Photo

[FAN ACCNT] TTS on YHY's Sketchbook

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic
taengbear taengbear
  • Donors
  • 960 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

You may remember YHY's Sketchbook, where Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun sang solo songs, did an interview, and then performed Twinkle. You may also remember fancams of TTS performing Cater 2 U and other parts in the interview that were edited out of the aired show. T_T
Well one fan was kind and posted all the things he/she remembered that were not aired on the broadcast. Enjoy ^^

1. After Fany was finished with her Rolling in the Deep performance, nobody was coming up on stage to join her and she felt a little awkward kekekeke, so she sat on one of the chairs that the staff put out, and said, "This is Tiffany's Sketchbook >_<" It was so cute keke T__T

2. Taeyeon forgot to bring her mic with her while coming up on stage, so when saying "Hello, we are SNSD!", Taeng sat in the middle and shared the mic with Seohyun and Fany. keke. So Yoo Heeyeol politely got a mic for her himself haha

3. Seohyun had a heart sticker on her cheek kekeke. When she was asked why she had the sticker, she said because they were on Sketchbook, she would make her face a sketchbook! keke Fany added that because she used to put star stickers below her eye, Seohyun was being a leading trendsetter by putting the heart on her cheek keke

4. Taeyeon was introducing the song Take A Bow, and Yoo Heeyeol [YHY] suddenly said, "I like it~", so the girls burst out in laughter, keke. He said, even if Taeyeon were to do a tradition Korean narrative song, he would probably enjoy it, keke. When Seohyun said she sang Jack, he said it was his favourite song keke (YHY was really funny that day..)

5. When they were younger, Taengoo liked to sing and dance haha. Then Fany began praising Taeyeon, saying that she was born with a gift of singing. That part was aired, but what was edited out was Fany saying that she was thankful to Taeyeon for popping out her high notes without going off-pitch during morning rehearsals of The Boys. keke

6. Seohyun said she was coincidentally seen and casted while on the subway when she was 12 years old. The woman who casted her kept following her on the subway, and even chased her down while walking up the stairs, and asked Seohyun to give her a call. When she was younger, she never really dreamed of being a singer, but she had a lot of interest in music because of the piano. When she was talking, Taeyeon asked, "Didn't you have long straight hair back then?" and Seohyun said, "Did... I?", and I don't think she remembered well kekekekeke

7. Fany said when she was 15 years old, she went to audition for a festival while in the States, and got casted for SM. She didn't make the auditions for the festival but instead got many business cards for entertainment companies. haha So of course, she chose to go with SM! (Then she talked about BoA). She said she lived in Diamond Bar near LA, and YHY said, "Oh, that famous bar~" kekekeke then the girls laughed again keke T__T

8. Fany said she thought she was good at Korean, but when she came to Korea, her Korean was poor, she couldn't express her self, and couldn't read well.. so she wondered if she shouldn't have come to Korea at all and regreted it. She was at the age where she needed protection/guidance, but she continued doing what she was doing because she thought that she couldn't give up when she came so far. kekeke In the end, she debuted as SNSD and she has no regrets at all for debuting in SNSD.

9. YHY said he saw Tiffany cry during documentary shows and stuff, and Taeyeon said right away, "You must follow and watch [SNSD] a whole lot.." and the audience burst out in laughter keke.

10. TTS was later asked, if they were to come out with a solo album, what kind of music they would make. Taeyeon said she wanted to do songs like ballads where she can just sit quietly and perform.. or jazz songs! She's sad because she loves listening to jazz, but doesn't have many opportunities to show that on stage T__T. Seohyun said she wanted to write her own songs and be a singer-songwriter, and also perform while playing guitar, hehe. Fany said she wanted to do everything, but she wanted to sing energetic songs with a fast beat because they suit her voice the most!

11. Their taste in music is similar, but also different. They were asked what kind of music do they listen to in the car as they're travelling, and they answered that they listen to their own music with earphones on, keke. As soon as they get in the car, they have their own earphones in. Taeyeon said, "Oh, that doesn't mean we're on bad terms!" keke, when they're in the car, they listen to their own music, but when they're in the waiting room, they're always talking to each other. Keke. YHY added that from watching TV shows, he could tell they sleep a lot when they're in the car. The girls answered that they only happened to be filming when they were sleeping.

12. One song that all three of them enjoy is Cater 2 U.

13. When Fany was explaining the song Cater 2 U, she said with a Korean pronounciation [Kay-tuh-too-you], and Taeyeon told her she can say it comfortably. Keke. So Fany said it properly in English, and Taeyeon added that Fany speaks English, but keeps saying things with a Korean pronounciation! keke

14. When they finished performing Cater 2 U, YHY said, "That was seriously so good, seriously. Their teamwork is like... Brazil's soccer team. (keke) Hit and pull back, hit and pull back." He was full of praises!

15. At the beginning of Cater 2 U, there's a part where it soudns like Fany is rapping, and YHY asked how she memorizes those lyrics. Taengoo said, "that's why we made Tiffany do it..." and Fany said that if the lyrics were in Korean, she wouldn't have done it. kekekeke. They said they only practiced Cater 2 U for four days.

16. Taeyeon said that recently, she likes to spend her free time driving! She said she got her drivers license T__T And Fany said, "She drives me around places kekekeke" When they were asked where they usually drive to, they answered that they only circle the neighbourhood once or twice keke Taeyeon's not good with directions so they can't go far.

17. What about Seohyun? Seohyeon answered, "I just walk." kekekekekekeke She likes walking around places T__T with a hat and mask on. She just walks around the streets a lot and enjoys going to the park or the Han River to walk. When he asked her what she does there, she said she likes having time to think and be by herself. Fany poked, "Books, she reads books." kekekeke. She said Seohyun often goes to the park to read books! YHY asked what kind of books she likes, and Fany poked again, "Self-improvement books". kekekeke Tiffany the unnie kept answering for Seohyun. kekeke

18. What does Tiffany do? Tiffany answered, "Mm.. I like getting myself taken care of [as in going to the spa, salon, etc] or searching for things for upcoming performances, going to watch other performances, getting involved with fashion... When we were resting and it was announced that us three would be a unit, I checked the plans ahead of time and looked into the styles [for clothes]..." Keke Fany is so cute.

19. What is a secret behind SNSD's great teamwork? It's important to have a lot of conversation. They have their 5-minute talks every day, but they've been busy recently, so they make sure to have it at least once a week! For birthdays, they sit around in a circle with candles~ keke. Candles help to create a mood where they can reveal more honest/sincere thoughts and feelings. They've cried before during their 5-minute talks, when the members felt apologetic toward each other and resolved the misunderstandings they had!

20. They asked if any of them try hard to get more camera time, or something along those lines. Sunny's name came up and Fany began imitating her kekeke

21. Who is the most brusque/blunt? "We're all pretty good/friendly on stage..." Then what about off-stage? The members pointed at Taeyeon at the same time, and Taeyeon said, "I guess... I guess it's me..", kekekeke. YHY praised Taeyeon by saying she was very laid back when she was a radio DJ, kekeke. Taeyeon said she just likes comfortable things! It shows in her fashion style - she likes comfortable and baggy/big clothing. They said that when Fany tries to dress her in pretty, girly clothes, Taeng looks in the mirror and says, "Why am I like this today...?" keke. When their stylist unnie tries to dress her in pretty clothes, Taeyeon says she feels like she can't dance properly T__T. Taeyeon added, "so if I look too much like a girl..." KEKEKEKEKE Taeyeon, you ARE a girl...kekeke

22. When will SNSD come back to promote? "It's too early to name an exact date, but... eh... very soon..! keke" They said they'll appear very soon, so we should always be on our toes and wait! Keke, Fany said, "It seems like we're resting, right? But we're not. We're always preparing for something new +_+" kekekekeke

23. While they were introducing their next performance, Twinkle, Fany said, "Sunbae!" and called over YHY to give him a signed CD. YHY showed off his CD to the audience and almost died from happiness... o<-<

24. After Twinkle was over, we thought they were done, but it appeared that there was an audio problem with Taeng's Take a Bow performance, so she had to record it over again. Taeyeon did exercises to warm up her vocal chords, and ahah... her voice...

25. Out of nowhere, one fan yelled at Taeyeon, "I LOVE YOU". Taeyeon was scared and flustered kekekekeke

26. There's an MC that talks before the show starts, and while Taeng was on stage, that MC tried to hype up the audience by saying, "Everyone, Taeyeon is so beautiful, isn't she?" and Taeng turned around to say hello and bowed. The MC also greeted by saying, "Ah, yes, hello, nice to meet you," and when he met Taeyeon's eyes, said, "Ah..." and was mesmerized because she was so pretty. Taeng was flustered again kekekekeke

27. While singing Take A Bow, something must have been wrong, so Taeyeon stopped and said, "Sorry, I'll do it again". Those words, the mark of a professional... ahh.. so cool.

28. Then they did Seohyun and Fany's parts again and everything was finished! ^0^

TL: taengbear@soshified.com

griever griever
  • Donors
  • 848 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:58 AM

Thanks for the translate once again! Lol really wonder why they didn't broadcast Cater 2 U, even YHY said it was good. Good thing we have fancammers and Monmonsnow.
Posted Image

dychrissie366 dychrissie366
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

Wow, that was long :D Thank you for the translation!

Every time I read these fan accounts, I feel that I start to know the girls a little better each time :)

pgqEDWW.jpg

Happily addicted to Taeyeon and TaeNy
tumblr: taeyeonforct
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.You are

the light, to my soul. You are my purpose..you're everything

frinzkee frinzkee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

wow! so much interesting things happened!...too bad cater 2 u didn't air...i think that's one of the best covers i've ever ever ever heard in the history of kpop! ...thank god we have fan cams and monmonsnow to edit~! :bunny: :banana: :bunny:

TTS unnies~ saranghae~!!! fighting! ♥

oT9 is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack~~!!!! :cool:

syavsj.jpg

♥ FOREVER OT9 ♥

LamesterC LamesterC
  • Donors
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

thank you for time and these translation~! ;)

Posted Image

D.R.Anru D.R.Anru
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Oh, new facts about Tiffany!

Now we learn more about them bit by bit.
I appreciate the translator's efforts. :D

lcwoo5 lcwoo5
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

oh man the parts about taeyeon rly cracked me up. when she said she only drove around the block cuz she wasnt good with directions, i remembered about the taxi incident where her estination was right across the street from her. ah...so much more to love about her now.

G I N G G I N G
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

Thanks for the trans!

Gosh they cut a lot of parts! They really should have aired Cater to U. I loved TTS version of that song. Let me Keter to you~~ keke taengoo's pronounciation <3.

I admire fany everytime she speaks engrish words with korean accent. Goes to show how humble she is.

Taengoo's voice when she sings live is better than the recorded ones. YHY must be fanboying during the entire filming.

And I must add, I like the way how Seobb attempted to imitate Michelle's voice during Cater to U.

They were really good. And Sketchbook is one of my fave korean music show.

daebak!

Good fan account. Thanks.

mαxwell mαxwell
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

thanks for the translation :)
it's always enjoyable to read such a happy fan account :D

tiffany.gif

Jia Ni Jia Ni
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Thanks for translation.
So many parts are not broadcast.
Good fan acc, thank you. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

ara619 ara619
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

thank you for translation. I'm very like taeng ''Take A Bow'' LIVE.It's very awesome.

ps. YHY is a big fan of SNSD Lol

SNSDFans<3 SNSDFans<3
  • Donors
  • 1269 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

Thanks for the translation again (: It's a great fan account for YHY's sketchbook. It's a pity that some parts aren't broadcasted. Every fan account i read, it let me learn more about them ^^. TTS hwaiting ~

Once a SONE, always a SONE. <3

G7ChBsy.jpg

Once a TaeGanger, always a TaeGanger. <3

3Ybxm.jpg

kittyyul kittyyul
  • Donors
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

Yeah, I was very disappointed :verymad: when KBS didn't broadcast Cater To You..it was the best cover! Ever!
Their harmonization was simply breathtaking..Lucky we have amazing fancammers and Monmon for editing it like a broadcast version. :thumbsup: I Thank you for the fanaccount and translation. :D

aura_lyrone aura_lyrone
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

thank you for translation

i'm always feeling excited reading fan account

its to bad carter 4 u didnt air, it was so cool

sone_0508 sone_0508
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

Thank you to whoever wrote the fanacc and thank you to the translator!
Why didn't they broadcast "cater 2 u"? It was so good. All the solo performances were good too keke
Taengoo ah, you ARE a girl so it's perfectly normal to look like a girl lol. It's ok though. The most important thing is you feel comfortable wearing your clothes.
Fany unnie and SeoHyun unnie were cute too. Big unnie kept teasing maknae keke!

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:09 AM

Thank for the translation once again :D

I will love to go to the park to read with Seohyun to read book :)

I love reading too :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

SNSD_SK SNSD_SK
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:38 AM

Really thankful for sharing this and thanks for the translation too. This make me understand why the show was so short. Because of someone sharing this. I am able to know more about them. :D

Edited by SNSD_SK, 17 June 2012 - 06:40 AM.

Posted Image

사랑해요!

bhost909 bhost909
  • Writers
  • 3178 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

Why KBS, why would you not broadcast the entire talk segment and Cater 2 U? Whyyyyy? :(

Ahhh well, at least we have some amazing fanaccounts to kind of make up for it. Some of the stuff they talked about was really fun and cute. Some of it was kinda creepy too, like how someone kept following Seohyun... when she was 12... those recruiters are determined haha. The other stories were nicer, like Tiffany's Korean pronunciation of things that she knows how to say in English and the kinds of music they would do in a solo album. Maybe one day, in the future ^_^.

Tiffany's "She drives me around places" was soooooo cute omg, I can just imagine the two driving around with Taeyeon totally lost and taking only right turns to make sure she goes... nowhere. It's strange that Seohyun just walks when she got her license before Taeyeon :P.

They said that when Fany tries to dress her in pretty, girly clothes, Taeng looks in the mirror and says, "Why am I like this today...?"

HAHAHA SO CUTEEEEE

This was a great fanaccount, with some stuff I hadn't seen before! Thanks for translating!

avatar: happymint@lj siggy: chef@ssf

Forever

FellowSONE FellowSONE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:37 PM

Thank you so much for the translations! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to translate Korea for us who aren't fluent! :) Fan accounts are always great!

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Tiffany's sketchbook! that is so cute! I wish I had been able to see that!

"Fany said she thought she was good at Korean, but when she came to Korea, her Korean was poor, she couldn't express her self, and couldn't read well.. so she wondered if she shouldn't have come to Korea at all and regreted it." one of the worries I have about thinking about auditioning for SM. The other is my age. I think I may be too old to go through the rigourous training I would need....

I love when Fany says things in English with Korean pronounciation! it's really cute!

So glad that the girls still stick to their 5-minute talks and circles with candles for birthdays. It's really important to remember those little things when they are so busy

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3