[MESSAGE][From. SOOYOUNG] Congrats on 5th anniversary ^_^2012.08.05

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic
cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:29 AM

Do you remember how we first met on August 5th of 2007? Hehe
I got on stage half-worried and half-excited..
Since then I lived with only excitement, without worry for 5 years.
Why is it that I’m always excited to meet you even after 5 years? Euheut euheut bbuing bbuing .
Sorry if I made you cringe. I can’t help it since it’s the 5th anniversary :-)

To the members who came with me along this journey, friends and family that always supported me,
To the smtown staff members who worked hard to have the entire world’s attention on us, (Translator’s note: Lyrics from “The Boys”)
And SONEs who looked at us and supported us no matter what.

Today was a day where all sorts of feelings mixed together. Thank you so much.
We can only pay you back with better performances right? Hehe
Since you worked so hard to plant seeds in front of us and watered them with love,
they bloomed, and we will now walk along the flower path. (Translator’s note: Lyrics from “How Great is Your Love”)
I keep saying things that make you guys cringe hohohoho you miss us right?! Keke
Wait just a bit more, we’ll feel those butterflies in the stomach soon +_+?
There’s a lot of rumors going around, but all I can say is “soon” ㅠㅡㅠ.
(No, the title song is not “Soon”. That’s a friendly tip from Kind Goddess Sooyoung, just in case SONEs are coming up with crazy ideas.) Hehe
Anyways, I am RE—ALLY happy after receiving all the congratulations!! Yoohoo!!!!!
Girls’ Generation is now five years old. Until we are fifty!!

Soshi wants to “Dream Forever with You” (Translator’s note: Korean title of “Forever”)

P.S.: If a skilled SONE translates this and spreads it far and wide, I will love that person.....................................................

You thought it was over right? +_+
It’s been a while since I wrote a message, so I can’t leave out my drama promotions right? Kyokyo
Since today is the 5th, there’s only a month left!
September 5th. Wednesday and Thursday nights at 11PM on tvN. “The 3rd Hospital”. Watch it.
This has been a 5th anniversary letter to SONEs from a way-too-happy Sooyoung~!!
Bye bye!! This is really it!!

Translated by dongie
Soshified.com

Source: Official Girls' Generation website

그냥 웃자

Twitter

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Already posted as an article. Reposting here for completeness.

그냥 웃자

Twitter

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:32 AM

Thank for the translation dongie and thank for posting it here too cedge! :)

It been a great 5 years supporting the girls and I am in need of more dose of SNSD. :)

It is great to see Sooyoung thanking Sone for their constant support and yes Sooyoung, I will support you in your third hospital drama :)

SNSD Hwaiting!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

inferno55 inferno55
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

"P.S. If a skilled SONE translates this and spreads it far and wide, I will love that person...."

well... it seem Sooyoung officially loves d0ngie now! lol anyway, thanks for the translation (:

Edited by inferno55, 05 August 2012 - 04:43 AM.

SIGGIE.jpg?t=1333580107

Youtube - SoshiTV9 | Tumblr - SoshiBlaze | Twitter - @SoshiBlaze

Check out my Soshi Artwork thread here

sassygal sassygal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

Y U NO POST PIC WITH IT SOOYOUNG AH.. aigoo..

her message is so sincere n nice.. n ofcourse hinthint..
Y DO I FEEL LIKE IT WILL BE CALLED SOON .. the title track.. wonder if she is gonna pen a song this time too..she should..
SHES GOT WAY WITH WORDS.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

kizuna_kaze kizuna_kaze
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

SONE want to dream forever with you too~

Sooyoung message is getting nicer every time she send to sone :)

AkumaNoMi AkumaNoMi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

ANother Fast translate OMG soshified.. your the best jiang~~.. the Shikshin Soyoung the first one member Great their Fans How lovely :).. Thanks Sooyoung Please Stay Healthy.. 5 years with so many Trouble with the bond of 9 you can surpass.. Our nine members pass the message to their Sone is always lovely this is how we can tell that 9 member always love :) their fans ..

ch0c0_17 ch0c0_17
  • Donors
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

sooyoung just made me laugh!! haha
thank you kind goddess sooyoung!! i was touched by your message!! for another 45 years we will not be tired of loving and supporting you girls.. just keep on doing what you love the most. and we're only here on the corner cheering for all of you!! we love you!! always take care of yourself!! fighting!! <3

tnx for translating.. just like sooyoung, i love all the soshisubbers!! really the best!! you make the message even more colorful!! (cause apparently i'm one of the many people who can't understand hangul!!) SO THANK YOU!!

tumblr_mdpls3WGSr1r0l7jn.jpgtumblr_mdpltcwdfi1r0l7jn.jpg

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

With the fans behind them all the way, the girls improved leaps and bounds over the 5 years. I'm sure when they go to fan meetings it's just like meeting their friends whom they have known for 5 years!
Posted Image

Credit: cream

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

Thank you for the quick translation and posting, guys! SSF IS THE BEST!!! :yes:

Yes, Sooyoung did made me cringe there... kekeke... So happy that they got to celebrate their anniversary together. Just one more reason I'm proud to be a SONE. Such thoughtful words and messages just make me love them all the more. :heart: :heart:

50 years, 500, 5,000 FOREVER!!! SOSHI NO MATTER WHAT!

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 05 August 2012 - 06:10 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

SakuraRose SakuraRose
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Thank you for the translation.
I can't believe it's been 5 years! I feel so proud of them all for what they have accomplished, both as a group and as individuals.
Sooyoung is so gracious in her thanks and her message is really touching. She (and they) will always have the support of us Sones in whatever they do.

ixyz3lXk6jntO.png

My FanFic: Glass Walls

kiwi_yuhi kiwi_yuhi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hehe Sooyoung's message full with aegyo!!
Awww Sooyoung just so sweet..!
And she leave a little bit hint there! Their comeback will be 'soon'?!!! Can't wait!!!
Hehe she called herself 'Kind Goddess Sooyoung"! You are, Sooyoungie!!!
And of course her drama!! Can't wait for it too!!

Thanks for the translation! Dongie is so lucky to receive Sooyoung's love! Hehe!

sooyoung60_zps218628aa.jpg

tina24 tina24
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

i may not have been there since their debut 5 years ago... i believe a fan's admiration for an artist can't be measured by the length though, i'm just happy to have found this group and be part of this fandom! :D
looking forward to better stages of SNSD!
i really hope they'd come to the Philippines already, we Filipino SONES i believe, have waited long enough...
and Sooyoung of course, never fails with her sense of humor! :D
looking forward to The 3rd Hospital as well!
Sooyoung FIGHTING!

Pierina Pierina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

P.S.: If a skilled SONE translates this and spreads it far and wide, I will love that person.....................................................

Sooyoung is totally GLOBAL GENERATION aware... (:
Beautiful message, as expected from her! ~
HAPPY 5TH ♥

Yoyo.vn Yoyo.vn
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

thanks for your translation ^^
SONEs will dream with you - soshi ahhh~ :p:
My Fb: http://www.facebook.com/vic.vktk
My Tw: https://twitter.com/#!/taeyeonvn

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image

.:WR:. .:WR:.
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thanks so much for sharing :wub: Such a long meaningful message from Sooyoung :wub:

Thanks to these heartful words, I can see how much Sooyoung treasures SNSD & Sones :wub:

bx_F1taw.png Dx_HEFGZ.png v_EEOh6_X.png

Icon & sig by sayhellotothestars  :banana:

Yoong_star Yoong_star
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

Make it 50 yrs as the goal then, Soshi and Sones! haha! I wish this can last as long as possible coz I really feel happy and a lot of haeng bok deep inside me everytime I listen to their songs, watch their videos, catching up with their news etc etc and I bet all sones feel the same too!
And yea for sure I am gonna watch 3rd hospital after done with my tests!! ^^

totorosmile totorosmile
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

Re-reading this message again for the 5th time, since Kind Goddess Sooyoung said to "try looking hard" for a spoiler...
She's probably just trolling us as usual though haha
Nevertheless, this is a nice message that captures all the emotions of the 5th anniversary. Looking forward to what SNSD has in store for the future!

Posted Image Posted Image

cr. tifflebear

dungeonalley dungeonalley
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Omg Syoung, such a genius. 5/8 - 26/9 = 53 days. hence the 53 dots! (cr:@Real_Chichinhu)

And Ksones are also genius for guessing that right! :o we need to be more observant and think syoung's way.

Let me bow to the Goddess Choi Sooyoung, the greatest leaker of all times. Not that she leaked the news about something coming up, she even hinted on the exact date.

:unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

Edited by dungeonalley, 09 August 2012 - 06:18 PM.

"Life is not something you endure, but something you enjoy." - Kwon Yuri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs