[OTHERS] SONE ROOM Q&A part 22013.11.12 Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

Tiffany

Q: I want to be able to speak Korean, but how did you study Korean? I want to hear from the actual experiences of Tiffany, who moved to Korea as a high school student and became able to speak Korean fluently after.

A: I always carried a dictionary with me and when there was a word or sentence phrase I didn't know, I would look it up on the dictionary immediately. Also, it was useful to read a lot of books.

Q: Please tell us what food you have to eat when you go back to America, when you come to Japan, and when you go back to Korea. (σ・∀・)σ

A: America = In-n-Out Burger

Japan = Ramen and sweets

Korea = Korean food and meat.

Q: Recently, you started raising Prince, the dog, but what was your motive/chance for meeting him? How do want to play with him from now? Prince is very cute. (´∀`)

A: I thought about it for a long time and I started looking when I decided to raise a dog. And a few months after, I met Prince and took him home with me. 6 months have already passed, but if there is one wish it is to always be happy and healthy with Prince.

Yuri

Q: Yuri-chan, what Japanese song do you have the most trouble with even though you memorized the lyrics o(^^)o?? Please tell us what song has the most difficult choreography!

A: All of the songs are difficult to memorize, however it helps that we have 9 members.  The dance for I GOT A BOY has the highest difficulty and you need stamina.

Q: What have you been into recently?

A: Right now I’m really into spending time alone, such as reading books, suddenly going out to travel, watching TV, and relaxing at home.

Q: There are four seasons, spring, summer, autumn, and winter, which is your favorite?  Also, what do you want to do on breaks during your favorite season?

A: NA + FU (summer & winter)*

During the summer I want to swim outdoors and drink Mojito.  For winter, I want to go to Hokkaido with my friends and go skiing.

*TL Note: NA and FU are the first syllable for the Japanese words for summer and winter respectively, natsu and fuyu

Hyoyeon

Q: What is the number one thing that has made you really happy recently?

A: The world tour. Being able to feel all the love from the fans makes me extremely happy. After that it would be going to LA, Las Vegas, London, Boston, and other overseas places for various schedules, because I can eat delicious food and visit cute stores.

Q: Congratulations on the success of the 2nd Japan Tour ♪ What was an item from the tour goods that you were most interested in?

A: The travel pouch was the one I was most interested in. Whether I’m on the world tour or just travelling, it seems really useful and it surprisingly holds a lot more stuff than you would think. A very satisfactory item. ^^

Q: Hyoyeon annyeonghaseyo! I’ve watched a lot of dances from Girls’ Generation and tried to imitate it, but I my dance isn’t very cool at all(>_<) If there is a trick to dancing as cool as Hyoyeon then please tell us!

A: To practice, put in a lot of effort, and lastly to just enjoy the dance.

Translation: [email protected][email protected][email protected],

Source: SONE PLUS+ (SONE ROOM)

cidemel cidemel
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:10 AM

Thank you for this Q n A ... Waiting for another Q n A or any update information about the girls

Heart_Soul Heart_Soul
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

Thanks for the translations, really appreciate your hard work! So I guess the girls are planning on coming to LA, LV and Boston? :o

dcpetterson dcpetterson
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

Thanks for the translations, really appreciate your hard work! So I guess the girls are planning on coming to LA, LV and Boston? :ohmy:

They already came and left. :/

I really wish to one day to see them in person, even just at a concert. I'm so happy to hear that my Hyo loves America, I hope we already treat her right on her visits!

I always send my love to you Hyo! Not just when you are on tour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing