Photo

[MAGAZINE] billboard KOREA - Yuri & Seohyun's Sweet Talk2013 December Vol 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
redsunset redsunset
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

The photography studio suddenly buzzed.  The hearts of passersby gathered in the street, and of course, those of the onsite staff’s were filled with excitement.  When the leaves on the trees were dyed brown, we met with Girls’ Generation members Yuri and Seohyun.

Girls’ Generation returned wearing skinny jeans.  With the announced Japanese original single, “GALAXY SUPERNOVA”, in September, the ladies displayed beautiful legs wearing colorful skinny jeans.

Among the nine, Yuri and Seohyun are the members who have recently become the most pretty.  When you fall in love, you become pretty?  Taking off the jeans, the fashionable duo in miniskirts and hot pants with Burberry coats are madly in love.  Of course, we’re not talking about their real stories.  Through a movie or drama respectively where they fall in love, we leaned our ears for Yuri and Seohyun’s talk.  

How have you recently been spending your time?

Yuri: On the topic of the movie, “No Breathing”, I am very happy.  I spent my time reading the script, filming, and learning about other necessary aspects for the movie.  

Seohyun: I am also doing various activities starting with Girls’ Generation’s arena tour and the world tour; I think I have spent a fulfilling time.  Of course, I am also trying hard on the drama, “Passionate Love”.  

What are the details for the movie and drama?

Yuri: “No Breathing” is a swimming term for a special swimming style where you divide the flow of water without breathing. Moreover, in order to take great strides in life, young people with a burning passion should stop and take a breath to prepare for the future, which is reflected in the title. In this movie, I play the openhearted Jung Eun, who dreams of being a musician.  She is an important character who juggles a sweet romance with two childhood friends, [played by] Lee Jongsuk and Seo Inguk.  I’m very pleased with the role.

Seohyun: “Passionate Love” is a work which depicts the love between two ill-fated lovers tied to the conflict of their parent’s generation, as well as the successes and falls of many people.  In the drama, I play Han Yurim, who is like a spring flower; a perfect college student with neat looks and a warm heart, and who possesses a clear mind.

How was filming your first movie or drama?

Yuri: I haven’t been a part of many works yet, so speaking of the differences is difficult.  However, there is one common point that I felt.  I learned that the interactions with the people I met on set were important, and from those interactions the emotions produced are reflected as is while acting.  Also, I felt happy that the time spent on set was fun.

Seohyun: Since this is my first time trying out acting, I feel like it’s just not enough.  With my heart beating so much, I can only film with my best effort.  I have learned a lot from my really wonderful director, staff, and sunbae.

On a show survey, Yuri was chosen to win the “Corporation Interviewer’s Choice for Best Impression Award”.

Yuri: I wonder if it’s thanks to my neat hair and makeup?  I like the style that is completely classic, so I’ve done that regularly. However, I wonder if it’s conveyed naturally.  It’s embarrassing, but I’m happy to be first.

Seohyun: Why isn’t my name there?  I think I’m surely second or third (laughs).  If there was a National First Love Award, wouldn’t it be me?

What were the plans set at the beginning of this year?

Yuri: I guess to have a variety of experiences.  Not just Girls’ Generation activities, but I was able to experience many other things and directly feel diverse emotions.  When I have free time, I met many people around me and had fun times, and it was great to study with friends the same age while attending school (Chung-Ang University, School of Performance and Film).

Seohyun: It was to try three or more new challenges.  I have already tried out two things, so I think I can reach the goal at this rate.

What is on your “bucket list”?

Yuri: I want to freely travel around the world, give a song I made as a present, build a workroom at home where I can create music and draw pictures, and I also want to make space to play the guitar.  Also a reading room.  Besides that, I want to go to Australia and play with the animals while experiencing nature, as well as once I become an old lady, I want to drive in a red sports car.

Seohyun: That is a secret only for me.

Who do you want to travel with?

Yuri: My family of course.

Seohyun: My parents.  My trainee days were long ever since I was a child, so time spent with my family was scarce, so if I had even just a little bit of time, I want to travel to various countries with my parents and create many good memories.

How do you feel after marking the 6th anniversary since debuting in August?

Yuri: When we passed the 5th anniversary I also felt that it was very new. However, after another year passed, it feels curious to mark the 6th anniversary.  From the moment we debuted as Girls’ Generation, I have come to feel that the time spent with the members is very important.  I will take responsibility from now on and have to show an even better me.

Seohyun: When I think that it’s already the 6th anniversary, at the same time, I also think how only 6 years have passed.  I might feel as if has been long time when it’s mentioned; however, during that time, the times spent together as nine members were precious moments that cannot be in the place of anything else.  When I think about the future I will spend from now on with the members, my heart really flutters.

Translation: redsunset@soshified.com

Edited by: SeraphKY@soshified.com, arghninja@soshified.com

Source: personal copy

Terraforce Terraforce
  • Donors
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

Good Read. Love u Girls and hope I get to see them on their World Tour. Hope more movie roles come their way.

venomrx168 venomrx168
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

Keep fight YulSeo!!
I wish you girls all the success today and always! All the best for a bright future for Soshi!

FIGHTING!!!!
:banana:
:banana:

I'm proud to be SONE

kwonyeori kwonyeori
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

"If there was a National First Love Award, wouldn’t it be me?" Hehe Seo learned a lot from Soo  :D 

I am waiting for the pictures, I saw a preview of it and asdfghjkl they both look so beautiful  :yes: 

Skv0RES.png

Once a SONE, always a SONE. artwork thread x

Mrwish Mrwish
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Thanks for the translation ^^ and hahaha seoyhun u would win the nation first love award if there is one lol 

Tsukasaunnie Tsukasaunnie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Omg Yuri~ "once I become an old lady, I want to drive in a red sports car."

Could I join? ^ ^

white_lace_divider_by_punipunipuu-d6303d

ddsepti ddsepti
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

Thank You!

Seohyun: Why isn’t my name there? I think I’m surely second or third (laughs). If there was a National First Love Award, wouldn’t it be me?

A confident bright playful SeoHyun. love it!

pb0y pb0y
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

THanks for sharing the interview with the nice translation =)

Seohyun is trully growing to be a confident woman =P

Go Maknae!!

ann1e17 ann1e17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

Only 6 years but they have gained and accomplish a lot already.I hope they won't get tired of each other and stay as long as they can.They can only do this if their hearts still have the same goal.

little_apple little_apple
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

so proud of being a part of this fandom

and proud of soshi

thank for translation :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz