Photo

09.22.12 SMTOWN Jakarta, IndonesiaFan account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic
Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Because we sat at tribune that quite far away from the main stage and even the side stage, so we could only see Soshi from the big screens, altough it's just like watching youtube or dvd on my notebook, but it's just different, because it's live, we felt the atmosphere there.....you can't find them when you're watching on youtube or dvd.

Ok here we go...

Devil's Cry, everybody just screaming when Tae sang, gosh her voice is incredible.

Run Devil Run, everybody singing along to the chorus, no fanchants, just singing along

Introduction:
Jessi introduce herself in Korean, and then saying in English that she said thanks for coming here
Fany said "hai Indonesia, and don't know the rest what she said because of the cheering there
Yuri said Saya rindu kalian (I miss you) after read from her palm LOL, she said in veryyyyy cute voice ...
Yoona said "Selamat malam, saya Yoona" (g'evening I'm Yoona), gossshhhhh her voice is very cuteeeeeee............
Taeyon said same as Yoona, and yes very cute!
Sooyoung also said the same words but she added Aku kangen sama kalian (I miss you), and I began wondering why all their voice are so cute in my ears when they're saying in Bahasa Indonesia LOL
Seohyun said "Selamat malam, Saya Seohyun. Ayo main bersama?" (G'evening, I'm Seohyun. Let's play together?) gaaahhhhhhhhh so cuteeeee!
Sunny said the same as Hyun and then she sing and dancing a little but I don't know what's she sing, maybe Indonesia's song? and of course she said it in full of aegyo
Hyoyeon said same as Sunny......

And then we sang Happy Birthday together for Hyo :-), Sunny apushed Hyo to stand in the center, after the song, they played with her hair, and then she force to bend, everybody patted on her back and head, Hyo got mad! LOL after that she said she's very happy and suprised there's a project for her

There is a fancam for the introducion
http://www.youtube.c...channel&list=UL (cr TaeNyism27)

Genie, the song that I wait! the reason you all must be know, the famous words that Fany will said after her rap part "INDONESIA! PUT IT BACK ONNNN!!!" *well I should change the word in my signature then LOL, the fanchants is quite amazing!

Twinkle & DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again, everybody got crazy, I believe we sang along for the whole song! LOL

Dance battle (Hyo, Yoona, Yuri) is so short for me, but still could made us screaming like crazy.

Mr Taxi, as usual we are screaming and singing along.

Gee, I believe the whole stadium is singing along, they perform in the special stage in the front of VIP seating, well you get what you pay for :-p, I could only watch the on the big screen :-D, I saw Hyo wiping Sunny's face with her hand when babo part LOL

Kissing You, because I could only watch from the big screen, I couldn't see any dorkiness they are doing, it show only member who singing.
This is tThe very close moment that I have only, when Yoona, Taeyon, Fany Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny in moving stage car, I try to attract their attention, trying to get an eye contact LOL, but not my luck that night. At that moving stage, looks like Taeyon having trouble with her mic because she checking it. Yoona waving to us when they moving away from us. They are so cute!!!

## I also want to give important information regarding to the event when "Kissing You" song performed and the girls using moving stage car to move from stage in front of VIP stage to main stage##
-In the fancam video looks like Fany, Seo, Hyo and Jessi's moving stage car was shaking quite hard, that's because of there's a non permanent bridge that connect between the running track field and football grass field, the bridge not stable enough when the car passed it to the football grass field
-Altough I am in Tribune 1B, the moving stage car that carried Yoona, Taeyon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny also chased by the fans (lack of security), but they only taking pictures. And the same thing happened when the car pass the bridge, it shaked quite hard because of the non permanent bridge (I believe there's a small sewer under it)
-I already aware that the bridge it quite dangerous because the first time the moving stage car being used was when Eunhyuk and Donghae sang "Oppa Oppa", it shaked quite hard, and after that never use the track again until Soshi.
##So it is not true that fans hold or shaked the cars, but there's a non permanent bridge that they have pass to reach the main stage.##

The Boys, this is it! I'm waiting to shout from the bottom of my lungs for the fanchants! The whole stadium shouted "GG"!!!, very amazing!! and it said that they wore new outfit, I don't pay attention of it because I'm too excited!

That's my first fan account, I'm sorry for my poor grammar and no pictures, hope that I could write another fan account when GG Tour 2013 in Indonesia will happen *fingercrossed

And I want to thanks to all Indonesia fellows, altough most of the ocean are blue, but all of you cheering equally to each of the group band that performed on stage. Indonesia daebak!!!!

SOSHI SARANGHAE! I'l wait you all the girls in 2013, I'll be standing in the festival area.

NB: my throat is hurts and my right arm is in pain (too much waving the light stick) :-))))

Edited by Januar74, 23 September 2012 - 04:13 AM.

zx1co3.jpg

Soshi #9 Soshi #9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Oh my gosh~! There just so dorky and mature..keke~ :ball: Man,seeing Hyoyeon smiling and everyone makes the enviroment much more postitive and cheerful,I can hear the fans literatelly screaming loudly and singing along,Ahh~ fans these days,they just love them :whistling: I love the part where Yuri and Taeyeon plays with Hyoyeon's hair and then Sunny goes in and patts her on the heads,same with others they played around with her..Hhaa dorky Shidae :wub:
Ohh all the perfomances were entartaining,they surely amazed me,I feel like going up there and dancing along,Aww lucky you,well I'm sorry for your arm and throat,I hope you get better soon :ermm:

Thanks for sharing with us..

Edited by YoonYulism, 22 September 2012 - 12:14 PM.

dI1MI.png

© danhobak 

S.Kazamatsuri S.Kazamatsuri
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

Thanks for the fan account! Gosh I want to go back to smtown but hoping for a GG world tour if they will ever do one

phhu3 phhu3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

waa.... envy...envy...envy...

absolutely,... we must make pink ocean next time,. in GG tour in 2013 *i hope they will come :p:

waaaaa................. i can't wait... :D
Soshi..... JJang !!!!!! :D

v3q0kw.gifproudsone_zps7912d169.gif

As a GorJess Spazzer, I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,sleep whenever there's an opportunity;if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica. ♥

Assyifa Assyifa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

OH MY GOD!!! i know they're will be so cute,speak in bahasa~ hope GGtour,soon~ kekeke pink ocean~ SONE JJANG!! :D

arhasone arhasone
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:32 PM

i was going to concert and for the result, my arms, my body and my throat are so hurt now...screaming and recording their performs too much..>__<
but i don't regret it..:P
hope they'll come to Indonesia again for GG Tour..

Posted Image Posted Image

Please visit my profile to read my fanfics ^^ (YoonYul and YoonHyun Fanfics)

pinkMey pinkMey
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Ah so sad I wasn't there..

I hope they will come back GG Tour INA

then I promise I'll be there to hear "INDONESIA PUT IT BACK ON" live....

Come back to my country again my girls~~~~

Edited by pinkMey, 22 September 2012 - 08:34 PM.

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:44 PM

Wow! I felt your excitement there while reading your account. I'm also happy that you guys were able to celebrate Hyoyeon's birthday. Now, that is a rare moment! Congratulations on finally seeing them in person.

I've seen them twice already and I know how it feels. It is truly a magical experience seeing them perform live, cheering and singing and fanchanting and all that. I'm happy that you guys were able to hear Tiffany say, "Indonesia, Put It Back On!"

Congratulations!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Oh my gosh~! There just so dorky and mature..keke~ :ball: Man,seeing Hyoyeon smiling and everyone makes the enviroment much more postitive and cheerful,I can hear the fans literatelly screaming loudly and singing along,Ahh~ fans these days,they just love them :whistling: I love the part where Yuri and Taeyeon plays with Hyoyeon's hair and then Sunny goes in and patts her on the heads,same with others they played around with her..Hhaa dorky Shidae :wub:
Ohh all the perfomances were entartaining,they surely amazed me,I feel like going up there and dancing along,Aww lucky you,well I'm sorry for your arm and throat,I hope you get better soon :ermm:

Thanks for sharing with us..

Yes they are forever dorks, and I want to see them more closer when GG Tour 2013 is happening

INDONESIA PUT IT BACK ON !!! :banana:

Yessss, finally hear it live!

Thanks for the fan account! Gosh I want to go back to smtown but hoping for a GG world tour if they will ever do one

Yes, better GG world tour

waa.... envy...envy...envy...

absolutely,... we must make pink ocean next time,. in GG tour in 2013 *i hope they will come :p:

waaaaa................. i can't wait... :D
Soshi..... JJang !!!!!! :D

They will come, they quite got surprised I believe when seeing the crowd antusiasm

OH MY GOD!!! i know they're will be so cute,speak in bahasa~ hope GGtour,soon~ kekeke pink ocean~ SONE JJANG!! :D

pink ocean! Sone Indonesia jjang!

Ah so sad I wasn't there..

I hope they will come back GG Tour INA

then I promise I'll be there to hear "INDONESIA PUT IT BACK ON" live....

Come back to my country again my girls~~~~

Of course, after they see with their own eyes how famous Soshi in Indonesia :-)

Wow! I felt your excitement there while reading your account. I'm also happy that you guys were able to celebrate Hyoyeon's birthday. Now, that is a rare moment! Congratulations on finally seeing them in person.

I've seen them twice already and I know how it feels. It is truly a magical experience seeing them perform live, cheering and singing and fanchanting and all that. I'm happy that you guys were able to hear Tiffany say, "Indonesia, Put It Back On!"

Congratulations!

Yesssss, I read your fan account too, finally I can feel it too altough couldn't seeing the girls very close like you did, and twice! LOL

And yes Hyongie birthday is a rare moment, it's just a coincidence and I'm glad that I could be there *very touchy moment.

On purpose or not by the song's writer, the singing part "DJ (Changed with country name), put it back on" become a wish for every Sone that their country's name shouted by our beloved eyes smile Fany.

zx1co3.jpg

pinklight9 pinklight9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1229 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

Oh,I'm feel so jealous with everyone who can watched SMTown Live World Tour III !! Yeah,I live in Indonesia,but I couldn't watch it . The reason is my school . I couldn't leave my school . I must study. I wish there will a DVD for that concert . I already have SNSD Japan Tour concert DVD , and next one will be SMTown Live World Tour DVD :D

I wish SNSD will attend Indonesia again and hold a concert again in my lovely country .

Although,I wasn't able to watch that amazing show , I always support them from my house .

Congratulation for everyone that have seen SNSD in person,I wish I can be the next one. Pray for us,SONEs who haven't seen SNSD in person ^^ Thanks for sharing this fan account :)

SNSD daebak!! SNSD jjang!! SNSD hwaiting!! Saranghaeyo~~~

hWtzRpZ.png VNktrmG.png I3O9pK9.png

My [Artwork] | My [TR] 

icons by me

taengled taengled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

Oh,I'm feel so jealous with everyone who can watched SMTown Live World Tour III !! Yeah,I live in Indonesia,but I couldn't watch it . The reason is my school . I couldn't leave my school . I must study. I wish there will a DVD for that concert . I already have SNSD Japan Tour concert DVD , and next one will be SMTown Live World Tour DVD :D

I wish SNSD will attend Indonesia again and hold a concert again in my lovely country .

Although,I wasn't able to watch that amazing show , I always support them from my house .

Congratulation for everyone that have seen SNSD in person,I wish I can be the next one. Pray for us,SONEs who haven't seen SNSD in person ^^ Thanks for sharing this fan account :)

Oh my, your reason is just really same with you. Yeah, it's really hard for earning your parents' "YES".
I just want to come, but my Mom tells me about bla bla bla and that and... I think I don't need to listen it.

But there's much news that in December 2013, there's a GGTOUR in Indonesia. *excited*
So I guess, that's when I'm in the ... um... junior high school?
Oh my.

Yeah, like that.

I guess my Mom would allow!

1C1G7Xj.pngzfn2gN7.png8639750.png?img=1459893229

tumblr || twitter || livejournal

signature©me, Squiby

aconge aconge
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

last night SMTown Live World Tour In Jakarta was AMAZIING !!!
all of members very powerfull and happy in the concert
I Hope next concert GGTour In INDONESIA and I can hear again "INDONESIA, PUT IT BACK ON!!!" :thumbsup:

249.jpg242.png268.jpg

지금은 소녀시대 !!! 앞으로도 소녀시대 !!! 영원히 소녀시대 !!! 소녀시대 사랑해 !!!

You Make My Life COMPLETE !!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Januar74 Januar74
  • Donors
  • 594 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Oh my, your reason is just really same with you. Yeah, it's really hard for earning your parents' "YES".
I just want to come, but my Mom tells me about bla bla bla and that and... I think I don't need to listen it.

But there's much news that in December 2013, there's a GGTOUR in Indonesia. *excited*
So I guess, that's when I'm in the ... um... junior high school?
Oh my.

Yeah, like that.

I guess my Mom would allow!

well don't get surprised LOL, you are same age as my daughter today ....and she attended the concert

zx1co3.jpg

MToushiro MToushiro
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

so amazing looking SoShi live last nght.
really amazing.
when you looking them on live concert is so different when you looking them in video clip.
they are so beautiful~
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
SoShi, please doing GG Tour in Jakarta. ^^
i'll be waiting for you in Jakarta, my lovely angels. :yes:

iloveusnsd iloveusnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:19 AM

Yesterday was so wonderful, GG's performance amazed me, as well as the other artists, but of course GG had the best performance among the others (in my opinion).

I screamed, cheered, and sang all their song with my friends (also a sone) within a sea of E.L.F, shawol. When intro of Hope was played, it almost sent me into tears.

I really enjoyed the night, SM and GG sure knows how to please their fans (but I won't be pleased until I watch GG solo concert :( )

Happy Birthday Hyoyeon, I hope you had a wonderful birthday :heart:

Thank you SM and Girls Generation, thank you to all sone(s) that came yesterday. Stay strong

GIRLS GENERATION, FIGHTING!!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

abbyabe abbyabe
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:44 AM

Most of the ocean are blue cos most of sones are at Festival A section and outside the venue, pink lightsticks are sold out really quick due to the limited amount of the stock. I couldnt get one myself, so i bought a pink flashy horn kind of hairband instead. Maybe thats why we could find more blue lightsticks in the crowd, cos the sellers had massive amount of SJ lightsticks (might be bcs SJ have visited Jakarta before?)
But the fanchant were amazing! It was as loud as the other group's fanchant! So it didnt matter eventhough the pink ocean wasnt as big as the blue ocean, but the support and voices were definitely as big as theirs :D

9b5_zps345772bf.png9b6_zpse73eefaa.png

우리 오래 오래 가자~! ♥

cr. sayhellotothestars

mαxwell mαxwell
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

that "INDONESIA PUT IT BACK ON!" part still rang clearly in my head!

tiffany.gif

iloveusnsd iloveusnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

Most of the ocean are blue cos most of sones are at Festival A section and outside the venue, pink lightsticks are sold out really quick due to the limited amount of the stock. I couldnt get one myself, so i bought a pink flashy horn kind of hairband instead. Maybe thats why we could find more blue lightsticks in the crowd, cos the sellers had massive amount of SJ lightsticks (might be bcs SJ have visited Jakarta before?)
But the fanchant were amazing! It was as loud as the other group's fanchant! So it didnt matter eventhough the pink ocean wasnt as big as the blue ocean, but the support and voices were definitely as big as theirs :D

Yes, SJ have visited Jakarta, they did a straight 3 days concert here.

Not only the fanchant, the moment was spectacular when we were singing happy birthday for hyoyeon

Posted ImagePosted Image

yoonabs yoonabs
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

Aw~ I wish I could go but I live so far away T-T. Thanks for sharing and INDONESIA PUT IT BACK ON~

Edited by CupcakeSonex, 23 September 2012 - 03:03 PM.

233jQ.png

cr; Pandagirl

G A L A X  Y  S U P E R N O V A

IndoPr0 IndoPr0
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

Posted Image

Yeah, me too. State school made us go to school on Saturdays.

Anyway, at the Presscon, Taeyeon is one of the brightest rep from all ten that attend the presscon.

Edited by IndoPr0, 24 September 2012 - 04:13 AM.

Posted Image
"gg gg, baby baby baby"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing