Photo

[05.20.12] SMTown - The day Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny noticed me!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
jonghyuns jonghyuns
  • Donors
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

I went to SMTown last night and I enjoyed it very much! I had pretty good seats too, I was fairly close to the stage (I was sitting in the row behind the floor seats).
I'm just going to do a mini fan account about my favorite parts of the concert (SNSD related only). Let me start off by saying that Sooyoung, as well as everyone else in SMTown, is so gorgeous in person. And her legs are so much more skinnier in person too, my mom said that she was the prettiest, and she could be a model.
When SNSD was performing "Kissing You" all the girls went to a different part of the stage. Then Hyoyeon started walking up the stage with Tiffany, to which Hyoyeon came over to the side of the stage I was at. Then she was waving to the people way below me. So when she looked up I made a heart with my arms and two pink glow sticks I had and she pointed to me. I was super shocked!
Then my favorite part was when the girls were performing "Way To Go!" and they were all going to different parts of the stage again, Sooyoung came over to my side, the same place that Hyoyeon was in. She was doing a move where she was searching / looking through the audience and I made a heart with my arms and glow sticks again to her. I guess she saw and saw my blue SPAOh! 24 shirt (the shirt that represented SY) I was wearing because when it came time to point to someone (the "yes it's you" part) she pointed to me, to which I was probably the happiest I'd been out of the whole concert at that moment.
Then at the end of the concert all of SMTown were walking down the stage and Sunny was looking in my direction so I made a heart with my arms and glow sticks yet again and she waved to me.
Another cool thing was that also, Key came running down the stairs of the aisle from the side of the row I was in. And I got pretty close to other idols like Onew and Ryewook. 

My friend Lenny gif'd the moment Sooyoung pointed to me haha.

tumblr_m4pkagL6Um1qea0e0o1_250.giftumblr_m4pkagL6Um1qea0e0o2_250.gif

cr; seohyunism

I think this holds such important significance to me is because not only is she my ultimate bias but I clearly remember she was about to point to someone else, but as soon as she saw me she changed.

Warhawk Warhawk
  • Donors
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

Wow! Lucky you!!!! Am jelly right now lol ^_^

BAUnicorn BAUnicorn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:03 PM

lolololol MaknaeYollie y u making me jealous rarararararara~ after ur very very lucky .. two bias in one concert pointing at you .. i should have died there lol

Edited by 4evaSooyoung, 21 May 2012 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image

As a Sooyoungster I Only Want to See Sooyoung and do the Oath two times
Now and Forever

^_^

Aemix12 Aemix12
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Those moments must've been amazing! Gaaaahh! So jealous right now. Hopefully, they will have another concert in NYC again, and this time, I will get better seats!

jonghyuns jonghyuns
  • Donors
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

@War, haha :P

@4evaSooyoung, lmao even I was surprised, also it was ironic because Sunny used to be my 3rd bias too hahaha

@Aemix12, if they have it in NYC I'm pretty sure they'll hold the concert somewhere else. And not just those moment but the whole concert was amazing jhkgyftdgfchvjbkgy

--------------------------------------------------------------

btw here are some pictures I took: http://soshified.com...ost__p__5237282

Edited by MaknaeYollie, 21 May 2012 - 05:15 PM.

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

Jealous l: .

So how was the SMTown in LA ? (: .

Did you went to the previous SMTown 2010 - 2011 ? :3

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

MushroooMxFany MushroooMxFany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

wow dude. You're so lucky man! guess i should do that heart with glowsticks too if they come to Malaysia again haha.

지금은 소녀시대 , 앞으로도 소녀시대 , 영원히 소녀시대

WeRhA.gif

Twitter: @JoBrooooo

Xeraphin Xeraphin
  • Donors
  • 1555 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

Lucky.
I'm just... so so so jealous of everyone who went.
Do you have any photos? :o

How sweet of the girls to wave to you. ^^

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

team asian blondes

So_Slappy So_Slappy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1023 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

Great fanacc. The girls are so awesome with their fanservice. Wish I could get some. :( But I'm happy for you.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HPM

jonghyuns jonghyuns
  • Donors
  • 1748 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

@Forever 9, Yeah I went to the one in 2010 too, but I was so far up I couldn't even see their faces :| I was also trying to take fancams so much I didn't really get to enjoy them that much, plus I had to be sitting down the whole time. Bottom line, this SMTown has OFF THE HOOOOOOOK xD

moonmoon :) moonmoon :)
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

you're soooo lucky...your favorite members waved at you, it must HEAVEN.. kekeke

even if they are not my bias and they did that to me, i'll be happy for the rest of my life, swear.. and for you, your three bias waved at you, wow really heaven.. lucky you! congrats to that.. ^^

i'm jealous...kekeke

do you have any photos or videos? ;)

.........................................................................tumblr_ldkwohIpCh1qam0cl.gif.......................

AiiN2 AiiN2
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:11 AM

OMG!!!! You are so damn lucky to watch the concert and managed to see the idols!!!!..It is without doubt that Sooyoung is drop dead gorgeous...I just don't understand why people keep saying she's not pretty..maybe those people are blind!!!...Anyway,feeling kinda of jealous of you!!!!...:))
****Sooyoung is the perfect human being on earth!!!*****

dm_sones dm_sones
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:18 AM

Wow you're so lucky!! I'm jealous with you..
The feeling when your SNSD bias waved at you must be great! hahaha
I wish I could see them in real life, just like what you did hahaha

Dim Summer Dim Summer
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:56 AM

How did you not faint after three SNSD members sent their love to you like that?!

OMG!!!! You are so damn lucky to watch the concert and managed to see the idols!!!!..It is without doubt that Sooyoung is drop dead gorgeous...I just don't understand why people keep saying she's not pretty..maybe those people are blind!!!...Anyway,feeling kinda of jealous of you!!!!... :))

People actually say that? I always thought Sooyoung had a reputation for being gorgeous. Whomever thinks she is not pretty, I'd like to see who they consider beautiful!

Edited by Dim Summer, 23 May 2012 - 11:57 AM.

ADANNY SYUHADA ADANNY SYUHADA
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

Wow... MaknaeYollie... :clap:
While read ur sweet experience...

I also can feel that Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Sunny also did noticed me... :p:
Hurm...I just remembered the time when SNSD come to my place...
Unfortunately, I can't managed to go and meet them... :cry:
But, my friends managed to see their performance and send them back to Korea at the airport...
One of my friend, managed to being noticed by Hyoyeon at the airport and Hyoyeon waving to her...
Aaaa...it such a lovely day for her (my friend) that time and you also, while you were at their concert... :yes: :thumbup:

I feel so so happy for you guys... :wub:

Posted Image

NOTHING WITHOUT ~9~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sig . cr: Obelisk@SSF
Blinkie cr: snsdxlover@SSF

tashasoshi tashasoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa envy you !!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so lucky sooyoung sunny hyoyeon OMG!!! than shindong oppa o.o ...... realy wanna watch!!!!!! realy envy !!!! good to be u ! ^^ chukkae! awsome!!

jonghyuns jonghyuns
  • Donors
  • 1748 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

lol thanks everyone xD and anyone who says she's not pretty has something wrong with their brain.
I found a fancam of where Sooyoung pointed to me :D I asked Mirza to gif it for me & here it is ^^
Posted Image
Every time I watch the fancam I feel like she's pointing at me for the first time all over again ;A;

Chi_Soshi_Angel Chi_Soshi_Angel
  • Donors
  • 1319 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

You.....Are stupid lucky!!!!!
Note to self - when going to see Soshi wear Bias SPAO shirt for Bias love to come true!!!!!!

SNEs and SShi - Sharing ❤ne Heart
anim_16fc53be-bbf7-a924-c506-10159c68e59
"That's why we're SNSD. We make up for each other's weaknesses"
"You asked us about our teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters."

strawberry4ever strawberry4ever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Ohhhh gosh you're so luckyyyyyyy ! I would be crying if anyone of them do so to me! XD
Well I think I better learn it up. The Heart shape arm with light stick ahhahahaa

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

------------------- YURISISTABLE BLACK PEARL

0125menzi 0125menzi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:49 AM

Youre so lucky and now im jelly!! Haha
I will do the same ... if snsd will come here in PH so they could notice me also!!

BT8uFiZCQAAYjCX.jpg

2978098946_5df0e7eb78_t.jpg blogger-icon-small.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing