness!! Sooyoung, do you have anything that you do everyday even during busy schedules?

A: Prayer…?  Finishing off the day, it calms me down and organizes my feelings!

It's so nice to know that Sooyoung values prayer so much ❤ ❤ ❤

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy