Photo

[ALBUM] Girls' GenerationDon't be to hard on me ... this is my first ever review on Soshified

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
rydiafan rydiafan
  • Donors
  • 1121 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Before I begin I wanna say I know nothing about K-pop or music in general besides being a fan , this review is just my opinion and should not be taking as fact

I am a Person ( before Sept of 2012 ) who hated what American pop music became , So why the hell would i give K -pop a Chance , I mean Psy is the best Korea got, What could a group 9 cute girls do that would pull me in ...

Welcome to my review of  SNSD's First Album aka The Pink Album

This Album is not the most polished , there are better produced SNSD albums with better songs that I enjoy more but without a doubt this is the best SNSD album so far

What makes this album so great to me is simply the rawness and the heart the girls showed on this album , this album has all 9 girls at their best ( you know before the singing line took over most of the vocals )

Even Yoona and Hyoyeon sound amazing on here

And the Song selection is top notch , the way each song on the album flows without screwing up the vibe the album has its amazing

there is no song on this album the feels out of place , with fun dance songs ( Kissing You , Girls Generation , Oh La La ) , Heart Warming Ballads ( Complete , Tears ) and one of the most uplifting and inspiring songs i ever heard ( Into The New World )

This review is not for the hardcore sones ... cause they own this album already ... This is for the new sones or the people who is curious what SNSD is about if your willing to give SNSD a chance you wont go wrong with this album

This Album is simply the best overall collection of SNSD songs ( well without getting a concert CD )  , and the girls at their best as a group of 9

10/10

blazeaire blazeaire
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:52 AM

Omg, I didn't even relize we had a review section hehe. I agree, the first album have some of my fav singles from soshi like Baby Baby, Kissing You, GG etc. I have no idea why SM decided to only release like max of like only 2 singles on their later albums :(. That said, this is still probably my second fav korean album next to TTS Twinkle.

Overall an 8/10 from me ^_^

pilona pilona
  • Donors
  • 1613 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

Please remember to tag and name your threads properly :) Our rules are not that long to read so please check them out ^^

ibhNDDstpJVQ0.jpg
iAkkIwsaFw3At.jpg

>>> MOBLONA RULEZ! <<<

rydiafan rydiafan
  • Donors
  • 1121 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

@ Pilona ... Sorry bout that ... I'm still learning and all that jazz

mod's note: no problem! I'm still learning as well and trying to make this new section work as good as possible. I edited your title with the official name by the way, I'm working on a future index and it's better to have official names so people know what to look for :) 

Edited by pilona, 09 February 2014 - 03:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night