Photo

[OTHERS] Fan letter from the 1year anniversaryA letter from a fan to SNSD read outloud during anniv meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
MoniccSone MoniccSone
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Such a heart-warming fan letter! :bunny: Indeed I've written a fan letter (not to SNSD, unfortunately) before, but not as good as this one! I nearly cried! <3 Thanks for translating.

A proud sone and muslim.

;;)<333333

BabyyFany BabyyFany
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

awesome article >< i can feel the emotional feeling .... it is very nice article !!!!! So Nyuh Shi Dae Hwaiting ! :D :unworthy: :unworthy:

♥♥♥ Soshi without SONE is like Fany without pink!! ♥♥♥

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,

To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,

To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,

And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany !

pheebs pheebs
  • Donors
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thank you for translating! This was very well written. I can feel so much emotion coming from it that I'm trying to stop myself from bawling right now. T^T

SoshiFAN099 SoshiFAN099
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Placing my self in the shoes of SNSD, I would also cry. My heart just swelling while I was reading this. This person who I don't know wrote/voiced out something that I would want the girls to hear from me. Although we all do not know each other, I think it's just fit to be calleed one because all of us for sure is one in the case that all of us wishes the best for them, just like what this fan wrote in his letter. I too, thought that they were just some girl group who debuted years ago the only difference is I have never seen them in person and up close yet and it took me 5 years to finally be one with SNSD & SONE. For this letter, I thank him/her.

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Wow, this is the first time I read that letter and it made me cry as well. So much emotion, so much sincerity, so much feeling going on in here. This letter spoke the truth that lives in so many SONEs' hearts.

Yes, despite all of their efforts and successes, the only thing I want for the girls is to live happily, without getting sick or injured, without feeling sad. I really hope that each and every single day, each and every single second, we SONEs can make them feel happy and loved and supported.

I am really proud of this fandom, even though we SONEs are hated so much by some other people. We proved time and again how much we love each and every member of Girls' Generation. I am really proud to be a SONE.

Whoever wrote this letter and shared this letter (especially for us non-Koreans), thank you so much.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

ZzzSica ZzzSica
  • Donors
  • 557 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

wow...first time seeing this, it made me teary as I come to realise how long SNSD has being together. The letter is written so welll and so sincerely I was really stunned. I can imagine the faces of the members of SNSD as they heard this letter, it was truly touching letter :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

<3 Sica <3

Posted Image

Right Now...It's Girls Generation!!!

SONE Forever Posted Image

msaeram msaeram
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

Wooow! I came at this thread like nothing...
When I finished reading that fanletter, I was like crying here. T.T Goosebumps!
It's like it reflects what my heart wants to say. I feel like every word in it reflects what I really do feel. :D

SoShi, thanks for all these years of bringing joy and love in me. Though I'm also part of another fandom, I admit that being a SONE is soo different. Being a fan of these 9 flames gives me a different feeling. Sooo, together, until infinity, we'll be SO ONE. :">

Edited by msaeram, 07 June 2012 - 02:56 AM.

jKdSc0U.jpg

photo © google; edit © msaeram

No matter how hard and painful it is, I'm still sticking with those NINE girls.

twitter | tumblr

vilmiza90 vilmiza90
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:35 PM

i new in ss... my b i just now the girls. but after i watched ggts i fallen in love with the 9 girls
looked their hard working not just to become the singer but to cheer us went u sad and happy...
ever them have their on personality in full of love not only in the member but also for their fan...
when i look into my self i fell embarrassing to myself because in their young age, their have their on goal...
i ??????

YYTrooper YYTrooper
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:50 AM

its feels really good to be reading this 4years later..really reminded me of the early days of snsd..so touching :)

D.O.T.S D.O.T.S
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

This letter makes me feel proud to be a Sone. This was also pretty deep. Thanks for translation. :)

sprojectthreadprojectsi.jpg NNBGB.png
Twitter: Here Fanfic: Here and Here Collab: Detective Soshi! Yoona's Project Thread: Here
Motto: Once a Sone, Always a Sone! Banner Credit: IntoTheNewGG/Avatar: AndreaLeong

qiz97 qiz97
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

Aww.

This is the most touching letter I've ever read.

It's perfect. Just describing how we feel about them.

SNSD, We sones will always support you. No matter what.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

This actually gives me goosebumps and makes me tear up whenever I read this one. It's such a sincere message towards the Girls, and especially given the context that this was their first year, experiencing so many trials and so many troubles.

This is really such a sincere thought towards the Girls.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

LOCKSMITHER LOCKSMITHER
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

THANK YOU for translating and or posting it!! For me i feel like SNSD and SONEs have the strongest connection and bond compared with other fandoms (although i am a sompletely and utterly bias and HARDCORE SONE!) they always mention us when asked about their success, they always thank us in their speeches and they never fail to acknowledge that we're always there for them. Of course out bond is not as strong as the girl's sisterly soshi bond but i still feel like we're one big happy family thats willing to support our girls through thick and thin and i hope the girls know that. Similar to the letter that we will always support eachother as the girls have done for us! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A SONE <3 I LOVE SNSD <3!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

RIGHT NOW SNSD <3 IN THE FUTURE SNSD <3 FOREVER SNSD <3

siableh siableh
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

am about to drop a few tears when reading that ... T_T_T_TT_T_T_T_T_T

thats must be alot lot lot effort for sone ..

well thats must be the mean of true fans

keep it up SONE!

TheFatNinja9 TheFatNinja9
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

I think this sums up everything Every SONE from around the world wants to say to SNSD. even now, 5 years later, this letter has so much meaning. I honestly don't want much from them. like the person said who wrote the letter, i just want them to live well, and always have a smile on their face. and we will, as sone's clear every obstacle in their way, because that's just how much we love them. It's people like this guy who can speak for millions of fans with so few words and get the point across for all of us. so i say thank you to them, and to Girls' generation for being there when we need them most, and will always be here for them whenever they need a reason to go on, or need a place to rest. SNSD Fighting!

tae+mi19 tae+mi19
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

The letter is very meaningful, somehow it expressed all the feelings a sone would say, I feel happy for being one with Snsd and Sone :") thank you for the fan who wrote this letter ~ and to the person who translated it for us :) We love Snsd~!

Posted Image

Forever 9

Taeyeon,Tiffany,Jessica,Sooyoung,Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sunny,Yoona,Seohyun.

Posted Image

AmielCao AmielCao
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

If the writter of this letter would see how much the girls accomplished He/She would be so proud of em. I know I am.

"If I had 9 hearts to love all the members of SNSD, I'd use all of them to love YURI" lol I know I'm biased.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:17 AM

I got back and read this one again. Man, has it been that long? 2008... Wow. I still regret that I wasn't there at the beginning, and it'll probably haunt me until the end. As much as I go to them for strength and hope, I wish I can be the same for them as well... Yep pretty much.

I seriously teared up again and again reading this.

BunnyPancake.jpg

yoongkay yoongkay
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:50 AM

it's my first time reading read and i'm not gonna lie this brought me to tears

this is so touching and sweet. i wonder if the wirter of this is still a fan,

thanks for translating this letter :heart:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz