[PICS] 5th Anniversary GiftsUpdated 08/04/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic
Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

POPULAR

It's time for the big reveal - photos of the great gifts we all, as Soshified's 'One Love', sent the girls for their first 'big' anniversary.

Tiffany & Co Infinity Necklaces
First, in true Soshified tradition, the girls will open the box to see a new Tiffany & Co charm necklace, which donors voted to send. Of course, the infinity design is significant: as fans, we don't want just 5 years, we want to walk with SNSD forever. Everyone keep an eye out to see when the girls wear them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Custom Swarovski Crystallized Phone Cases
Next, trendy personalized jewel cases from Crystal Rocked. As you can see, they're all tailored to what phones we've seen the girls carrying around lately.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Personalized Champagne Glasses
There's nothing like a glass of champagne to celebrate a wonderful 5th anniversary!

Posted Image

I AM SONE Photobook
After that, of course, the I AM SONE photobook! This was a product of the effort of so many people. In it, we focused on showing the girls a 'trip around the world' and a view of the friendships they've helped us make. If your photo appears in one of the follow snapshots and would prefer for Soshified to keep it private for the girls' eyes only, please PM Ghost and the snapshot will be removed from this thread. (Please note, this is not all the pages of the book - there were 60+ pages! So if you don't see yourself here, don't worry!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SBS Concert in America 5th Anniversary Event Support
With the concert being so close to the girls' anniversary, Soshified will be handing out paper signs wishing the girls a happy 5th anniversary along with free pink glowsticks. More information here: http://soshified.com...5th-anni-event/

Posted Image

You might be wondering, why are there fewer gifts than there have been in the past? With so many fancafes/clubs now sending the girls gifts in recent years, Soshified has been increasingly shifting it's focus on giving back to various charities all over the world in the girls’ names. In addition, this year we put the power in the hands of the donors, and you guys chose well - to donate more money to charity and to supporting the girls at the SBS concert.

Donations for the

Korean Retinitis Pigmentosa Society (KRPS) will continue to be accepted through the entire month of August. More information about the charity can be found here:

http://soshified.com...entosa-society/

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

Ruth♡ Ruth♡
  • Donors
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

wow these gifts are so awesome
the photos on the photobook look so cool, i'm sure the girls will have a great time looking through it and noticing all the sones that love them so much!
great project! this is a great present, soshified sure is jjang ^^
hope the event at the concert goes well too
hwaiting!

oN6lp1B.gif

24IMlBT.pngI9NAxd3.png

{signature © obelisk @ sff} {check out my artwork thread}

krysfany1 krysfany1
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Omg I'm loving these gifts, it's not the amount of gifts that matter, it's the amount of love given to them through these gifts that are of importance. I'd have to say that I'm more than happy by the choices of the gifts. These are truly awesome. Those phone cases.. the way their names are spelled out.. I absolutely love them. Well, true to tradition for those necklaces as well! And also, the placement of those photos for the photobook is really simple yet grabs attention, I hope that the girls will enjoy the photos and truly know the power of Girls' Generation, garnering fans from all around the world. This is truly Global Generation, yo.

Thanks a lot for all the work put in to prepare these gifts as well as to send them, and of course, thanks for those who participated and a big THANK YOU to those who donated.

Edited by krysfany1, 04 August 2012 - 10:40 AM.

Fiona XD Fiona XD
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

You guys rock for choosing those gifts!

Infinity necklaces FTW!

Until 5 years become 50. And until 500 years!

We'll still be your SONES!

Posted ImagePosted Image

~♥~SNSD~♥~
1 = 9

Meh T.

Mushroom93 Mushroom93
  • Donors
  • 318 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

Everything looks great! I'm sure they will be happy :) I love the book, I'm sure they'll like it :D

♥ WjWVJ.jpg 

Phoelosophoe Phoelosophoe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:41 AM

Aww thank you so much Ghost, the SSF project team & donors! ^.~
The I AM photobook looks so beautiful!

The customized phone cases + necklaces~ The infinity design is really suitable for the motto: Right now, in the future & forever.
I'm sure the girls will love them!

Happy 5th Anniversary to Girls' Generation & SONEs too!
Just like the sky at night that allows stars to shine brighter against its darkness.

hyo32 hyo32
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

Oh wow. The Tiffany & Co. necklace is so pretty and meaningful.
And the phone cases are so pretty. I can't wait for the day where the girls will wear/use the gifts~
The Sone Photobook is so nice too..

Thank you for the hardwork SSF team~ Happy 5th Anniversary to our girls again~

tina24 tina24
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:42 AM

WOW! SSF is still daebak!
awesome in gift giving and creativity as always!
i can't wait for the day the girls use the necklace and the phone case! :D

SoshiSushiRoll SoshiSushiRoll
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

The gifts look amazing!! ^^ I hope that they really will like it, the team did a great job. I really love the infinity necklace, can't buy gifts without Tiffany's necklaces! I can't wait to see them receive this and use it.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Visit my twitter @blondetoria!
icon credit to Sone(l)@ssf, signature credit to: SeohyunHwating<3

WingedCBAM WingedCBAM
  • Donors
  • 769 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

The gifts are great. The girls will definitely love and cherish them.
Happy 5th Anniversary to our 9 girls. They're the best.

kenjisam0716 kenjisam0716
  • Donors
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

Awesome as always soshified works hard to give the best efforts to the girls and show them how much they are loved by sones around the globe

Thank you do much SSF ad keep up the good work
Posted Image

Jeelas Jeelas
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

This is awesome ! OMG Thank you guys so much for the hard work, Hoping that our Soshis will enjoy them ;)

S♥NE POWER, JANG !

@Gorsoshi
@Jeelas
Gorsoshi.blogspot.com

Abrahemz Abrahemz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

wow the best gifts ever for SNSD :D
the I AM photobook looks great .. im really sure GG gonna like it
and look the phone case .. awesome :blink:

thanks SSF for the hardwork :banana:

RuneZ RuneZ
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

those are best presents for our beloved group members..

thanks soshified for all the effort!

#5thAnnivGirlsGeneration

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Support Paparazzi MV

"I think it's great that a group of friends are pursuing a single dream and creating amazing memories in the process." - Kwon Yuri (11th Nov 2010)

windwhisperer windwhisperer
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

I want the infinity necklace..

uhmmm...I want each one of those gifts...

*wishing to have one of those gifts*
Posted ImagePosted Image

| Credits to: @ Yoong Linzy |

ohteewhy ohteewhy
  • Donors
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Wow, even though the number of gifts has decreased, the quality of the gifts still remains - as expected of SSF ^^ I'd say the gifts cant be any more appropriate and better chosen. Thank you so much for the hard work and effort put in, you guys are the best! And the photo book looks really cool, soshi will definitely enjoy flipping through the glorious pages :) The necklaces and phone cases are exquisite. Also, I can't wait to see how the support event at SBS concert will turn out! And I'm totally loving the idea of giving back to society/donating to charities in the name of our girls. This is a really great and a memorable 5th anniversary (an understatement really, forgive my lack of vocabulary), one for soshi and sones to remember for many years to come :) here's to even more anniversaries in the future! 10th year, 50th year... We will still be there <3

tp8Tp.png  q4UpdMq.png?1

icon: miwa-harmony (lj)

sig: SH<3; sayhellotothestars

tinhaz tinhaz
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Soshified daebak! Sone is the best! I will love Girls' Generation till the end. Go Soshi. Dominate the world. We'll be right behind you~ :)
Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae!
Jigeumeun So Nyuh Shi Dae, Apeurodo So Nyuh Shi Dae, Yongwonhi So Nyuh Shi Dae,
So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghae!!
Posted Image

Lollyblast Lollyblast
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

These presents are incredible, the necklaces are so nice and the phone cases are amazing, love that they have their names on them.
The 'I Am photobook' is awesome..looks so good with all the pics of the fans..Amazing job <3

Lu✗e Lu✗e
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

Love it, love everything!

Adorable necklaces, as always. Those phone cases are some major bling. I hope we see the girls sporting the gifts around soon! As much as I enjoy when the girls are showered with neat gifts, I'm happy that the donations are shared elsewhere in favor of others. The photobook is also making me smile, we are s♥ne.

I appreciate the SSF team that continues to make this happen!

Edited by Lu✗e, 04 August 2012 - 11:19 AM.

MmuAx.jpg

purinchun purinchun
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:15 AM

These gifts are amazing! Love the personalized phone cases. XD And oh my god the photobook looks so gorgeous, I'm sure the girls will love it. Happy to see at least two of my photos were in there LOL and of other Brazilian SONE too!
An amazing job as always Soshified, thank you so much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty