[OTHERS] SONE ROOM Q&A part 32013.11.19 Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yoona

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Seohyun

Q: To Seohyun who is busy going to university and studying! I really respect you! Even though I have to study as well, I can’t find it in me to study (cries). What should I do so I feel like studying??

A: You’ll want to study as hard as you can, as long as you are thankful for the time and environment you are given to study right now.

Q: Good afternoon Seohyun(^O^) Is there anything you are really into or would like to recommend recently?

A: Acting!! Filming for the drama ended, but it was a new kind of challenge, and it was a lot of fun. I want to become an even better actress.

Q: A question to Seohyun ☆ When you’re travelling between countries、what do you do while you’re on the airplane?(*^.^*)

A: I’ll watch some dramas or write in my diary.Sometimes I’ll do things that I haven’t had time for lately. Also, if we’re at the airport for a really long time then I’ll sleep. ^^

Sooyoung

Q: What is the secret behind everyone being close friends (*^^*)?

A: We all have been together for a long time and we all have lived together for a long time, so I think that is why we are good friends. Also, in order to avoid fights, we be sure to discuss things it matter what.

Q: SNSD has 9 members, but what is the most difficult part of having so many members (^^)?

A: Preparation time takes a long time and since there are an odd number of members, there is always one person extra. Especially for seats on an airplane for example.

Q: When I’m a college student, I plan to study abroad in Korea, but Sooyoung-chan, please tell me some of your recommended places!

A: Insa-dong = There a lot of delicious places and there are many traditional Korean culture you can get a taste of. Sancheon-dong = It’s a place where you can feel the Korean spirit and there are a lot of trendy cafes. Shopping is Shinsa-dong’s Garosu-gil road. ^^

Yoona

Q: If you could go abroad, which country do you want to go to? ^_^

A: I want to go to Italy.

Q: Up until now, which promotion video has been the most fun? Or which one was the most memorable?

A: Although there were new challenges, LOVE&GIRLS was the most memorable because we were able to film with all the fans.

Q: I always feel refreshed from Yoona-chan! Frankly, what kind of place is Japan to Yoona-chan?

A: It's an important place to the point where I can't explain in words. It's a place where all the fan's love and everyone who is waiting for Girls' Generation is. Hitsumabushi is also waiting (for us) ^^

Translation: [email protected][email protected][email protected],

Source: SONE PLUS+ (SONE ROOM)

ameeranajwa ameeranajwa
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

Q: What is the secret behind everyone being close friends (*^^*)?

A: We all have been together for a long time and we all have lived together for a long time, so I think that is why we are good friends. Also, in order to avoid fights, we be sure to discuss things it matter what.

They just have that "SoshiBond" and everything will be okay :P

:D

cidemel cidemel
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:56 AM

Thank you again for the translation. I'm glad that I can join this website so I can see the whole picture of the SNSD - our 9 perfect girls, our 9 dorky girls and our 9 happiness ... It's really make me happy to see the 9 member team work

skymoon24 skymoon24
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

A: Insa-dong = There a lot of delicious places and there are many traditional Korean culture you can get a taste of. Sancheon-dong = It’s a place where you can feel the Korean spirit and there are a lot of trendy cafes. Shopping is Shinsa-dong’s Garosu-gil road. ^^

No doubt that she's our shikshin. Always relate her favoritewith foods even in her recommendation for places. lol.

Thanks so much to the translators and also to creater of this thread. It's so kind of you to share the conversations between SOSHI and SONEs.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Cr of siggie and image : Rightful creators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing