05 - Stay Girls

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic
Cassiecsy =) Cassiecsy =)
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

I loooove this song :)). My fav out of all the songs :D. It lyrics and the melody is niceee hehe. Their voices, of course, sounds amazing, like usual hehe. I will always love these girls. SNSD, hwaiting! XD

koiboy koiboy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Love this song together with "Not Alone". Thanks for translating the song into english. Now i have to wait/look for the other songs.

snsdftw<3 snsdftw<3
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

One of my favourite songs out of this album <3 Thanks for the translation soshified! :D
Once again, our girls have done it! ^^ This album is totally DAEBAK, I fell in love with all of the songs when I heard the previews ^^

Posted Image

ef-lima ef-lima
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

this lyric is so.....

yes they are still our girls

I hope they make MV for this song, I think this would amazing just like All My Love is For You
Posted Image

dalicahe dalicahe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Thank you so much for the translation, the lyrics are totally hearth moving, so inspirational definitely is now one of my favorite songs

Once a S♡NE forever a S♡NE

together365 together365
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Wow! Thank you so much Soshified <3 it's super-duper fast keke. The song is so meaningful and touching, describes the Soshibond! Keep it up!

5vD1EKa.png75Boa8c.pngIG7QxRz.png

dp by sayhellotothestars. ★ sig by Pandagirl.

Pierina Pierina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for the translation! The lyrics are really beautiful :') It's like they were made for Girls' Generation ~~

Yoru~FANY Yoru~FANY
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Wow! After knowing the meaning of the song, ive come to like this song much more than when i first listen to it. I kust love it. Wat to Go SNSD!
Can't wait for other translations of the songs in the album :))
Thanks for the fast translation.

soshimichii soshimichii
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

this song is just purely beautiful and meaningful. it brings tears to my eyes. it is a song for both SNSD and sones. when i first listened to it, it was just like i listened to complete, forever, born to be a lady but with much greater feelings of admiration and pride. yup. i'm very proud of our 9 angels. this song describes their journey - how far they've gone through, how far they've achieved their dreams and yet still have the hearts of the innocent girls just like when they were debuted. tbh, it always pains me when they are told by others that they can't be girls forever. heck no. who says we can't be like what we want? this song tells everything. they may be ladies. they may be ahjummas but deep in my heart, i know they will always and forever be known as our dorky So Nyuh Shi Dae. never change girls. never. be ladies, but we stay girls~ Posted Image

batch19-2O.gif

Jia Jjang Jia Jjang
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

my fav song from the album! I love it when they sing ballads... now that I know the meaning, I love it even more! this song really suit them, ALWAYS STAY GIRLS, FOREVER GIRLS' GENERATION~! <3

thanks for sharing this!^^

EXOShidae_zpsf12a520c.jpg

harumiAi12 harumiAi12
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Such a meaningful song <3 SNSD eonnies TuT I think this is what they have in their hearts~ "Be ladies, but we
Stay girls"

Posted Image

^Please read my first fic~ Click the siggy ^^

kazenokizu66 kazenokizu66
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

lol love this song, beautiful lyrics and all. cant wait for translation of the other songs in the album!!
Posted Image credit:Vanhite

SakuraRose SakuraRose
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

Thank you for the translation.
I love this song, definitely one of my favourites from the album. The lyrics are so beautiful and meaningful.

ixyz3lXk6jntO.png

My FanFic: Glass Walls

22aguilera 22aguilera
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

my eyes actually watered :crybaby: even before the translations were out i knew this song was gonna have a big and beautiful meaning, just by listening to the few english lines in the song. this is by far my favorite from the album. an amazing song!! thanks for the lyrics, by the way.

vee28 vee28
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:17 AM

The english lyrics is so meaningful, is like back to the old days during their debut time. I teared up reading the english lyrics, i mean look at how far they walk together... It was never easy from the start neither is it now, they are busier than before. They will always stay as girls, they never change but they got stronger. I will never change this fandom!! These girls were amazing, i look up to them even if i'm the last person on the planet.

hwaitingx3 hwaitingx3
  • Donors
  • 397 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

Wow thanks!

I'm most looking forward to a translation for this song and you guys delivered!

Agree with all of the comments here, hope "Stay Girls" can become a future concert staple. :D

CallySone CallySone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Thanks for sharing :D
CallySone

jayceee jayceee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

Thank you for translating... one of my favorite songs in girls&peace album ^o^

Soshified thanks ^^

6OMpCD5.gif

jaycee

Troopersvow.gif

SunnyBunny09 SunnyBunny09
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I really really really love that song!!! It's sooooooo pretty! One of my favorites songs of this Album! ^^

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

If that doesn't say something about the Girls' feelings about them growing up, then I don't get the hint either. Man, this really is something.

They are really growing up and becoming such lovely ladies, but deep inside, they are still the same old dorks from five years ago. Really something right there.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot