Photo

[OTHERS] Fan letter from the 1year anniversaryA letter from a fan to SNSD read outloud during anniv meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
178 replies to this topic
Crossed Crossed
  • Donors
  • 459 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:21 PM

Wow. The letter was just...beautiful. It had everything to connect their heart to the reader. After reading this, I feel like I'm weak fan compared to him/her. And I agree, S♥ne really does give a whole new feeling after reading this. It's simply amazing.

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

this is simply, beautiful.

our snsd girls have gone through so much this one year. they achieved so much. whenever snsd, smiles, cries, i also do the same. our so nyeo shi dae has grown as strong as ever, believing in the power of 9. watever hurts our girls, only makes them stronger. they need our love and need their love from one another. whoever wrote this letter is simply incredible. this letter opened my eyes once again to our girls generation.
no matter wat happens, i will always support snsd all the way.

s♥ne = snsd = LOVE betwen the stars and fans.

thank u FANYLOVE for translating this. ^^

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

yoonaxD yoonaxD
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

We all the feel the same way about SNSD.

I too thought like this... I thought they were going to be an ordinary girl groupp... but they really caught my eye. Each member is so interesting and attractive. I pray that I can meet them and pray that they will stay the same no matter what.

hiD hiD
  • Donors
  • 3807 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:23 PM

Oh wow, this letter was really touching. Sometimes simple words can affect our emotion that much. This letter really says out loud everything in our mind and our heart. Prob it was a highlight of that party. I'm glad the girls have a chance to get closer to their fans and realize that all of us love them and always support them.

cr, chapstik

What doesn't kill you, might leave you crippled.

Posted Image

wondermoogle wondermoogle
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

I cried despite myself. This letter was beautiful, perfect. It was written with modesty and a range of feeling for all of Soshi's fans. And it conveyed the most personal wish we all have:
Bless the day we become one. So Nyeo Shi Dae and S♡NE, may we rely on each other for strength in the future ♥

babytadpole babytadpole
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:02 AM

omg i'm crying too :tears:
the word SNSD has passed for over a year, but it's just come into my heart for a month, however, a month can turn a girl who used to live in her own dark world into a different person ...
i laugh more and more, feel sad less and less, this life has been really enjoyable to me ...
nothing but only my love for SNSD can make me learn Korean ...

we're always right beside you to protect you from antis and bad rumours ...
you give us strength, we will show you our best support ...
nothing can stop you achieve success and nothing can stop us love you
wherever you go, whatever you do, we will be right beside you ...
"I have a wish, please make my love stay forever".

and i know that day is real
the day that the power of nine dominates
cuz the girls' generation is coming

luvshe luvshe
  • Donors
  • 1550 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:18 AM

awwwww T______T that letter make me teary...i'm so touched
really really sweet, touching, meaningful letter
the person who wrote it present/describe our feeling as "one"
our feeling for SNSD, the things we wanna say...that person hv wrote it very well...

yes for the next year, next next year...we will always be as one
although we live in different places, but we are one

thanks for the translation

Posted Image

I AM TRULY SOSHIFIED and I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NINE

xXxRieNxXx xXxRieNxXx
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:20 AM

the simplicity of the letter makes it perfect!!

very touching..... it made me cry T_T

thanks for the translation....

i hope that letter makes our girls more inspired with our love ^_^

Posted Image
Posted Image♥♥♥♥Posted Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Posted Image

Credits to canine10 for the orange ava and siggy ^^

Credits to Khimme for the blinkie ^^

Taeganger's vow:

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes,
to laugh whenever and however I want,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

meeramans meeramans
  • Donors
  • 574 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:23 AM

i got goosebumps
what a nicely written and touching letters
i cant believe it has been a year since their debut, time goes by so fast
but i will never forget the laugh and tears they have given me

SNSD hwaiting!

Posted ImagePosted Image
avvy cr love soshi l banners cr xsimplymeeex

pureplayer pureplayer
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:37 AM

this letter was expressed in all the right ways, the person definitely had their heart in it when they were writing it. who would have known something so simple is able to convey so much meaning, it took every one of our feelings and put what is in "here" to pen and paper.
snsd is the true example of hard work, persistence and what it could all result in. that's why we all feel as though we should always be supporting them as to how much effort they put in for us. this letter definitely made me realise how dedicated snsd truly is.

and of course thankyou FANYLOVE for translating this (:

Posted Image

ivonchu ivonchu
  • Donors
  • 2604 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:13 AM

It was such a sweet letter. I guess it takes a real SNSD fan to write such things. This letter is probably everything that ever SNSD fan feels and thinks. It was great.. talking about all their efforts. And I agree with everything written, It's SNSD now and until forever!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
on hiatus

yien_luvsoshi yien_luvsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:54 AM

I cried..T_T So touching. I agree with everything written. Soshi, we don't want much from you because your existence is already a gift to us. The fact that they strive for the best makes me love them more. Sone + SNSD = one. Always & Forever.

Edited by yien_luvsoshi, 07 August 2008 - 06:55 AM.

SOSHI JJANG!
c ; khmeresmily

yukinOrave yukinOrave
  • Donors
  • 2108 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:55 AM

omo~

When studies weren't going well, when work wasn't going well, we looked to the girls and found hope and with that hope, we were able to continue working. They gave us love, the power to live life in this world.

i really can relate to this part..
this almost made me cry, a tear is going to fell down at the part where she/he reminds me of soshi's tears happiness and when he/she mentions "we are one with snsd"..
this is good~ <3
thanks for translating.. <3
If 9 is all I have, I'm satisfied- - - - being a 소원 is written in my heart

Posted Image
지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!

Were NOTHING without | 9 Girls 1 Generation9

daLIda daLIda
  • Donors
  • 508 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:10 AM

danggg~ *cries*..It's truly a beautiful letter that expresses not just his or her love and support for girls, but also he/she also includes the fan's perspective too..It was so simple, and yet it really touched my heart. It talked about all the hardships, but yet also talks about the love for one another and now, finally, being "One" with SNSD...

Thank you for translating the letter..It was really touching..

I'm glad and proud to be S♡ne

Edited by daLIda, 07 August 2008 - 07:16 AM.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Avatar credit : delline Banner credit : delline&LavaBlade Blinker : Danhobak@soshified malaysia

Miwa_Chan Miwa_Chan
  • Donors
  • 1254 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:59 PM

This letter made me teary, even though the writer didn't use long, complex words or tried to use alot of metaphors or things like that, the letter was perfectly written. Simple and pretty much said everything all Soshi fans want to tell Soshi.
I loved the "우리는 그녀들을 믿습니다." line.
Dang, who wouldnt cry after having that read to them!

Thanks for sharing ^_^

lilkay45 lilkay45
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

awww..... that letter is so emotional...... good job to whoever wrote
man i wanna learn korean
Posted Imageavatar (kyujong) credit to xdefiine
hyoyeon,seohyun,sunny is so underated

dorklove dorklove
  • Donors
  • 878 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for translating. I've been wondering, since first realizing the girls (even our strong Taeng) cried at this letter.
It says everything I can hope to say. And I'm so glad this was how the letter was, and is what touched the girls. (I was worried if certain fans would be speaking rubbish...and there are some rubbish fans, unfortunately. Thank goodness I meet little of them.)

Everything we want to say is honestly highlighted here. All the humbleness and simple love we (or definitely at least I) feel for the girls.
[spam]
Point by point, I want to describe how I feel in correspondence to this letter:
- I thought they were 'just a bunch of girls' coming out as a music group.
- I, however, did not 'fall in love' immediately with their skills. However, I was -rather grudgingly because of my 'huge-girl-group' stereotype- stunned by their synchronized singing. And I rather liked ITNW as the song, it's very...hopeful?
- I do not feel ashamed at myself..? Or at least, the girls' hardworking personality shames me in such a good way I feel I have to work hard too!
- I've always agreed we never knew what the girls thought. This leads directly to the next point...
- The person touched me extremely by mentioning the power of S♥NE. That the girls and us are one.
- We are one because the girls will lead the ways with their...well... 'awesomeness' (in their 'inspiring awe' way...) but we DO truly hope the girls can also lean on us...

- "어떻게 돌려주어야 할 지 알 수 없을 만큼, 그녀들은 너무나 소중한 것들을 우리에게 선물해주었습니다.
They gave us precious gifts, to the point that we don't know how to return the favor.

우리는 그녀들을 믿습니다.
We believe in them."

- This definitely has to be a critical point in the letter. Is it okay for 9 girls to inspire me this much? But tis how it is~...
- It doesn't matter if the girls are going to be at the 'top' or not, because they're all going to be in our hearts...
- "그 길엔, 언제나 우리가 함께 하고 있다는 것 역시 잊지 말아주세요.
Also don't forget that we are there with you on that path."
-
I wasn't there in the beginning, but I'll definitely be there until the end.

Soshi, HWAITING!
[/spam]
There's so much fun and silliness when we are fangirling (or fanguying for some of us) over the girls. But this honesty and love is how it's really is..<3

SOSHI HWAITING!
S♥NE Forever~...

Edited by dorklove, 07 August 2008 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image
hardworking.dreaming.pure.diverse.talented.persevering.dorks.asdfghjkkl;.Soshi. S♥ne
No other words to describe the love.fangirling.hype.support.strength.bond.
Credits: .Heather <3 Thank you

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

wow, that was deep. i LOVE it!
whoever wrote that letter definitely has a good choice of words.
reading this letter was enough to make me tear (a little lol), so i'm wondering how the girls were feeling at the time that it was being read to them. i think this one fan's letter represented 소원 extremely well. man, i wish i could have been there. T_T
thanks for the translation!!

lksmjcnt lksmjcnt
  • Donors
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

wow...the fan letter is really touching. i can see why all the girls started to cry...i wanted to tear up myself when i was reading it too.

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

This is a REALLY well-written letter from the fans!!!!

No wonder they were crying when a fan read it to them.

What he said is totally true. We are one and we will continue helping, caring, and comforting each other.

As long as we do our best, we will be happy to keep chasing dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot