Photo

[03.23.2012] Girls' Generation at Twin Towers @Live in MalaysiaThe best day for Malaysian SONEs. Before a possible solo concert.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
nurulhiedayah nurulhiedayah
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

OMG OMG OMG! i'm soooo jealous of you. i want to go there so badly but i have to study for final exam paper for my final semester. but my friend able to be there then she show me the picture and the bracelet pass. i'm soo jealous of you guys! and definitely that MYSONE know about they're going to perform at Malaysia soo late. if not, we're going to prepare something that will make them not forget about Malaysia. well, i promise to myself to start saving so i can go their concert. i really want to mmet then so badly! weee~ :D

Posted Image

Taeyeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. Hyoyeon. Yuri. Sooyoung. Yoona. Seohyun.

SONE :heart: SNSD

Deorcnysse Deorcnysse
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

That was one intense evening, Cold Storage was absolutely flooded with hungry and thirsty SONE; I myself downed like 2 bottles of Gatorade before even reaching the cashier :P. Man, im still anticipating a news announce after hearing Fany make that promise :D I hope they remember and fulfill it soon!

NNBGB.png

Today's Special: The Double-Short combo meal with a side of Ice

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

Wow, that is so surreal! Reading through your fan account, I can really feel your hardships and frustrations while you were waiting, and then the excitement and overwhelming joy of finally seeing them and fanchanting wholeheartedly with them.

I'm really happy for you. Congratulations on finally seeing them. Surely, a dream come true.

I also had the blessed and thankful opportunity to see them in Bangkok (which I also made a fan account here), and I know exactly how you feel. For me, it's been three months since Bangkok and I still remember every single bit of it as if it was yesterday.

Standing in line for hours, skipping meals, enduring the crowds, going through all of that discomfort, and then the moment you hear them sing, you know it's all worth it. The moment you hear the first line of The Boys live, you all know that it's worth it.

The moment you start fanchanting, finally be able to shout "Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae!" with your whole heart and soul, you know that it's all worth it.

And later on, the moment you heard Tiffany say "Malaysia, put it back on!", you know that it's all worth it.

Again, congratulations. And good luck. I do hope that they'll come back to Kuala Lumpur with all nine of them present. Until then, Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Taerong Taerong
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

Yeah, i know how it feels, really hate the security guard but yet this is a memorable moment ever never forget about it .
I only do this for Soshi . <3

tumblr_lyb76mqGfh1qgfxyfo1_500.png

tumblr_lyb76mqGfh1qgfxyfo2_500.png

"If something is under LOCK and KEY, it is stored very securely"

PROUDLY MALAYSIAN SONE & LOCKSMITH

Vincehing Vincehing
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Didn't get to see the banner as I arrived there quite late. Yes, before a possible solo concert, I will keep my fingers crossed for that. After all, I just couldn't believe that we were breathing the same air that night.

Posted by Vincehing@Soshified, 2019
"
소녀시대,사랑해요! 화이팅!"

RIGHT NOW IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, IN THE FUTURE IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION, FOREVER IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION
지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀세대 영원히 소녀시대

Taengicious Taengicious
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I'm finally here! I'm really enjoyed reading this. I'm really amazed by this because you describe in details the situation of that day, and it makes me feel the excitement of seeing the girls. Wishing I was there *Cries. I feel regret for not being a SONE earlier when this happened. So now MYSONEs are patiently waiting for their concert to be held in Malaysia. I hope it's not too far in the future. also hope that the girls will perform in a better environment next time. ( sound system, organizer and etc) Can't wait to see the girls in rl and also gather with all the fellow SONEs in the future! I guess it gonna be an unforgettable and the best memories to me~

Thank you once again for sharing this with us! Girls generation make you feel the heat :P

S♡SHI Bond will never break.

snsdp.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium