• SoShi Subbers
  • 446 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

OLBTp2Ps.jpgXeMZILxs.jpg9xPmYiGs.jpg
UHSbnI3s.jpgvS8DxAhs.jpghjpVSrqs.jpg
BxMearDs.jpgX99G6mPs.jpg8oYrmais.jpg

Taeyeon

Q: What are you into right now?

A: During filming, the hair stylist always brings different kinds of makeup tools. However, I also bring a lot of makeup so I don’t lose. When I cover myself with cute makeup, even if I’m not feeling well or when I’m tired, I naturally feel a bit more cheerful and better...these kind of items support us from the shadows <3

Q: What do you want to try next?

A: Since I have an interest in art, I want to try studying it. Lately, I always take out my sketchbook and colour pencils whenever I go out. When I have some free time, while I listen to music, I’ll draw what I’m feeling at the moment into the sketchbook. Anytime I discover something new, it’s very exciting.

The “SONE NOTE” created with everyone from S<3NE JAPAN!!

Let’s make it a wonderful note~ <3

-Taeyeon-

Jessica

A: Aromas, maybe? I collect aromatic candles and perfumes of the fragrances that I like and I use each one differently depending on the situation or what I’m feeling at that time! Next time, I’ll introduce my collection slowly to everyone on SONE JAPAN!

A: I want to travel to trendy or beautiful places! My favorite cities are Paris and London. I want to go on a style-focused trip and find vintage goods and cute accessories and small articles.

GIRLS GENERATION + SONE JAPAN => “SONE NOTE”

I want to make it together with everyone ^_____^ <3

Jessica <3

Sunny

A: Rather than this, I usually think ‘how shall I enjoy myself every day?’ Do you need to know about delicious food or playing? For example I like to take selcas…I spend my time taking lots of fun pictures.  I also like gaming and moving by body by swimming. The food I like is mentaiko (fish eggs), tuna, sesame leaves, cold Chinese noodles, fruits etc. I like a lot of food…Icecream is my favorite.

A: I want to try skydiving. It looks very thrilling and fun.

Sone Japan. Is everyone doing well? I’m really happy we are able to do Sone Note. Please anticipate it a lot.  

-Sunny-

Tiffany

A:  As expected, something that I have always been interested in and check which is fashion. Recently, my current obsession is picking out accessories and small [fashion] items! And as everyone knows, pink! My room is filled with my favorite pink.. <3 It is a time where I feel most relaxed when I feel at home in my room while listening to music I like.

A: I want to utilize my experience working in a musical and have my goal to challenge “movies” and “dramas”! I want to pass on wonderful feelings through acting to lots of people. Everyone in SONE JAPAN, please look forward to it.

Dear SONE JAPAN,

Thanks to everyone in SONE JAPAN, we were able to complete SONE NOTE! Thank you!!

I <3 SONE JAPAN

PS. Sorry for my messy/terrible writing :(

I love you! <3

Tiffany

Hyoyeon

A: I’ve gathered a lot of items that sparkle^^ fussing over things like glitter fashion and sparkly nails! If you change the angle of Swarovski (brand) crystals, you can see how the light changes right? Just like those (crystals), I also want to show everyone the many different sides of me that I can bring out.

A: I want to go on a trip together the members! I also want to try going by myself too. I get to decide and plan where I will go, all of those kinds of decisions will be all by myself.Even just thinking of it seems fun~~ I want to go soon!!!

Everyone from SONE JAPAN~ <3

Our SONE NOTE is finally finished!!!

Please continue to look forward (to new things)~!!!

Hyoyeon

Yuri

Q: What are you into now? 

A: I’m always with the members and since I always tend to rely on someone, sometimes I need some alone time. I make a space with aroma and lighting where I can relax; I search the nature and go to a place with clean air. Beside that I also do mountain climbing with my family ^^ The word healing is ideal in this case!!

A: I want to make my own working room. Because I like to draw and write..I want to make my own space, I want to fully enjoy my alone time freely. ^^

To Sone Japan

To be able to make a Sone Note with all of Sone Japan memories, I’m thankful. :P

Please cheer a lot for SNSD. J

Yuri

Sooyoung

A: Shopping and travel <3 On days off, I would often go out on trips with my family. I’m also really interested in fashion, so I read magazines and look at shopping sites on the internet. I also often check Japanese magazines!

A: I want to go on a trip with the other members. Destination is Las Vegas! I want to do a lot of shopping <3 Also, this is far in the future, but I want to try studying design overseas!

Everyone in SONE JAPAN <3

The bond between SNSD and everyone has increased once more!

Please take care of us from now on~ :)

-Sooyoung-

Yoona

A: I like to take pictures of food.  Stylish, unique food, very delicious looking and cute looking food... Unconsciously I take a picture before eating! However, when I see the pictures I took afterwards, it’s great to remember what happened at that time ^^

A: I want to exercise well in order to build up more stamina and for my health!! It’s because I want even more people to see our performances~ <3

Everyone in SONE JAPAN <3

Thank you so much for always supporting us!!

I want to add a lot of a memories with you all in this note <3

-Yoona-

Seohyun

A: Rather than calling it what I’m into, I love reading books. I receive a lot of books as presents from fans who know that, so my room is almost like a library! ^^ I’m always surrounded by a lot of books and everytime I finish one I think, “What should I read next~?”, so it’s really fun to choose.  Thanks to everyone, it feels luxurious <3

A: This year, to perform in a musical like the other members is one of my goals.  From being on the side that enjoys watching to a side that experiences performing and conveying, I want to make use of that experience on stage as Girls’ Generation!

To SONE JAPAN <3

When I see SONE NOTE, I’m happy to be able to look back at the memories up until now ^_^

To the fans that we made such fun memories with~!! Thank you very much <3

from Seohyun <3

Scanlations of some of the other pages:
sYSa7pbs.jpgZCxeuvls.jpgkkEw4jWs.jpg
QmyV2Cps.jpgFvNDT8Ws.jpg

Translated by: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Source: [email protected]

NaokiB4U NaokiB4U
  • Donors
  • 1007 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

Thanks for the translations! Glad the girls are having some more free time to do things they love. Yuri definitely has been staying healthy, those recent shots of her she looks phenomenal (although when doesn't she?) Also I really love how Sooyoung is pining to go to Vegas. I knew there was a reason I liked that woman. I'm such a Vegas addict these days, maybe I'll bump into her there one day ;)

oie_7204933GEdasCA0_zps36dd75df.jpgsigresize_zps7f9d8a84.gif

TaefanyUnnie TaefanyUnnie
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

Aweee Jessica <3 I would totally do the same thing if i had money to buy the candles. xp

Taeyeon ~

tumblr_inline_mnrorfm5nm1qz4rgp.png
 The Power of Nine!!! <3                  ~                 넌 정말 멋져 Oh My God! 

proudsone_zps7912d169.gif

<3 twitter <3

@ArianaUnnie

zahrashi zahrashi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Lol yoona you are only talking about food and food hahaha><
Anyway thankyouuu so much for scans and translation !! \(^▿^)/

tumblr_mxsmw3a1ci1s2m3bao1_400.gif 

Taeyeon Jessica Sunny Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun

nat-tyOTL nat-tyOTL
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

Woah thank you thank you very much for posting scanlations of this magazine! <3
Ginger was so cute standing on Taeyeon's make up set :D

I really hope that there'll be "international version" of this kind of magazine. This is like the most precious ever, seeing the girls writing for us with their own handwriting. >__<

SSF Subs jjang!

Posted Image

I AM a Taeganger

YoongTae YoongTae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

I need want this!!! :( 

Yoona - food food food. haha! Thanks for the translations! :D

yoontae-1.jpg

Yoona | Taeyeon |  Yoontae | YoonYul |  YoonSic | SooNa

edguchi edguchi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Sigh everything for Japan Sone, well more Soshi for us !!!

Who cares about Death Note !! I want my Sone Note noww !!

Thank you for translation !, SoshiSubbers Jjang !!

albynth albynth
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

thanks for the translation :)
im so happy that the girls are really unites with sones..

i do love these girls and i wish they would visit our country

yoona is taking pictures of foods
i also do that haha i understand her :)
and i love her too hahaha

juliee (: juliee (:
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thanks for the translation and scans! :)

is this a magazine only for snsd? :ohmy:

wondering where i can buy this...

@SeraphKY

ahh that's unfortunate :s would've also been a great way to improve my Japanese haha

Edited by juliee (:, 08 June 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Untitled-22.png

SeraphKY SeraphKY
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 331 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for the translation and scans! :)

is this a magazine only for snsd? :ohmy:

wondering where i can buy this...

It's for members of the Japanese fanclub, so I'm not sure you'd be able to buy this.

Also, I would like to remind people to give Soshified and the Japanese translating team proper credits when taking these pictures and translations off this site. I'm seeing a lot of re-posts without credits, and this makes us really sad. We would like to keep translating for fans, please don't take our work for granted. Thank you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

soshinki soshinki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1034 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

lol Fany "And as everyone knows, pink! My room is filled with my favorite pink.. <3" she seems really happy when she mention about it

ooh YulSic has the same interest

btw thanks for the translation :D 

I have this pink ocean picture

2vslnau.jpg

cr: RedSunSetXIII

Edited by soshinki, 07 June 2013 - 11:09 PM.

J3NHmwO.gif

SyEf6Va.png VmUN64K.png

PuddingBunny (banner) #SoShi SONE (blinkie) || flavors

yoon23 yoon23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

Yuri likes to be alone these past few days..

I wonder, what's happening? 

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:21 AM

Thank you for all the lovely translation!  I enjoy myself reading through what every members have to say.  Haha, Yoona is indeed SNSD 2nd Shikshin.  She is talking about foods.  And I see that Seohyun is wondering about which book to read next,  I will recommend ''Life without limits'' by Nick Vujicic which is a very enlightening book!

Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

RizkyWidinda RizkyWidinda
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

yoonaya~~~ can't you get rid from food? your topic is always food, food and food, kekeke~~~ the power of Shikshin

2hobk2r.jpg

iljtty1890 iljtty1890
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

Thank you guys for your hard work!!! :D
I appreciate this a lot <3
----------------------
Yoona and food!!! :D Old topic, hah???
Sica and candles!!! O_O This is new!!!
Taeyeon ah!!! Even without make-up, You've already been cute ^_^
Yup, you should try skydiving!!! I want it, too :D
"My room is filled with my favorite pink.. <3" - O_O!!! pink-lover!!! OF COURSE WE KNOW IT!!! LOL
" I also want to show everyone the many different sides of me that I can bring out" - Show now *keke* I'm so curious!!! :)
T-T Yuri, tell me why you want to be alone!!! You have your sisters, enjoy it!!! ^_^
Sooyoung!!! Hey, I think you should write about food like Yoongie >_<
Yes, reading!!! Our maknae is so studious *haha* Keep it up!!! :D

sheepmaster00 sheepmaster00
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

aww, i'm looking forward to more of these articles! :D

Thank you for the translations! They're really helpful!!

Time flies by when your having fun...

nasilemak nasilemak
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

sunny likes gaming ???!!!!!!!!!

i am curious on what games sunny likes to play

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:03 AM

It was really fun reading through their answers and finding out more about the girls as they grow older :) Thank you so much for the translations! 'til the next SONE NOTE? ^^

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

GGFanJan GGFanJan
  • Donors
  • 710 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

Thank you for translating, I enjoyed reading it! ^^

''I also want to show everyone the many different sides of me that I can bring out.'' I can't wait to see more sides of you Hyoyeon, please be quicker showing them! kekeke ^^

Don't hide youself inside of an always strong appearance. 

Sometimes, it's okay to show your hidden vulnerable expression.

icewarmed icewarmed
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

thankyou for already translated it >,<

really amazing message from our girls :D im glad to see tht they've some free time in japan with SONE Japan >,< J-SONEs are the best!

BnJCgSkCIAEUulh.jpgBnJDV73CUAAaXcj.jpg

twitter : @icewarmed tumblr icewarmed.tumblr.com 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot