Photo

[2012.02.12] Three Hours in the Life of a SONE (Bangkok, Thailand)The GG 2012 Asia Tour Bangkok Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

Yes they are. On January 19, 2013. Already bought me a ticket. All I need is to book a flight home. Busting my wallet again, but what the heck. It's the first time SNSD will be performing in the Philippines so a lot of my countrymates who are SONEs too are so excited. Finally!!! We are hoping that this will be the start of a solo concert or SMTOWN performance in the future in my country as well.

Haha enjoy! I hope to see another long fan account from you (:

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

Taengo932 Taengo932
  • Donors
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:01 AM

You're a very lucky man, I'm happy that you got to see the 9 angels! And all the trouble you went though just to see them, I must say, bravo.

f4ofo9.gif

Bencotti Bencotti
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Wow ! What a die-hard fan you are ~ good role model to all new sones like me >.<

Heard they're going to have a tour soon. Hope it stops by more places is Asia...

I'm going for SMTown soon... Hope they will show more SoShi. Have fun when they stop by the Philippines !

tumblr_lx46qlN6m41r18uhgo1_r6_250.gif CAULIFLOWER POWER !
tumblr_mcpnysFJ761qe4iy8o4_250.gif tumblr_mgj62f1d3J1ruwgl1o2_500_large.gif

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

You're a very lucky man, I'm happy that you got to see the 9 angels! And all the trouble you went though just to see them, I must say, bravo.

Thank you. I've been asking myself countless times as to what did I do to deserve such a wonderful experience that I would carry and relive for the rest of my life. To be there, to be fanchanting till my throat completely gave out, to push myself way beyond my physical limits, it was truly a magical experience that until now I cannot explain how and why. I just do. I just did.

Thank you so much!

Wow ! What a die-hard fan you are ~ good role model to all new sones like me >.<

Heard they're going to have a tour soon. Hope it stops by more places is Asia...

I'm going for SMTown soon... Hope they will show more SoShi. Have fun when they stop by the Philippines !

Thank you! I try my best to be a good SONE as much as I can. I really hope for a solo concert in the Philippines someday, although right now they are geared up for a KPop concert in January in Manila, and I hope to be there as well.

Wow, SMTOWN. I've been to SMTOWN as well (four months later after this concert in Bangkok) last June in Taiwan. I do hope you will have a great time watching SNSD with their SMTOWN hoobaes and sunbaes. SMTOWN is a different experience altogether, but still great fun to see SNSD live in person.

Cheers!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

riju90 riju90
  • Donors
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Pink heaven ^^!
Thanks for posting.
I love to see all the link together.

Posted Image

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Thank you! I try my best to be a good SONE as much as I can. I really hope for a solo concert in the Philippines someday, although right now they are geared up for a KPop concert in January in Manila, and I hope to be there as well.

Wow, SMTOWN. I've been to SMTOWN as well (four months later after this concert in Bangkok) last June in Taiwan. I do hope you will have a great time watching SNSD with their SMTOWN hoobaes and sunbaes. SMTOWN is a different experience altogether, but still great fun to see SNSD live in person.

Cheers!

I wonder how it feels like sitting at the end of the concert hall... I bought the tickets for SMTOWN SG late so my seat is pretty much at the end there ><

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I wonder how it feels like sitting at the end of the concert hall... I bought the tickets for SMTOWN SG late so my seat is pretty much at the end there ><

Whoa... that can be a little bit far, but still, no matter where you sit or stand, it's the atmosphere that can capture you, and can get you sucked in. Anyways, regardless, I do wish you the best of luck and I do hope you enjoy SMTOWN, which is in a couple of weeks. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

mizzmira mizzmira
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

so so so amazing you get to see them on their own concert...ur so lucky.. I only saw them for like 30 minutes only at Malaysian F1 concert... that would be my greatest most memorable moment in my life as sone... :handy: :handy: :banana: :banana:

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

so so so amazing you get to see them on their own concert...ur so lucky.. I only saw them for like 30 minutes only at Malaysian F1 concert... that would be my greatest most memorable moment in my life as sone... :handy: :handy: :banana: :banana:

Yeah, they skipped Malaysia again this weekend (going from Singapore and then to Thailand for SMTOWN - and Malaysia is just right smack in the middle). Oh well... Still, better than nothing, right? They'd be in Philippines in January and I'd imagine it would be way way shorter for that time too. But I'm still going.

Yeah, I was extremely lucky during that time... and it's almost the end of the year and I am still so effing thankful and grateful for the experience. Thank you!

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

It's almost the end of 2012. And I gotta say, this experience being in the Girls' Generation 2nd Asia Tour will definitely go down as one of the best, if not the best, memory I have for this year. 2012 will be marked as the year that I was finally able to see our Nine Angels and be a part of the fabled Pink Ocean.

It's been 10 months since Bangkok, and I still cry a lot when I remember and recall and recount that wonderful evening.

BunnyPancake.jpg

leejoonshi leejoonshi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

You wrote very well ^-^ I can really feel how breathtaking it is although I never been to a GG concert before.
Everyone suffered to make this concert a success, all the while it was worth the energy =D
And hopefully I can go to GG's concert one day. AWWWWWWWWW THAT MUST BE AWESOME! AMAJJINGGGG! <3

GGFever GGFever
  • Media
  • 124 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

You're so lucky.. I wanted to attend Dream K-Pop Fantasy Concert, unfortunately I need to get all my midterm exams.. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to experience and feel what you felt..

[PH]

Sana may Solo concert sila sa Pinas... Kung matapos ng mas maaga ang Philippine Arena, pwede rin sila mag SMTown Tour, 50k-55k seating capacity kaya un...

[EN]

Hope they'll have a Solo Concert in the Philippines... If the construction of the Philippine Arena finishes early, with 50k-55k seating capacity, they can do SMTown Tour as well..

Edited by GGFever, 15 January 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Posted Image

Sig by Ijimae

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

You wrote very well ^-^ I can really feel how breathtaking it is although I never been to a GG concert before.
Everyone suffered to make this concert a success, all the while it was worth the energy =D
And hopefully I can go to GG's concert one day. AWWWWWWWWW THAT MUST BE AWESOME! AMAJJINGGGG! <3

Thank you! I try to make it as real and as authentic as possible when I write my fan accounts. I want to preserve the feeling and the atmosphere as much as I can. Thank you!

It was pretty tiring and exhausting but man so totally worth it. I never even dreamed I'd be watching an SNSD solo concert in real life! It was totally amazing and awesome!!!

Well, I think 3rd Tour will be coming up in the horizon, given that they have a new album, and a 2nd Japan Tour in their schedule already. I do hope you get your chance soon enough as well, or maybe to SMTOWN too.

You're so lucky.. I wanted to attend Dream K-Pop Fantasy Concert, unfortunately I need to get all my midterm exams.. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to experience and feel what you felt..

[PH]

Sana may Solo concert sila sa Pinas... Kung matapos ng mas maaga ang Philippine Arena, pwede rin sila mag SMTown Tour, 50k-55k seating capacity kaya un...

[EN]

Hope they'll have a Solo Concert in the Philippines... If the construction of the Philippine Arena finishes early, with 50k-55k seating capacity, they can do SMTown Tour as well..

Man, I went to Dream KPop Fantasy Concert last night (fan account later), and it was a totally different experience altogether, seeing them in our home turf! Again, totally exhausted and sore, but still totally worth it! We really tried our best to encourage a second appearance, first shouting, "SMTOWN! SMTOWN! SMTOWN!" and then later on, "Concert! Concert! Concert!". I really hope it does materialize. Either way, it gonna be a blast. We showed them last night how PH-SONEs are really really supportive of SNSD.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

Today, February 12, 2013 - it's been exactly one year since this concert. Oh man, it still feels like yesterday. I feel like watching my 2nd Asia Tour DVD again just to relive those very fond memories.

At least for now, no matter what happens, this is one memory that I would really like to keep and not let it fade away. If I had a time machine, I'd gladly step back in time just to relive each and every single moment of this concert experience. Oh man. I really hope that it's one thing that would stick with me till the day I die.

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3