Photo

[FAN ACCNT] "My 2.5 hour trip to Jeonju with Taeyeon's Mom" (Updated with pictures)From a Chinese S♥NE fan...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
Galio Galio
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

Ahh ~ I really enjoy reading this ,, They seem to be a really nice parents [of course , no doubt about that >w<'] Such a lucky girl TaeTae

I'm quite frustrated though, to hear how whose anti fans hurt her or their parents' feelings TT^TT

They don't deserve it ;;

classy & fabulous.
Posted Image
ⓒevonsoshified

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

She said that the SM staff commented on how SM has trained so many artists and yet they never saw anyone as polite and kind-hearted as the 9 girls.

look a this... gahh... such nice girls...^^

Taeyeon is afraid of her parents seeing those posts online and being hurt so she tells her mom to not read them, but how can a mother just stand there and do nothing?

hmmm... poor tete... ><" she really tries to protect her family ^^

thanks for the trans. love it..
SONE..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

wow. Taeyeon sure is an obedient child. I really don't understand those Antis' mind.. why they hate SNSD that much.. Tayeong's mom & dad are very friendly and accomodating.. aaww.. I love them.. lol at Fany calling her parents mom & dad too. XD

Umma Taetae sure is a strong girl.. our kid leader is such a loving person.. i hope those anti's realize these things.

Thanks for translating!!

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

OMG that person is soo LUCKY!!!
man i would soo want to go meet thei parents!
lol and Sm said that they never seen such polite girls
kekek hahah so awesome!!!
and taeyeon is soo considerate and obedient to her parents
lol she doesn't want them to worry about those anti messages T_T sniff sniff*
her parents are just soo nice and respectfull to everyone
her mom even gave a small tour to her fans
kekek so lucky...

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:32 AM

Its a really touching account, i wan't to meet Tae Yeons parents too T_T
the seem so sweet and loveable like Taengoo, lets give leader more love and support!
We have to protect SNSD<3 Its sad when they talked about anti fans :/<3

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

Ganookie Ganookie
  • Donors
  • 1608 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 06:37 AM

This shows us that Tae is a really really amazing girl,so hard-working and humble

Taeyeon is afraid of her parents seeing those posts online and being hurt so she tells her mom to not read them, but how can a mother just stand there and do nothing?
It's really depressing to read that, a mother has to read these kinds of crap about your own daughter, but still knowing it's not even true. Above all Tae is a really caring and sensitive person,saying to your mother don't read these crap.Now I got alot more respect from Tae than I already have.Having such a hard and tough schedule and e.g. still able to present us a really good performance with ShinHwa's T.O.P is inrecdible.

And I have to agree what every single person said above me^ it's soo damn true!

So let us,as S♥NE from all over the world, support SNSD through good times as in bad times, forever! Fighting!

Ah, I'm going to borrow this Slogan from Arirang TV (In case you don't know it, it's a global broadcast station from Korea)

SNSD for the World, the World for SNSD :) (originally, Korea for the world, the World for Korea)

Oh, and thank you very much for translating it ;)
Avie Cr;Spazmatik

A must visit for every Hyohunnie and Sone out there!

[url="""]http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49020-hyoism-hyoyeons-facial-expressions/[/url]'> style='font-size: 10px;'>Hyoyeon's Facial Expressions<>

lilxangelxbabe lilxangelxbabe
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

This was definitely worth the reading. My initial impression of Taeyeon was that she was a good person. She presented herself appropriately, was articulate, considerate and caring. Most people in her position can easily fake something like that to seem good in the eyes of the viewing public. But looking at her, it seemed genuine to me. This testimonial has definitely proven that.

As stated in the post, she seems to be very obedient. In addition, her level of consideration not only towards her family, but others as well is admirable. Her parents truly raised her well. At such a young age, she seems to have a firm grasp on what her priorities are. I can only imagine how much more she will mature as she begins to experience new things.

I look forward to watching her grow up before my eyes. Reading this has intensified my desire to meet her...at least ONCE in my lifetime.

Anonymous Anonymous
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1138 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

Drew wishes he had this collection

I will edit after reading more thoroughly..

Posted Image
Though I love these 4, Sica, is so sexy.

peacherino peacherino
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:26 PM

Taeyeon's parents are so modest and friendly

Fany always calls her friend's parents mom, dad.

thanks so much for translating it

SNSD for the World, the World for SNSD :) (originally, Korea for the world, the World for Korea)

I love this slogan it's great :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Edited by peacherino, 14 September 2008 - 11:27 PM.

Posted Image

stiks_snsd stiks_snsd
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

omg dis translated news piece is really one of the most meaningful I've ever come across...it really touched my heart=) Thank you so much!!!

Taeyeon's parents seem awfully nice,even though the visitors were just fans.Now I can understand where our ggo ggo ma leador got her traits from.=)I'm definitely going to visit their shop 1 day too.lol.
and these fans are so lucky!!!they get to sit in taeyeon's mum's car and visit her old school...I'm green with envy.

Aniwae onto more serious stuff.
I cant agree more wif taeyeon's parents about the stupidity of antifans...just because you dont Appreciate them doesn't mean that you have to Hate them...dats just so childish. Seriously these antifans have to get a life.

Haven't they, in the midst of blindly hating our girls, ever stopped and pondered on the simple logic that these girls have become what they are now due to their own talents and sheer hard work?? Rather than blindly hating them, they should be applauding the beauty of the human spirit. Or else at the very least, these antis should shove their nasty comments where the sun dont shine.Nobody who has worked so hard deserves to receives such nasty remarks, no least our girls nor their parents.Its just so hurting, but these antis jus dont have the balls(eyeballs) to acknowledge our girls have the looks, the brains and the talents.

243gg3r.png

One Love,One Girls Generation

권유리 + 김태연 =Be. My. Luv.
**Ggo Ggo Ma & Black Pearl**

humantorchie humantorchie
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

awwww...
taeyeon noona is such a lovable person...someone so respectable...
but hey...what's with visiting her parent's shop...sounds funny...
though i guessed they had a great time and got to know a lot a lot a lot more about SNSD's lovable leader Kim TaeYeon...
lucky for them... :bleh!:
WEEE uuuuuuuuuuu WEEEEEEEEEEEE~

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

wow after reading this this gives me a new appreciation towards Tae Yeon, she's such a great daughter and a good girl. I'm so proud of her.

Ashley Ashley
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:38 PM

Wow this fanaccount is like.. epic. Her parents sound so sweet, and that little tidbit about Fany calling them umma/appa. It's like Taefany to the max. These 9 girls are seriously like SM's angels. Where else can you find girls like them..?

I can't believe Please was sung for her mother. It was so emotional and amazing .. and now we know who it was for. This is why I love Taeng so much.

Posted Image
All grown up.

Keiko1812 Keiko1812
  • Donors
  • 2322 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:06 PM

OMG this writing made my day!!! Thanks very much for those Chinese fans and the one who translate this. After the incident in Shanghai I was worrying about the girls and their image too but I'm so happy to know that SOne is still staying strong and so is SNSD.
After reading this, I love the girls even more. Just like my imagination, they are so sweet and modest. Taeyeon parents are so nice and they did a good job raising up their daughter. I cannot be more thankful to them for bringing Taeyeonie to this world ><

Proud to be a S♥ne! I believe in the Power of 9.
2uyhwcg.jpg 6gg7kz.jpg
One_Shots: World of Our Owns | My Favorite Things
On_Going: Back To The Future

Avatar: huan@snsdbaidu; Sig Credit: rawr!sommie.&themiracle13

ghizuu ghizuu
  • Donors
  • 2060 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

Wow amazing Chinese soone!!!
Her parents are so amazingly modest and kind.
It really sucks to be a mother of a talented daughter that has antis.

Edited by ghizuu, 21 September 2008 - 04:37 PM.

Kr: August 9 - 26 2009 L.A: September 3-5 2010<3 Kr: July 19- August 9 2011<3 NYC: October 21-25 2011<3 February 2<3
We're Nothing Without 9

k3L k3L
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

I really really like Taeyeon as an artist a lot. And i think it was great that those two Chinese Soshi fans were able to meet and talk to her parents like that. I mean, for her parents to take out time to talk to them and drive them to her school and talk about Taeyeon's life and how hard it is for not only Tae, but also on the family and the rest of the snsd. I'm glad that her parents are so supportive of their daughter and the rest of the girls. It just goes to show how much of a backing that they have and can rely on.

byzantine1010 byzantine1010
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2123 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:29 PM

ooh i just realized how tough it is for parents to watch their kids getting attackd by antis..
i just dont get it like why would the antis do this..? too jealous? and just like what they say
about the 9 girls being so nice and respectful.. they are just so lovely but then antis are still
there.. i feel bad for tae tae umma's umma because she doesnt get to see her daughter often
but hey.. theres the phone! I'm really happy because the girls stay humble even though they are
famous with lots and lots of fans.

i really like this fan account and i am very much thankful to you for translating this(:
i really love our Kid Leader and this just makes me love her much much much more<3
"I let my racket do the talking. That's what I am all about, really. I just go out and win tennis matches."
-Pete Sampras

Never discuss love with a tennis player, it means nothing to them

im_charlay im_charlay
  • Donors
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

this is sooo touching!!! it's really touching tat fans would do soo much for the girls!!! i have to do something too! taeyeon is a really good daughter, telling her parents not to read the anti-fans comment cuz she noe tat it is going to hurt them... taeyeon's parent is really strong! i really hope tat she could have more free time so she could visit her parents more...........
wow! her dad's glasses place is full of taeyeon! he must be soo proud of taeyeon! taeyeon is soo lucky to have a strong family to support her!
it's really really good to see the chinese fans to do soo much to the girls and the girls family, showing their love to them!

taeyeon&SNSD ♥

等待太漫長,長的讓人忘記一開始等待的意義 - LuHan
Posted Image
c;yoongbella_______ tumblr

kimmon kimmon
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1739 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 05:42 AM

wow, very touching.
i kinda felt like i was about to cry in some parts.
i feel very good for taeyeon's parents, seeing all those gifts from sone and how they are being strong themselves for the girls.
i love the little taeny thing, LOL.
anyways, thanks for translating <3
Posted Image

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:40 PM

I'm just tearing up. Seriously...
I love these girls so much- and my favourite love in the world is the non-conditional, family ones. It's just so pure.
I can't even go and begin talking about the antis. They're just retarded.
But the fact Taeyeon's parents are hurt by this. And to have it in the fan account it really saddened me. Made me tear up a little, even. Not because they're Taeyeon's parents, but because they're parents, and their child is being hurt by these people in the world and they can't help her.
Yet, the child is worried her parents will worry for her, and tells them not to read those bull.

. He also said if Taeyeon or any of the girls had no talent, or really done something bad, he had nothing to say, but they're all 9 really good girls, and so hard-working, why do they need to find something bad to talk about them?

Such a powerful line. I wish all the "nonsense people" (not just in Korea) will understand this.

I wonder if Taeyeon is okay with her fans, generally? The part where she says they're like detectives...I guess she means the obsessive stalkers? =.= Sigh;; The fine line between loving most/everything the girls do, and starting to stalk them... ;;

I loved "Please" performed by Taeyeon. Even the first time I heard it posted on SoshiStalker...no wonder it's so emotional, it was for her family (particularly her umma) as well... I remember I got teary listening to it. Listening to it again, understanding her meaning behind it... such a filial, hardworking daughter

Kim Taeyeon... T_T

I can honestly feel the niceness from Soshi. Their dorkiness, their aegyo, their love for their fans... I can't explain why I actually percieve their innocence and them being the entertainers that they are- and not like...whatever else those "nonsense people" call them. Not to mention the girls are very young. The oldest is 20. They're not meant to be world-speakers, so why do people like to pick on everything they say?

Seriously, whatever.

I will be Sne. I will be Sne now, and five/six years down the road. I will be Sne until it is no longer possible.

I must go to this freaking place when I go to Korea.
MUST. Just to see all the Taeng-decorations.

Saranghae SoNyuhShiDae! Hwaiting!!!

(Thanks for translating lucyz, this was a long and touching fan account. <3)

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing