[MESSAGE][From. SNSD] Test takers~!2012.11.08

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic
friendzone friendzone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

I loved it! thank you girls for been sweet like this (Althoug the message is not for me I will take it as encouragement for my own exams whenever they are near and even for my lesson lol Thanks dear cedge and staff for the translation and info

"If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit."

cenefas-adhesivas-decorativas-montanas-y

Believe in OT9, not delusional at all, isn't it what a true sone is about? Sone = Girl's Generation = 9 girls, so if you declare yourself a sone you ought to at least respect (and appreciate) them all, not love all of them, obviously you can have a bias, but by definition you know what a true sone is.

Love Tiffany Hwang, she can have many flaws but her qualities win them all, win us all. Love OT9, they showed me a new world, kpop, a dangerous vice and their beautiful and achieving hearts accompanied with their bond won me.

sicanna sicanna
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

test taker T_T
lmao, Yuri's one is soo long but meaningful
why you never give this to me when i'm being test taker last month? :confused: lolol

Posted Image

♥ Jessica Jung Sooyeon ♥ Twitter ♥ Jessica Jung Sooyeon ♥

rebeccaisoff rebeccaisoff
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

I love how everyone's smiling, and then there's Sunny and SooYoung. Lol, these girls are so cute and sweet. Hope the test takers did well. :D

Terraforce Terraforce
  • Donors
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

I love how Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Jessica, pose soooo cute and adorable, with their hand-written message. Caring for "Test Takers". It just shows us that they care whenever they have the free time on their hands

Trasher_54 Trasher_54
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5782 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

The girls' messages are very awesome, and it must be a tough time for the test takers. The messages also made a perfect timing because I'm finished with the final exams and will be graduating from college this month. :heart:

Thank you for translating the messages! :thumbup:

BlackSteel BlackSteel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

The korean people who takes their exams will be joyful with that encouragement
They will be gain their strength back after the exam
Hope they will get the best result
Soshi jjang we will support you back like this encouragement message for the Korean people

Soshi #9 Soshi #9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

*Fantasticly Gorgeous* Is everyone in love right now with such their innocent and good looking
Side? I'm really falling for them ^_^ So many heartbeats going on..oh and goosebumps
you know it's hard to believe that they are like the world's best Korean girl group and
Innfluences others fairly good :D oh And that much appreciated work they've been
Putting effort into,even if they are restless or deeply tired or stressed out..They always
Show the opposite side when a person is in a emotional mood feeling lonely,that
Impressing,eye-filling smile lighting up like a sunset raising upwards Beautiful?
Oh and to all the test-takers congratulations for the hardest studying and effort/
Memorizing you put into it...thats something you just accomplished...Nice!!! :thumbsup:
Trust me isn't lively to receive a message from Snsd? Yea~~ Good luck for feature tests,so forth
Work hard my fellow friends :)
Yuri: " Test~ Takers :)*
I wonder how hard you've worked for this day.
You've done really really done a good job (pat pat,clap clap)
As you've tried your best,I hope there are good results~
I will support your dreams,challenges/attempts until the end!!"
That's a good message,as well as the others
Other than that,thanks!!!

dI1MI.png

© danhobak 

lalala_kwon lalala_kwon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

aww...they're so nice..
currently i am taking a major exam too!!!
felt like i am one of the korean sones
good luck to all the international SONES who is taking exams right now or will be taking it
HWAITAENG!!^^
http://www.google.co...,r:14,s:97,i:50
KID LEADER TAENGOO RULES!!

taengled taengled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Will be saving the images to my computer, so if I take a test, I will stare at them and I can be... energized cheered up. SoShi Subbers jjang! I hope you test takers got a jjang results too.

1C1G7Xj.pngzfn2gN7.png8639750.png?img=1459893229

tumblr || twitter || livejournal

signature©me, Squiby

pinklight9 pinklight9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1229 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Those students who get test takers messages from SNSD are really lucky . I a bit jealous,but,I can see if SNSD is really nice and care . They're supportive persons. Anyway,congratzz for those students who already finished the exams and who got messages from SNSD .

SNSD saranghae

hWtzRpZ.png VNktrmG.png I3O9pK9.png

My [Artwork] | My [TR] 

icons by me

matt777 matt777
  • Donors
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

it was really nice of them to take time to wish every test taker with such words..to me it's quite humble and down to earth as usual from them :) if i was one of them i would be so encouraged i'll be so motivated to do well lol

Edited by matt777, 09 November 2012 - 02:54 AM.

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

How I wish I am one of those test taker :o

It is so good of SNSD to give encouraging message to the test taker :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

Gvk Gvk
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

Love Sooyoung's message. Short and simple lol.
I'm just starting to have exam so I'll take this as encouragement also :D
and I gotta say, Sunny looks spooky lol

tAPewHDn.jpg

Lexy ♔ Lexy ♔
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

If I were on the other end I would definitely study hard to not let SoShi down ~ Seeing our girls encouraging those students just makes me envious of them ~!

Thanks for the translations ! Have fun you test takers XD

iGmA9KcYY0jxk.pngibx48gT2urDKa5.png

Sunyeon Shipper ♥    

cr : icon & sig @ Pandagirl    

anindya 2 anindya 2
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

they sent warm messages for the entrant of CSAT, right? our girls...OMG haha they're sooo cute and kind-hearted people ^^
I wanna get their messages hahaha lmao. thank you so much for sharing and translating <3

everyday is Girls' Generation. power of NINE
Posted ImagePosted Image
@anindya2

Sone_Chocobo Sone_Chocobo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

All the girl's message are encouraging. Although i'm not a student anymore, i wish the test participants best of luck :), i know how it feels like to write exams, very stressful indeed.

Among the 9, i like Yuri's message, it does take alot to write a detail message and show how she really cares, not that the others are not good but writing some more does go a long way.......

yoonabs yoonabs
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I love how they look~ their all gorgeous *0* And if I took that test, and saw what the girls wrote I would have died.
And it could encourage others to study hard too~ how generous of the girls ^_^

Definitely will be looking forward to their comeback.
Fighting~

233jQ.png

cr; Pandagirl

G A L A X  Y  S U P E R N O V A

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Are they going to give those out? I would want them!!!

TaeYeon's signature with the butterfly is so recognizable! And SooYoung's message is just so friendly and cute!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

xYulSeo xYulSeo
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

What a nice and encouraging gesture! I like Yuri's message best because she put more effort into writing than the others (but Yoona's and Seohyun's messages are also very sweet, just like those of the other girls). I love Sooyoung's photo and Taeyeon's butterfly.

helloimgood helloimgood
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

Would've been really nice to receive congratulations from SNSD after my matriculation exams earlier this year..
One more thing to be envious of about South Korea >.<
Beautiful pictures! Let's go party, Sooyoung! Hyoyeon's hair omg~

Thanks for translating!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot