Photo

[OTHERS] Fan letter from the 1year anniversaryA letter from a fan to SNSD read outloud during anniv meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
TK TK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:40 PM

omg
this letter had so much emotions in it
it was really well written indeed
the fan must have taken a long time for him or her to write it
every word had a great meaning
it was so touching that it made me tear up as well
i wouldn't be surprised the girls would have teared up as well
this is one truthful fan indeed
girls fighting!!

"Let's do a kiss of love." - Yuri

Posted Image

----------------------____________매일매일 써니데이...______________----------------------
we're nothing without 9

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

first, thank you for translating this..the feeling of the letter wasn't changed :)
the fan who wrote this with all his heart..
and his feelings also represented S♥ne's feelings..
reading the letter, i think soshi will last long.very long..
with all their fans being so supportive and well-mannered..
with them and the fans being one^^

Soshi fighting~

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

luvseojess luvseojess
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

T^T i get it now Why Yuri cry ,,This is so ,,very impressed me....
not that luxury word ,,just an ordinary word,,but can undersatnd the clear meaning with it..
Am i confuse ,,too bad that my Eng is not good enough...
The 1 year has passed by with the love for Soshi from fanclub growing more and more everyday...So T^T...
What a impressive,,This is the first time in my fanclub life that feel ggod with a beautiful event like this...
Soshi's Fanclub is the best.....I don't know what to say..
another important....The one who translate this ,,Thank you so much,,You blow out the obstacle by the language away to let us all know,,,you're the best too,,Translator,i love U too,,keep fighting...

Posted Image

LuV LuV LuV Love LoVe LovE Maknae!!

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

Thank you so much for translating this beautiful letter..I'm glad that SoShi's fan wrote this meaningful letter to show how much we love them and how they are so precious to us..I nearly cried when I read this letter..All the words are just too beautiful..I wish I could write like that and send millions of these kinds of letters to SoShi..SoShi and S♥ne is one..

SoShi, S♥ne, SoShified, fighting!

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

yummiedesire yummiedesire
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:33 AM

reading htis letter wants to make me shed tears. it is not a
letter addressed to me but to the nine beautiful girls who seem
to shine in our lives like rays of hope, like colors of the rainbow.
the beautiful words said in the letter completey sum up the emotions
and love we feel for so nyeo shi dae. they work so har dot make us happy
it truly is a gift. and it's harder for us to find gifts to repay them. we love them so
much it truly is a beautiful thing that makes your hearts sink.
soshi soshi never give up. soshi soshi hwaiting <3 their one year anniversary
was like a footprint in our hearts and hopefully in the years to come there will be trails
in our hearts leading to their dreams ! soshi soshi !FIGHTING !

thanks for translation! greatly appreciated !

proud to be a soshi honey.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
lee donghae jung sooyeon | jessica jung aiden lee.
no matter how you say it, it will always make sense.

SkyxCloud789 SkyxCloud789
  • Donors
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:36 AM

aww...sweet lette/message...reading this just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside haha ^^....
makes me more proud of the girls than i was (if thats even possible...><)
Im glad that fan wrote this letter...really touching...i dont know i just feel all strange now...haha ^^
I hope all of us can stick by SNSD forever...i mean i think SNSD is the first group i've actually given my time and heart to compared to the many artists i stuck with for a while...then slowly left (im afraid to say...) but from how this group works..and how great this forum is ^^ (Soshified jjang! hehe ^^) i'll stick by SNSD forever...and hope everyone on here does the same wiht me hehe...^^;;....
well, Thank you for the translations! must appreciated! ^^

gute gute
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

the letter was indeed touching. i could remember myself the first time i saw snsd. though i wasn't much of a big fan at first, i was really amazed by their singing and dancing skills. i'm not a good singer nor a good dancer but i know how hard it is to do two things at a time: singing while dancing. so that started it, i was drawn into them as the days passed by and i only watched them from the net.

i came to love them more because of their behind-the-scene stories, MVs, performances; as well as the not-so-happy moments they have experienced. snsd are just one of the few artists that i like (considering that their korean whose language i cannot fully comprehend). now, i wanted to buy their albums because i think that's the only way i could support them from afar. hope they will stay strong for many years to come.

thanks for translating the letter. i truly appreciate it. :)

지금은 소녀시대, 앞으로도 소녀시대, 영원히 소녀시대!

Posted Image

~thank you seo-ed for the avatar & sena (suju-snsd) for the signature~
on hiatus

[/size]

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:42 PM

Simple but yet its so meaningfullllll..

We and SNSD will be together as ONE forever..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

GirlGotSoul GirlGotSoul
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:48 AM

It's such a sweet letter and it's true. S♥ne is keeping that fan spirit alive and SNSD works hard to achieve their goals and brings us the best music/dancing/dorks : D Touched my heart, thank you so much SNSD! We are the Honeys that SNSD loves and we will be One with SNSD and with each other.

rufflezz rufflezz
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

Wow, this letter was really well written.
It was a really beautiful one too,
makes me wanna cry now.

chimemelody chimemelody
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

Wow. This is such a beautiful and touching letter.

Keshie♥ Keshie♥
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:13 PM

wow..
such an amazing letter..
so touching.
SNSD FIGHTING.

kyang_08 kyang_08
  • Donors
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

This letter says it all. Very touching and simple. thank you for the translation.

우리는 그녀들을 알고 있지만 알고 있지 못합니다. 우리가 알고 있는 그녀들의 모습은 브라운관에 비추어지는 모습이나, 공연장에서 비추어지는 모습이 전부입니다.
We think we know them, but we don't. All we know about SNSD are their images in their performances.

그녀들이 어느 때에 어떠한 생각을 하고 있는지, 어느 때에 웃고 있는지, 어느 때에 울고 있는지 잘 알고 있지 못합니다. 그 것은 그녀들 역시 마찬가지 일 것입니다.
We don't know what they are thinking about, when they are laughing, or when they are crying. This is probably true for the girls as well.

아이 같은 외모이지만 누구보다 든든한 모습으로 소녀시대를 이끌어나가는 꼬꼬마리더 태연. 환한 웃음으로 지친 우리들의 일상에 휴식이라는 선물을 주는 보석보다 빛나는 티파니.
A dependable leader with a baby-face, "Ggo-Ggo-Ma Leader" Taeyeon. The person who gives gifts called rest to those that are tired of life with her bright smile, Brighter Than Gems Tiffany.

겉으로는 한 없이 차가워 보이지만 알고 보면 그 누구보다 따뜻한 마음을 가지고 있는 얼음공주 제시카. 밝고 명랑한 성격으로 멤버들에게 또 우리들에게 큰 웃음을 전해주는 흑진주 유리.
Although appearance looks cold, she has the warmest heart, Ice Princess Jessica. The person who puts smiles on the members' faces as well as those of fans' with her bright personality, Black Pearl Yuri.

커다란 키만큼이나 많은 끼를 가지고 있는 명랑공주 수영. 소녀시대의 활력소라는 이름답게 귀여운 애교로 우리에게 활력을 주는 활력소 써니. 춤을 추고 있는 모습이 너무나 아름다운 진정한 춤꾼 효연.
The person who has as much skills as her height, Cheerful Princess Sooyoung. As SNSD's energy, she gives us energy with her "aegyo," Energy Pill Sunny. Her dancing is truely beautiful, Dancing Queen Hyoyeon.

사슴이라는 별명답게 맑은 눈과 고운 심성을 가지고 있는 꽃사슴 윤아. 가장 어린 나이임에도 불구하고 어른스러운 생각으로 쉬지 않고 노력하는 귀여운 막내 서현.
Fitting the nickname deer, she has clear eyes and kind heart, Flower Deer Yoona. Although the youngest in the group, she is mature, and never rests, Cute Maknae Seohyun.

우리는 그녀들을 믿습니다.
We believe in them.

한 걸음, 한 걸음씩 성장해나가 가장 높은 곳에서 반짝이고 있을 그녀들을 우리는 믿습니다. 아마 그 길은 결코 쉽지 않은 길이겠지요. 수많은 고통과 아픔이 따를 것이고 그만큼 많은 눈물을 흘리게 될 것입니다.
We believe in the girls that will take one step by one step and be shining at the top. It probably won't be easy. There will be pain, and hurt, and there will be tears shed as well.

하지만 아무리 그렇다 해도 그녀들은 절대 포기하지 않을 것이라 믿습니다. 그 어떤 험난한 장애들이 그녀들의 앞을 가로막는다 하여도, 처음 부푼 마음으로 소중히 간직했던 그 꿈들과, 그 어느 곳에서라도 자신들을 응원하고 있을 우리의 사랑을 잊지 않고 조금씩 가장 높은 곳을 향해 걸어 나갈 것이라 조금의 의심도 없이 믿고 또 믿을 것입니다.
But I believe that no matter the circumstances, SNSD will never give up. I believe with no doubt that no matter what obstacles are in their way, they will keep their dreams, they'll keep their fans who will be supporting them from everywhere in the world and move towards the top.

그 누구보다 소중하고 소중한 아홉 명의 소녀들.
The very, very precious nine So-Nyuhs.

우리가 바라는 것은 많지 않습니다. 혹시라도 가장 높은 곳에서 반짝거리지 못한다 하여도 그 시간동안 흘렸던 땀과 눈물, 그 것만으로도 충분히 반짝거릴 수 있기에 우리는 괜찮습니다.
We do not want that much from you. Even if you cant shine at the top, you will always shine with your sweat and your tears that you shed while trying to get to the top.

우리가 진실로 바라는 것은, 아홉 명 모두 아프지 않고 슬퍼하지 않고 행복하게 웃으면서 살아가는 것입니다.
What we really want is that all nine of you are not sick, nor sad, and live with smiles happily.

starry__ starry__
  • Donors
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

this is an amazingly long letter plus translation
but it's a really good one
so touchy

Posted Image

wingie wingie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

this is.. so touching.. if i am snsd.. i would cry~

You're very precious nine So-Nyuhs, the greatest gifts of my life. Let's continue stay together forever under the name " One".
Posted Image

Talesy Talesy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

haha that was very touching, and I'm not really sensitive usually. Everything in this letter is said, from their beginning to -I think- the fans fell in love with SNSD... It was really similar for me, I loved them right after I watched a performance of Into the new world. So keep on good working girls <3 Rendez-vous next year =)

mlight93 mlight93
  • Donors
  • 2981 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

omg while reading this, i thought i was the only one that felt like crying. T-T so touching. this is the PERFECT letter in all ways. u just can't add anything nor fix anything. it's just prefect! augh..i wish i was able to go to the fan-meeting D: S♥ne will always stick together and support SNSD!

Posted Image

Taeyeon Jessica Sunny
Tiffany Hyoyeon Yuri
Sooyoung Yoona Seohyun
no one can resist the power of 9

SoRa SoRa
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:52 AM

I feel like I'm gonna cry now

PERFECT LETTER

thank you for translate it

dliaaidlaaldiidlaliad dliaaidlaaldiidlaliad
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:29 PM

That's so touching..
SNSD fighting !!
We will still love you for the next 20,30,40 or 50 years later. We love you for what you are not what you should be and what you look like :)

xekii xekii
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:39 PM

T.T that was touching...what that fan felt..we feel that too right? Soshijjang!! The girls can do it, and we, the ever supporting fans will be there for them no matter what!!!! hwaiting!!!~~

Posted Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want,
to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

xekii a.k.a pabbiicue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs