• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic
cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

Posted Image

Everyone~~ It's been a while~ Right??^^

Thanks to all of your support, since the past May.
Completing 'Love Rain' filming successfully, and receiving many happy birthday wishes
I also went on a summer vacation, and am having an enjoyable time doing schedules with my members lately~

A few days ago, I came to Japan for Love Rain promotions
I was happy because it seemed like a lot of people were showing interest in it^^
While in Japan, it was airing, so I watched the live broadcast of the first episode of Love Rain~ㅋㅋ
I took a picture..hohoㅋ It really made my heart flutter and was cool watching it here ㅇ_ㅇ

Two days from now is the day we see SONE
Since we'll be gathering for the first time in a while, let's have a very exciting and fun time!!
I'll text if I get bored~~hingㅋㅋㅋ

One more shot~~ㅋㅋ

Posted Image

Translated by ch0sshi
Soshified.com

Source: Official Girls' Generation website

그냥 웃자

Twitter

zheming zheming
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3987 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for the very much needed translation.
Recently watched Love Rain and i gotta say it's a pretty good drama though a corny one.

Edited by zheming, 26 July 2012 - 09:45 AM.

jlBrH8t.jpg
Pre-orders & sales of Girls' Generation merchandisehttp://girlsgenerationgoods.sg/

jesisbest125 jesisbest125
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

she looks pure and beautiful~ *o* deer Yoona her skin is so clear! feels jelly +_+ i enjoyed watching Love rain and i miss SNSD <3

Posted Image

소녀시대 | So nyuh Shi Dae

twitter

bag bag
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Yoona unnie, Thank You for remembering us. We wish you the best in all of your goals. Congratulations on your visit to Japan...I am sure Love Rain will do great. Fighting!

Thank you to our translators, us fans really appreciate it. :)

BAG
Girls Generation Forever

lu24is lu24is
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

She is so beautiful im gonna die!!! totally loved this drama! Because of this drama, yoona got my attention! She did great! I hope that Love rain will have success in Japan.
I wish i could be in that meet that she mention T_T

20090623_snsdinterview_02.jpg
SONE Until I die! Hablas español? pasate por acá: lugar 1, lugar 2 y lugar 3 O busca tu país para conocer SONES compatriotas: clic, clic
Sos guatemalteco? Contactame! Want to meet Guatemala? visit us! http://www.visitguatemala.com/en

griever griever
  • Donors
  • 848 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

Thanks for the translation! As always, you guys are fast.

First picture, flawless face Yoong, 'nuff said. Lol and somehow looking at her selca with her drama is kinda cute.
Posted Image

yeo_64 yeo_64
  • Donors
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Congrats' Yoona on your Japanese promotions for "Love Rain" and thank you so much for the messages and well-wishes :D .
Cheers ^-^ !
Kenneth.
(P.S. Thanks for the quick translations, guys. Much appreciated !)

panda20 panda20
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for translating!! Now I will continue watching Love Rain for the second time :)

tumblr_mphtyrXQMM1r3npvqo1_500.png 

superstardom superstardom
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Thanks for the translation! The second picture of her with her drama on the tv is funny :)
Posted Image

dalicahe dalicahe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

Aww so sweet Yoona, love rain is actually really popular in Japan I saw a lot of adds specially at Shibuya and on TV. Both of them (Yoona and Jang Geun Suk) are super popular so its no surprise I hope the drama gets lots of rating

Once a S♡NE forever a S♡NE

Pierina Pierina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for the translation!!
I really hope Love Rain is successful in Japan ^^
Yoona is a natural beauty ~~ She doesn't even need to pose to look pretty
♥ YoonSuk FIGHTING! (:

monkeylover17 monkeylover17
  • Donors
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:59 PM

What does she mean, seeing SONEs in two days?? Nothing on the calendar. Seems like a fanmeet? I miss the girls! Yoona go do some variety shows please!

diana_ku diana_ku
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

I am almost finished watching Love Rain! It is the first Korean Drama I ever watched :). I love it! Anyways thanks for the translation! And Yoona is such a cutie in those pics!

keeper keeper
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

Yoona don't you cringe when you watch yourself acting all shy when actually you are a choding? lol
I'm really happy to know that you get to go on a short vacay. Its well deserved!
Can't wait to hear stories about the upcoming SONE fanmeet!
Can't wait for all of you to comeback tbh!

Nine As One

Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Twitter

Just Ririez Just Ririez
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

thank you for the translation..
Yoong so cuteeee~ i'm almost finished watching Love Rain toooo~ >__<

Posted Image

JIGEUMEUN APEURODO YONGHWONI SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!

@justririez

Little Rebel Little Rebel
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for the translations!
Yoongie so so cute ^^ congrats for promoting Love Rain in Japan .. I really loved that drama and came to like Yoona too ..
Yoona's skin so white .. take note: that's only light make-up, right ? hehe Yoona Hwaiting ^^

Our colour will always be PINK,

Our number will always be NINE &

Our generation will always be GIRLS' GENERATION.

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

I wonder how Yoona feels watching herself in her dramas. :blink: :D :blush:

Anyways, I'm happy to hear that her drama has indeed received lots of love and support. I wasn't able to watch the live airings... but now that I'm watching the replays, I must admit that I cried a lot, and I'm not even halfway through the drama. :turned: :turned: :turned:

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Yoonyul0205 Yoonyul0205
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

She looks so pretty! Clear and flawless skin. Seeing two yoona in a photo really is double the happiness. I really enjoyed watching the entire drama.

Posted Image

Ruth♡ Ruth♡
  • Donors
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:50 AM

I want to meet soshi a week from now too TT_TT
Yoona is so adorable! I'm happy to know that she had a short vacation to rest after working so hard the first half of the year, the boys promotion, mr taxi love rain CFs photoshoots tv appearances! her schedule must be oh so hectic. I hope they gave her a good time off not just a week or something like that
Yoon have fun promoting paparazzi and have fun with k-sones oh lucky ones

oN6lp1B.gif

24IMlBT.pngI9NAxd3.png

{signature © obelisk @ sff} {check out my artwork thread}

baby_yoong07 baby_yoong07
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

wow Yoona's clear skin she is so pretty! i am very happy that Love Rain have a lot of love in japan and i hope it will be a sucess there. It is a very good drama and Yoona's acting really improved! Love Rain and Yoona fighting! :bunny:

tumblr_md2r8aPCee1roy86io4_250.gif

awwwww Yoong blush.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot