私たちはJapan Tourを通してたくさんの事を学んで、良い経験をできました。
コンサートをするたびに大切な人と目を合わせて、同じ空間にいることができて、幸せでした。

私に愛する事と
       愛されるチャンスをくれて
    とっても感謝します
皆さん。。。。。
本当にありがとうございました。

Today is finally the last performance.
To everyone that came to the Girls' and Peace Tour, starting from the first concert till today, thank you very much.
Throughout the entire Japan tour, we (the girls) learned a lot of new things, and it was a really good experience.
Every time we had a concert, we were able to make eye contact with our important fans, and also be with them. We were very happy.

To give me the chance to love,
    and be loved,
        I am very thankful.

Everyone...
Thank you very very much.

Translated by: SeraphKY@soshified

Posted Image
Posted Image

MacLonardo MacLonardo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

I couldn't believe it the tour has already ended. Congratulations to all of the girls and Sones for making this a huge success. I guess, it's time for all the girls to take a break for awhile. Really, their love to Sones, I couldn't describe it.
Thank you Taeyeon and all the girls for do exist in our lives and become our inspirations, we wouldn't stop giving our support and love to all of you.

Thanks for the translations!

Fany Fany Tiffany!

"If you're SNSD in the next life time, I'll still be a Sone"

"Right now, SNSD. From now on, SNSD and Forever SNSD!"

SNSD-D.gif

"Nine girls that completed my second heart

Curiousity Curiousity
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

thanks for the translation! I saw some fanaccounts hat taeyeon was pretty emotional when she was reading the letter and sooyoung had to help her out... At first i didnt know what she was reading but thanks for the translation, i now know what she was saying..

Can't believe that time flies really fast and the Japan Tour has ended :(

9=1

My twitter account

tengtengteng tengtengteng
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

taengooo,,,have a good rest ,,we'll wait patiently for your next activity,,saranghae,,uljima,(dont cry,,taeyeon rarely cry)

gogumaseomate gogumaseomate
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

ah jobless snsd except for some members lol nevertheless have a good rest girls and we'll patiently wait for your comeback and another world/asia tour. We're always here to support you!! ♥

Jigemeun so nyuh shi dae! apurodo so nyuh shi dae! youngwonhee so nyuh shi dae! 

Every time they have a message to everyone it's like they're talking to each of us thus making their letters more touching and sweet. I love you girls!! Himnaaee ♥

harlons harlons
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

Love this part

and be loved,
        I am very thankful.

Finally their tours was end

Hope they can take a little break and vacation before come to the next activity

Thank for the translation

edit4y.gif

It's Magic

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for the very much needed translation.

I could feel her sincerity in expressing her thankfulness to the fans,and i'm glad about that.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

soshicindy soshicindy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the translation. Taeyeon's letter was very sweet. I can't believe the tour has ended. It seemed as if they just started Day 1 yesterday.

But i can't wait to see their future activites.  :)

matt777 matt777
  • Donors
  • 101 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

"To give me the chance to love,

and be loved,
        I am very thankful."

Really love this line...showed how appreciative soshi are to their fans and they meant it with all their heart :)

Currently having mixed feelings because I have no intention to go to the Asia Super Showcase 2013 that's gonna be held soon, because i really do hope they have a solo concert soon and I will go for that....but now with this letter it might change my mind because of the thought of the awesome experience that i might miss out on that day...sigh

But thanks for the translation! :)

edguchi edguchi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Another Soshi's epic journey end thus there will be another new beginning,

good job Soshi !!!! and take care your health ! Forever love Girls Generation !!

Soshi #9 Soshi #9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

sincerely from a sone's heart, we know that this generation of beloved 9ladies are to be forever

her message is a sense of honestly & love form her, I can't thank her more for what her as a leader and not to include the girls..through each eyes there's a connection between

all achievements up until now are like blessings..appreciating Taeyeon's little message is like her staring me dead in the eyes

timing is fast ehh? *~*i think these moments are the best moments in people's lives, to wait for the ones they admired for so long

until I move somewhere close to where they would visit my place,I'll keep an eye out &try greeting(if I'm lucky enough)err, I feel bad to be missing out,non wonder why I envy the J-sones,etc..

once again teangku Tae for your sweet message, big thanks to Translations!

dI1MI.png

© danhobak 

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Thank you for the translation! I am glad that the tour ended without any serious mishaps happening to the girls.  And I am very thankful to be able to love you all too, Taeyeon.  Now that the tour have ended, do take some time out to rest and have fun.  We Sones will always be supporting you and giving you words of encouragement.  Hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

ss_forever ss_forever
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:16 AM

it's so sad when the tour finally end :'(

but, i hope that they will come back to the japan with beauty, adorable and all of happy things :) :)

hwaiting <3 :)

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

It is such a great feeling to be actually there and experience the love that the girls can give while onstage, and then having the opportunity to also show so much love towards the girls in return as well. So much love going all around. I've been there, done that, but I want to experience that again for myself someday.

I can't believe that 2 1/2 months have quickly gone by. I'm happy that they had yet another successful tour. I'm sad that I wasn't able to go there, but I'm happy that the girls are happy, and the fans there in Japan did not disappoint at all.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 23 April 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

SNSD FTW!!! SNSD FTW!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Ahhhh, so lovely to hear from Taeyeon! I hope they get to visit other countries that will want to see them perform (like in the North America, South America, etc.)! That'll be the day indeed! :)

SNSD is the way to kill my boredom and times of when I feel down. They are the 9 girls that will be always my #1 in my book! ;D

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

That was a marathon tour the girls had. Hopefully they can now get a short break and come back as a better Girls Generation! All the best to TaeYeon and SNSD!

Posted Image

Credit: cream

sones_juhan sones_juhan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

http://i.imgur.com/uSa48VH.jpg

今日はついに最後の公演です。
Girls' and Peace Tour の初公演から今日まで来てくれた皆さんありがとうございます。
私たちはJapan Tourを通してたくさんの事を学んで、良い経験をできました。
コンサートをするたびに大切な人と目を合わせて、同じ空間にいることができて、幸せでした。

私に愛する事と
       愛されるチャンスをくれて
    とっても感謝します
皆さん。。。。。
本当にありがとうございました。

Today is finally the last performance.
To everyone that came to the Girls' and Peace Tour, starting from the first concert till today, thank you very much.
Throughout the entire Japan tour, we (the girls) learned a lot of new things, and it was a really good experience.
Every time we had a concert, we were able to make eye contact with our important fans, and also be with them. We were very happy.

and be loved,
        I am very thankful.

Everyone...
Thank you very very much.

CR: [email protected]
Translated by: SeraphKY@soshified

oh this is a nice message to hear coming from SNSD, wow you very much welcomes girls', thank u so much also for thanking us, remember we are always here to support you no matter what, we love you guys, from the buttom of my heart and to in behaft  of all SONES around the world we are all happy of what you are become now, hopefully for this new world tour we'll see each other again :) SONES from THE PHILIPPINES

Edited by pilona, 02 May 2013 - 12:09 AM.
please do not quote pics

hashaechi hashaechi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

ahh, i feel like crying reading her letter. A really nice and warm letter from her. The fact that she remember all her fans make  me love her more. ahh~ our kid leader ! a very kind one !

_OneLove_ _OneLove_
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

To Taeyeon,

Reading a letter like this reminds me of the your first letter to us SONEs. Another evidence that you're still the sweetheart we have loved from the start. Your grateful heart, I hope it'll stay like that :) And to this point, there is no doubt how you got me crazy over you. *cheeeeezzzzzyy* Really, words aren't enough. If I could have atleast "ONE" chance to hug you, without saying a word, you would know how much you have affected my life Taeyeon-ah. I love you and see you soon! :>

Although it might still be far in the future,
I don't want it to just be a dream
just O N E L O V E ..
우리 둘이 걸어가는 길이 같기를 바래요
~ see you soon! ~

cecichickpea cecichickpea
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

the letter was so heartfelt and emotional that i teared a bit.

i cannot believe the tour is already over, the girls have worked so hard.

i hope they will rest well before their newest adventure.

thank you for the translation~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot