Photo

[02.13.12 - 02.24.12] Kwon Yuri in NYC.Everything I've been through was worth it for this girl.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
its_anitax3 its_anitax3
  • Donors
  • 434 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Yuri was here since the 13th but I'm only writing about the days I'll never forget (:

February 17, 2012 ~
After 5 days freezing in the cold, looking for Kwon Yuri..
We finally found her <3
My friends and I were waiting at the filming site. We saw Shin Se Kyung and Yoo Ah In again. Like I’m sorry, you guys are gorgeous and everything but we want to see Kwon Yuri. We stuck around for a while. Next thing you know, a van pulls up with one of the girls’ managers in the passenger seat. I recognized him right away. This must mean that Yuri is in the back seat.
She stayed in the van for a while and we were just outside. The lights in the car turned on and we saw her beautiful face. We waved hi and asdfghjklkjhgal. She saw us & waved back. At first, me and my friends were waving calmly. Then as soon as she waved back, we were spazzing out and waving back intensely. Yuri and her manager were laughing at us LOL. Yuri was also laughing hysterically while talking in the van with her stylists. ASDFGLKJHS. SO DAMN ADORABLE. <3
The moment came when she stepped out of that car. Everyone’s jaw just dropped. She came out with an extravagant gown, and a blazer, with killer heels. BEAUTIFUL <3
She stopped for like 5 seconds to say hi to the SONE before filming ^^ & we were all like “HI YURI HI YURI.”
Yuri started filming and I was a couple feet away. She only filmed for like 10 minutes though -____-
When she was done, she started walking towards where me and my friends were by the staff to take pictures. HOLY MOTHER. She was 2 feet away from us. WE MADE FREAKING EYE CONTACT. WE SAID HI. AND HOLY ASDFGHJKLKJH.
She was so elegant posing for pictures in that gown. After pictures, it was time for her to leave. We said “Bye Yuri. Good Night~” & she said “Thank You. Thank you for coming” ~ ASDFGHJKLKJHGFHJK. <3
ugh, she’s so niceeee and thoughtful <3
so ravishing, stunning, breathtaking, jaw dropping beautiful <3
everything i’ve been through this week was worth it to see this goddess.

Posted Image

February 21, 2012 ~
Today was the day of Yuri's driving scene.
There was a group of SONE waiting outside the van she was driving in. She was constantly waving and smiling at us. Yuri even asked us if we were cold and she had a worried look on her face.
I think her van was being pulled by a truck for a test drive. After the test drive, it was time to film her scene. She was legit driving on the streets of NYC. I was scared for her. It was such a congested road. But she did it successfully ^^
Sorry for such a bad picture. We weren't allowed to take pictures so I tried to sneak it..
Posted Image

February 22, 2012.
What Yuri did today was so damn lovable.
Now, my upsetting feelings of Yuri rejecting me for an autograph yesterday are slowly going away. I was disappointed over that, but what she did today made it all up.
So I was waiting at the filming site today when I heard that Yuri was there. It was freaking cold today, especially since I was wearing jeggings, Toms, and a light jacket.
But once Yuri came out, it was all good. I wasn’t freezing anymore. ^^
I saw people starting to wave at someone so I was thinking to myself “oh damn, she must be out now.” I was behind a crowd of people so I moved to the front to see her better. I had a perfect view :)
When Yuri was walking out, she asked us something along the lines of “Aren’t you guys cold ?” with a worried look on her face. She was also making gesture with her hands like she was cold.
Then she walked to the van. & she showed us her Crocs .. LMFAO. She stuck out her foot to show us and was like ‘look~’ Her Crocs had some kind of design on them and it had lights on them so they were lighting up LOL. I guess she wanted to show us that LOL. She’s so weird. <3
Yuri went into the van, rolled down her window, and started talking to us. She was like ‘this is a dangerous street.. go home~’
Me and a few other people were chuckling at her engrish so Yuri was like “Why are you HAHAHAHA ?” .. which probably meant ‘why the **** are you people laughing at me.’ OMFG this girl <3 That part was so freakiing hilarious guys. “Why are you HAHAHA ?” LOLOLOL what a dork <3
My friend asked Yuri if she was going shopping tonight or not. Yuri was like “EHHHHH ? hehe, noo.. ~” LOL
Yuri kept telling us to go home because it was cold I guess. She also said “thank you for cominggg~” ugh, she’s so damn sweet.
While she was driving away, she stuck out her head and said “byeeeee~ thank you for comingggg ~ and waved to us. Her voice is so lovely <3
As the car was leaving, I was legit crying. I’m not even kidding. I swear, I was crying over how adorable she was. You guys had to be there.

February 23, 2012.
I was at the restaurant where the Fashion King staff was holding an after party. My friends and I wanted to see Yuri so we decided to stay a while. It was so funny when the manager went to use the restroom. He went into the wrong door and everything he bumped into fell down. He turned around to us and we pointed him to where the door was LOOL. When he came out, he looked at us in embarrassment lmfao.
When Yuri came down to leave, we were just sitting in our seats, staring at her beauty. Her and her manager left the restaurant. But the manager came back. He came over to our table and asked us if we were Korean. We all weren't Korean so we said no ~ The manager then said 'gomawoyo ~ thank you' with a smile on his face.. He was thanking us for not bombarding and bothering Yuri when she left. ^^

February 24, 2012.
My Yuri adventure is over. Yuri left ~
I hope she enjoyed being in NYC.. again. You guys shall anticipate her scenes in Fashion King ;)
I’m raging so hard though. I can’t believe I overslept and missed saying goodbye to her at the airport. I really wanted to give her the Statue of Liberty Mickey Mouse and my letters.. :(
Never in my life have I spent $400+ on someone. Never in my life have I been this tired. Never in my life have I waited out in the freezing cold for so damn long for someone.
But it was all worth it every single time I saw Yuri. I’m disappointed that she rejected my request for an autograph though. Oh well. Seeing her is already enough for me. An autograph would’ve been an icing on the cake.
I hope the girls know how dedicated SONE are. Because what my friends and I went through to see Yuri ... we are devoted & loyal as heck.

Edited by its_anitax3, 25 February 2012 - 12:44 PM.

110725_main-1.jpg3-1.jpg
If you're still Girls' Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a SONE <3
~Tumblr.

Lee Mi-kyu Lee Mi-kyu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:15 PM

You guys are awesome for not bomabarding her and I know you couldn`t get an autograph but you understand, right? Sounds like Yuri was uber cute with her Engrish too bad I don`t live in New York. SORRY YOU OVERSLEPT. I probably would have hit myself over and ov-what who said that? Anyway, happy you got to have this awesome experience, thanks for sharing.

Ex-Soshified`s #1 Dongsaeng [28/3/11-21/7/12]

自業自得

Young Buck Young Buck
  • Donors
  • 3399 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

I'm still laughing as I read this again ROFLLLLLL but yeah I was there for one of those days. Yuri is just so beautiful, eyes were glued to her the entire time when staff was taking pictures of her. :D
Posted Image
Ditching Timeline: Jessica--->Yuri--->Taeyeon--->Yoona--->Jessica

marshbriggs marshbriggs
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2073 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Thanks alot for your fan account. Haha.. Thank you guys for giving respect to Yuri...
I also feel bad that you weren't able to get an autograph after all the hassle, but I know you guys understands her. You must be at a bad timing. But eventhough you weren't able to, I love how you guys cherished those moments and still supported her. I am just soo thankful for all the hassles and troubles you've done. You guys are such dedicated Sones.

I soo want to see how she showed you guys the crocs by tapping her toes. It must be damn adorable. Haha.. And I want to hear her English too.
And lol at the manager. If I've seen that, I'd be laughing soo much even in the restaurant...lol

Overall, I'm soo totally freaking jealous!!!!

yulstephanie yulstephanie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

Woah! Thanks for sharing this fan account! :) You're so lucky that you're able to see Yuri at NYC for her taping! It's so funny on how you express your happiness! Haha. I really want to see her also! I'm jealous~ Weeeeee.

Tiffany Sooyoung Hyoyeon Taeyeon Sunny Seohyun Jessica Yoona Yuri .

uwwpID1.png

sq6zA.gif

credits to: banner & icon - obelisk; blinkie - snsdxlover

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

I have to agree, you guys are awesome for not bombarding her with questions and asking for autograph. You guys are awesome for that. I'm so jealous that you got to see her and OMG Yuri is so kewl. she kept asking if you guys were cold and the fact that she was worried for you showed us just how very sweet she was and how cool she is for worrying. hahaha its so funny how she said "Why are you hahahaha?" hahaha OMG that is so cute. lol the Manager Oppa was funny for not finding the door, at least her thank you.

heerinss heerinss
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

I wish I lived in NYC. I would do anything to see Yuri, and the rest of Soshi, of course. :)
I love how she kept asking if you guys were cold. Such a sweet, kind-hearted girl. <3 :)
She'd be a great mother someday. <3

yoonyul_zpscda8954a.jpg

gycDh.gif

icon: yoonyul snsd || blinkie: snsdxlover || banner: sayhellotothestars

09Tiffany 09Tiffany
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Good job SONE's for supporting her.

I want to go in NYC to see her. She really cares about her fans and how lovely is that. I cant to watch this show.

Go Go Go Kwon Yuri!

Tiffany

Wink. Wink. You're dead.

Posted Image

mikedonna mikedonna
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

duh!! too bad for overslept. but it was fine, hope you will get another better experience of Yuri :)

thanks for sharing your experience, i do read every single word you wrote. i envy you! :(

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:37 AM

Thank for your fan account. It pretty awesome reading about your fan account. I am glad that you did not harrass yuri as this pretty much show how matured sones are! :D

I envy you getting a chance to be so close to yuri and i must said that yuri look gorgerous in the picture you took :)

Good job!
Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

bintang johan bintang johan
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:56 PM

okay, I know you are a huge fans Lol and we love YURIIIIIIII

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*