[MAGAZINE] SNSD - AnAn magazineDecember 2012 issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
kunnie21yu kunnie21yu
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thank you so much for translating, we all really appreciate it. God, it's so fun to read these interviews. I'm always enjoying to see what are they up to or what they think. Lmao, they're so damn funny, can't stop laughing at Taeng's way to relax herself lolol such a kid. Aww our Maknae is becoming lazy~ kkk, Tiffany has a pink car? LMFAO! It would be easy to spot her outside hahaha it must have been funny to see her all beginner while driving with the members listening to music, I'm glad to know they have their free times to be together and just do dumb things, relax or even pull pranks (Coff Yoona). Sunny-ah~ please listen to your member, let your hair grow~ I miss your pretty long hair. I dunno why in this interview Jessica made me thought she still is a lazy girl, such a cute thing you are Sica-ssi~ Sooyoung is doing Pilates???? Well that might help her to have more muscle (tho maybe it's the food doing it's job rofl) but ill keep an eye on her, maybe she has changed a little bit. And of course Yuri is doing too much work out, I'm really curious to see her next tour, maybe she will get thinner like the first one, how does she manage to do tha anyway? I'm always gonna love chubby Kwon <3 HAHAHAHA Fany quit after two weeks? Gosh Miyoung I thought you wanted to follow Yuri's workout, anyways Tiffany always looks so flawless, for me she has such a perfect body. And lol at her luggage thing, I'm gonna try to look for her luggage next time on the airport pics just to see how it looks hahaha Tiffany really needs a suite for herself. Thanks again for the translations!

태니 ♥ 율티 Twitter | Tumblr I FECH I Nothing without Nine

Yurisistable Taeganger Fanytastic!

Posted Image

"지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대" – forever a 소원

Posted ImagePosted Image

~JJang ~JJang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

Thanks a lot for the translation, it's always so nice to get to hear a bit more about the girls, and it's always wonderful to know they stay in their bright attitudes, hope next year's schedule isn't overly hard for them. SoShi Fighting!

6mmkm6o.pngSFdAQTe.png

라자니아 잖냐 - 김태연

ynhutran ynhutran
  • Donors
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

thanks for the translation :)
snsd jjang!!

Jiggeumeun, SO NYUH SHI DAE!
Appeurado, SO NYUH SHI DAE!
Yongwonhi, SO NYUH SHI DAE!

SNSD makes my life complete

neko-kyunnn neko-kyunnn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

thank you so much for translating!
set it as my favourites and gonna read it afterwards (im busy atm)

i miss Soshi T^T comeback soon~~~ D-9

Antz Antz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

lol the interview was so entertaining to read ! :D
thank you for translating!

Soshi #9 Soshi #9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

Nice,kahh I'm very suprised and excited as to what their responses were
Perfectly said in a mature,respectful way,Fighting~ :beer:

For the first half of this year you mostly worked abroad, so do you feel a difference in fans of different countries?

Tiffany: In Korea, singing the chorus together is the basis and because the majority are male fans a lower tone resounds. Because Western fans dance and sing together with us, it feels like the concert hall turns into a club! Let's party!

Hyoyeon: Japanese fans are focused on our performance throughout the song and when the song is finished the cheers are so loud that the concert hall is shaking.

Seohyun: I’m happy that the fans respect us as an artist.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like these responses,yes *laughs* we all love Snsd very much,so why wouldn't
we want to make it loud and shake?
"it feels like the concert hall turns into a club! Let's party!"Omo,ahh our fany fashionita

dI1MI.png

© danhobak 

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Thank for the fast and great translation! It is great reading about the girls thoughts and views again! Thank you! :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

chance_berry chance_berry
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

thank you for translating! It's so interesting to hear about what each member is up to and how they refresh themselves (lol Taeyeon's answer is cute). Jessica's love for chocolate makes her sound child-like, so cute of her ^^ Sooyoung likes ‘Nobuta wo Produce' too? Awesome!
They must be scared of Tiffany's driving, I can imagine them freaking out XD The funniest thing is that they all got addicted to unagi, they eat so much they'll glow LOL

I'm really looking forward to their Japan Tour now, they have lots of Japanese songs.

vydhavidh vydhavidh
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

thank you for the translation!
Well Yoona, keep on your play on your drama, I'll always support you! ^0^
I envy the Japanese SONE because they get to see our girls often...

MoonSoshi9 MoonSoshi9
  • Writers
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Awesome interview. lol Sunny commenting on Tiffany's luggage is hilarious. And then Yuri being scared of Tiffany's driving haha. It's nice to read about the girls and how they are close like a family.

Thanks for the translation everyone!

#1FANYTASTIC #1FANYTASTIC
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1058 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:32 AM

Ok so if i go to korea the first thing i will do is searching for a PINK mini car!! I will hunt u Ppany aaaah ... Hahahaaa
I can imagine the girls inside the car holding hands and praying while rookie miyoung is on the driver seat! LOOOLL
YULTI moment there so cute!
And Always Fashionable fany i wonder what's in ur BIG lugages?! But i bet all of the things in it are PIIIINKKK!! XD
Thanks for the traslation btw.

tumblr_n0p5ty1ovl1rgcxpfo10_250.giftumblr_myw7jjfKp01r2r1qno9_r1_250.giftumblr_n0tnctTDKP1qb9279o5_250.gif

As a FANYTASTICS member, I promise to love and cherish all that is PINK, to remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes, to outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes, and to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!

haemonieshidae haemonieshidae
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Thanks so much for translating.
The girls are showing their true self and their bond Of course you grow up together esp. as teenagers, there will be fights but to stay together for 5 years, it is like sisters in a family n acceptance and tolerance has been built as they themselves say, their bond gets deeper.

Taeyeon is really classic as always ! A beautiful way to destress.

DJS DJS
  • Donors
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:57 AM

Thx for the translation.. Hoho..

From this interview, we can see another proof that our girls really have different behaviour yet their bonds are getting stronger by the time. I am very happy to know that stay girls is their fave song. Seriously, this song represents our girls. The song answers all question abt the age of snsd because they r getting older. Are they going to say girls generation even they r not girls anymore ? They r not girls anymore but becoming ladies now and the lyric says "be ladies but we stay girls".

Also, tiffany.. I will feel the same just like sunny. What is in the luggage ? I am curious if she goes on vacation with her fam, will she bring a lot of things just like now ? Haha..

be grateful with whatever it is because His plan never fails you..

If you want to be respected , show respect first ..

t23 t23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:20 AM

Thank you very much for the translation. Much appreciated. I love this interview a lot, I can tell it's a very honest interview Q&A from both the interviewer and the girls. The photos also look great. My favourite song is also Stay Girls! I hope the girls will have a very successful Japanese tour next year like last time. Although I cannot be there, I am looking forward to buy the blur-ray concert disc later next year.

yoonyultaenisicseo yoonyultaenisicseo
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:00 AM

it feels really nice to know what they talking
it's been a while, and I always know when hey talking
I will learn something precious
thx SoShi for always give me wise words
Proud to be your fans

Sigs-2007-SSF.gif

Sigs-Paparazzi.gif

Hopes THE BEST & Mr. Mr. will be Succesfull, hwaiting indestructible9 Girls !!!

Always proud being Taegangers,Gorjess Spazzer,Sunshiner, Fanytastic, Hyohunnie,Yurisistable,Sooyoungster, YoonAddict and Seomate

SakuraRose SakuraRose
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

Thank you for the translation.
I love that group picture. The girls all look so pretty.
Not Alone and Stay Girls are two of my favourites from that album and - yay! - it's some of their favourites too
I love reading articles like this with the girls and I laughed at Jessica not being able to memorize their lyrics.

ixyz3lXk6jntO.png

My FanFic: Glass Walls

Flyleafgirl Flyleafgirl
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

This was fun to read. I really enjoy reading things like this from the girls. Thanks for the translations, without them all of us would be unable to enjoy our girls sense of humor. Bravo! :clap:

You said I'd only have to wait until I die

(New horizon)

There is no such thing as time

Inside this moment no sun rising

Wait until I fly

(New horizon)

Wait until I fly

(New horizon)

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

What a weird habit Tiffany has... Must be tough on herself too, having a carry heavier luggage than the rest of the member Oo

Thanks for the translation!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

taengled taengled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

There is a YulTi moment in a magazine... heheh.. thanks for translating...

oh my god yuri always mention tiffany when she is speaking.. yulti!! fighting!!

Seohyun

“Using my time wisely”, that’s my rule.

We have the most inspiring maknae in the world.

1C1G7Xj.pngzfn2gN7.png8639750.png?img=1459893229

tumblr || twitter || livejournal

signature©me, Squiby

jcadigital jcadigital
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

This was an awesome interview. I can not believe how fast time has gone by. I agree with Jessica, hot chocolate is a great stress relief.

My only regret about Girls' Generation is that I wish I knew about them sooner. - jcadigital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3
@  Keitaro88 (02:23:57 AM) 5