• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
arghninja arghninja
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

IHmPM8cl.jpgHKdeVELl.jpg

Q. How does Samantha Thavasa fit you?!

Sooyoung: We have a lot of jobs that flies all around the world, so I think this is a perfect item that fits active people like us. It's fitted, so there aren't any tight areas, and it's convenient when riding on the airplane.
Tiffany: We were even wearing Samantha Thavasa jeans this time for our new music video, but it's very easy to move in! Usually, everyone changes their costumes, but it was so pleasant that we were wearing it during our rest time.
Seohyun: I like how the silhouette is also pretty. The back pocket location is perfect, it makes the hipline look higher, and the pocket logo is also cute <3 Because there is a lot of color variety, I can look forward to creating my own fashion!

Q: What kind of song is Samantha Thavasa's CM song, your new song, "GALAXY SUPERNOVA"?

Seohyun: It's a cool song that fits autumn. With lyrics that wants to make you jump up and down, it's a song that will get every one pumped up and dancing. We really like the chorus.
Taeyeon: We filmed the PV wearing Samantha's jeans. We danced in blue and colored ones. We filmed thinking about showing the prettiness of jeans, so the choreography was done to show off the pretty line of Samantha Thavasa jeans.
Tiffany: There are a lot of points to see in the song, dance, and fashion! It's a song that fits perfectly with the upcoming season, so please take a listen everyone! 

Translation: [email protected]
Source: Twitter via @shinyrii

AZN13TC AZN13TC
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1576 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

there is no one that looks better in jeans than these girls, but they look good in any attire they have on

totally agree with Seohyun for the 2nd question, absolutely love the chorus. love everything about Galaxy Supernova

thanks for the translation :)

bannerjessica.pngbannerjeti.pngbannertiffany.png

icon: pureSeduction / siggy: PudingBunny

svnnynight svnnynight
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Thanks for the translation :D they look so amazing in those jeans, those gee colored jeans look so good on the girls. I would love to see them in The Boys concept in the rumored comeback
Posted Image

Mrwish Mrwish
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Thanks for the translation and i agree with seohyun the music for this is awesome and i would love to see another remake of gee with these jeans company and taeyeon said was also true they did show off them jeans really well XD  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :animier:  :animier:  :animier:  :animier:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

ColdShadow09 ColdShadow09
  • Donors
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

What about the other members? Only these members were interviewed? I think the jeans fit all seasons, except winter that is, haha. ^.^

grenaqua grenaqua
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thank for the translation :) Galaxy supernova is a cute song :D and I always use jeans because are comfortable

ghostdog ghostdog
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

The battle must have been epic for Sica to get the pink jeans from Fanny.  Either that or a HUGE bribe is involved!

ann1e17 ann1e17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:47 AM

If there's one thing that they should really endorse, no doubt it's Jeans.they look pretty good on it and they got known for wearing jeans back in Gee era.Wearing jeans sows their simplicity and cool image that are far from being idol like.they seem like normal people.

little_apple little_apple
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

i love brown one and amuse with taeng's heels

thank for nice translation :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot
@  CaptTJTaru (06:09:44 PM) its okay, it was a good run