Photo

[2012.06.09] Another Four Hours in the Life of a SONE (Hsinchu, Taiwan)The SMTOWN World Tour III Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
SeohyunHwating <3 SeohyunHwating <3
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

You are so lucky! I'm missing the girls for the second time when they come to singapore.

Four hours? Interesting! but that's long. xD

WMrDXXE.png

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

You are so lucky! I'm missing the girls for the second time when they come to singapore.

I know that feeling as well. I'm currently studying in Taiwan now and I've been here for two years now (going to my third). And I missed the Girls' Generation Tour in Taipei TWICE!!! :down: :realmad: Yes. I missed both the 1st and 2nd Asia Tour in Taipei TWICE. :wallbash: :wallbash: And, as a SONE, that really hurt me A LOT that I was literally and figuratively crying in class, knowing that they were just one train ride away :cry: :crybaby:.

But thankfully, I was able to make up for it when I got my hands on a ticket to their concert in Bangkok last February (shameless plug: fanaccount details in my signature). Now I can say that was a defining moment in my life. :yes: :yes:

Yeah, SMTOWN went on for four hours. I was so darn exhausted, as in really darn exhausted, afterwards but I still had to go to work the following day. But it was all worth it.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

It's almost the end of 2012, and I can't help but feel a little teary-eyed. 2012 will forever go down in my own personal history as the greatest moment of me being a SONE todate. 2012 is the year that I got to see Girls' Generation twice. Twice in one year. Thinking about it, it's just too darn overwhelming and I am forever thankful and grateful for these experiences.

And until now I still can feel the magic whenever I recall those happy times.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

meddy77176 meddy77176
  • Donors
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

lucky guy! u saw them twice in a year!

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

• Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

lucky guy! u saw them twice in a year!

It was pretty lucky. And then I got to see them again last night during the Dream KPop Fantasy Concert in Manila - my hometown!!! Woot!!! That's three!!! I'll put out the fan account later, today if I can.

It was pretty darn long, but so darn worth it! I enjoyed the whole time. Everyone was so entertaining in so many different ways! 

Pretty darn worn out and exhausted afterwards. But wow... so totally worth it.

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?