Photo

[2012.02.12] Three Hours in the Life of a SONE (Bangkok, Thailand)The GG 2012 Asia Tour Bangkok Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
SwedishS1 SwedishS1
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

Well written, must have been amazing! My dream is to see them aswell, though this is hard because I live in Sweden and I will have to travel a long way to see them, but one day I will!

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

Well written, must have been amazing! My dream is to see them aswell, though this is hard because I live in Sweden and I will have to travel a long way to see them, but one day I will!

Thank you! It was really amazing. In fact, I don't believe that words are enough to justify the overwhelming experience that I felt there. Literally I was crying a lot of times (that it's kinda embarrassing bu what the heck...).

Well, as long as there is hope, just keep the faith. Who knows, they might perform in Europe again like what they did with SMTOWN last February as well. I waited two years to fulfill my dream. Just keep the faith. Good luck!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

joAnnwashere joAnnwashere
  • Donors
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH.

Reading this almost made me cry! I'm so so so glad you got to live out such amazing moments <3 And this,

"To exert that much effort, that much energy; to take that leap of faith; to give so much of yourself to people who don't even know you; to give your precious time to them; and then don't care what happens to you."

I relate ^^ Being a fan can be really stressful, wallet-draining, and trying at times.. but it's so worth it in the end, to be even a small part of realizing the dreams of these people who've worked so hard to achieve them <3 I hope SNSD comes to your country someday and you get to see them again!! (And write another amazing fanaccount hahah)

Posted Image Posted Image
▄▀▄░█▀█░█▀█░█▀█░█░█░█▀█░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄
▄▀▄░█▄▄░█░█░█░█░█▄█░█░█░█░█░█░█░█░▄░▄▀▄
▄▀▄░▄▄█░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░█▄█░█▄█░█░█░█▄█░▄▀▄
Shawol&S♥NE :: ¤═════════¤══════최수영══════¤═════════¤ :: @joAnnwashere

Yoongie♥Jam Yoongie♥Jam
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

I'm also looking forward for their concert in the Philippines. If that happen, I never let that chance away.
I would definitely do my best to get a front seat ticket. kekeke.
I've been waiting for it. That would be dream come true.

532510_10201176569327682_1954419471_n.jp

For all haters : She is Fabulous and doesn´t care what you think about her

Haters gonna hate and we YoonAddicts will always be there to support, to love and to defend her .

This is just the silence before the storm.

♥*.*♥*.*♥YoonAddict♥*.*♥*.*

tun_mtf_161 tun_mtf_161
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

You're right, our 9 girl's just can be normal pop group in orther's sense.

But with us, they can change life.... it's a rocck experience !!!

Hope i could get a chance like that, ^^
Just follow my heart . ~~~~
I AM. SONE *(^ o ^)*

Always be 9

SONE.

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

I LOVED THIS SO MUCH.

Reading this almost made me cry! I'm so so so glad you got to live out such amazing moments <3 And this,

"To exert that much effort, that much energy; to take that leap of faith; to give so much of yourself to people who don't even know you; to give your precious time to them; and then don't care what happens to you."

I relate ^^ Being a fan can be really stressful, wallet-draining, and trying at times.. but it's so worth it in the end, to be even a small part of realizing the dreams of these people who've worked so hard to achieve them <3 I hope SNSD comes to your country someday and you get to see them again!! (And write another amazing fanaccount hahah)

Thank you! Yes, it was pretty overwhelming. I tried to write down as closely and as accurately as I could but still, I just feel that it isn't enough to express what I really felt and what I was really going through that time. Everything was simply like out of a dream.

It is very trying at times to be a SONE. To be always there for them in your own small ways is something really easier said than done. It takes so much effort to be a SONE, especially amidst all the hate that the Girls receive at times.

I hope so that I would see them again in this lifetime. I really do.

I'm also looking forward for their concert in the Philippines. If that happen, I never let that chance away.
I would definitely do my best to get a front seat ticket. kekeke.
I've been waiting for it. That would be dream come true.

Me too! I wouldn't mind busting my wallet again if it means that. And I would contribute also to whatever fan event that we PH SONEs will plan for them with all my heart. I really and honestly want to show them how much we PH SONEs also love them. I know I do. I plainly love them so much!

You're right, our 9 girl's just can be normal pop group in orther's sense.

But with us, they can change life.... it's a rocck experience !!!

Hope i could get a chance like that, ^^

Yes they are. And the amazing thing is that, until now, I still cannot explain why. They just do. I just do.

Keep the faith. I waited two years to finally see them in person. Just keep the faith that you will too someday.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

Yoongie♥Jam Yoongie♥Jam
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

I'm looking forward for their convert here in PH. Soon.kkekeke.
Please give me updates bout it, :D

532510_10201176569327682_1954419471_n.jp

For all haters : She is Fabulous and doesn´t care what you think about her

Haters gonna hate and we YoonAddicts will always be there to support, to love and to defend her .

This is just the silence before the storm.

♥*.*♥*.*♥YoonAddict♥*.*♥*.*

Yuhee Yuhee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

Finally! I read a fan account from a PH Sone like me. Just...wow, i always get this feeling whenever i read fan accounts. Seriously after reading your post, tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes. I know it's really hard to make this dream of every Sone came true-to be a part of the "Pink ocean". You know, i've been a fan for just a couple of months but this love of mine towards our nine precious girls are as crazy and deep as you do. Whenever i attend K-Pop events (which has different fandoms) i always spazz when SNSD's cover groups are about to perform. I thought to my self "what if i already saw them live in person? Maybe I'll spazz and act more crazy." I hope someday I'll get a chance to watch them perform in a concert. But in my case it's still quite impossible because I'm just an average collage student and I don't have the money to fly in other countries just to watch their concert. It's sad to know there are lot of factors why SNSD's concert can't happend in our country. First of all there are lot of haters in our country and no one's willing to produce their concert because it would cost thrice than Super Junior or Justin Bieber's. Well, if they're still SNSD in the next 5 years I would still support them. I don't care if they'll be "ahjummas" in the time I'll be seeing them. Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae <3

Fanytastic|Taeganger|Locksmith|Unbreakable

SoShi without SONE is like Fany without pink!

twitter

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

Finally! I read a fan account from a PH Sone like me. Just...wow, i always get this feeling whenever i read fan accounts. Seriously after reading your post, tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes. I know it's really hard to make this dream of every Sone came true-to be a part of the "Pink ocean". You know, i've been a fan for just a couple of months but this love of mine towards our nine precious girls are as crazy and deep as you do. Whenever i attend K-Pop events (which has different fandoms) i always spazz when SNSD's cover groups are about to perform. I thought to my self "what if i already saw them live in person? Maybe I'll spazz and act more crazy." I hope someday I'll get a chance to watch them perform in a concert. But in my case it's still quite impossible because I'm just an average collage student and I don't have the money to fly in other countries just to watch their concert. It's sad to know there are lot of factors why SNSD's concert can't happend in our country. First of all there are lot of haters in our country and no one's willing to produce their concert because it would cost thrice than Super Junior or Justin Bieber's. Well, if they're still SNSD in the next 5 years I would still support them. I don't care if they'll be "ahjummas" in the time I'll be seeing them. Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae <3

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Being a part of the Pink Ocean, finally able to shout all the fanchants until my throat hurt like hell, being able to sing with them live, it's such a dream come true. It was such a great feeling, being in a surreal atmosphere, standing side by side with SONEs in an ocean of pink lights.

I did spazz a lot. In fact, I spazzed so much I cried more than half the time.

Yeah, it's hard to bring them to Philippines, simply because of the cost issue. And besides, we SONEs there aren't that many compared to the ELFs and Blackjacks who easily outnumber us every KPop convention. But who knows? Maybe SMTOWN?

I'm looking forward for their convert here in PH. Soon.kkekeke.
Please give me updates bout it, :D

Will do. I am also keeping myself informed with what's going on as best as I could. Here in Soshified I think is the most credible source of information that I can find on the Girls.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

This fan account is amazing! thank you so much for posting it. You really gave a good account of the overwhelming emotions that you had on that day. The entire time i was reading, i was thinking of how lucky you were. I am going to get to see them at the SMTown concert in LA in just under a month! I am brimming with excitement and really hope that i have an experience as powerful as yours. It really sounded like it was an experience of a lifetime.

Just to give you a heads-up: I'M GOING TO SMTOWN TAIWAN!!!! I can't believe I'm going to see Girls' Generation again for the second time in four months! OMG... I was crying so hard when I got a ticket to SMTOWN! I really can't believe it.

Hey, sontaeny, I'm looking forward to your fanaccount of SMTOWN L.A. in Anaheim! I hear it's tomorrow. Go have fun to the max!!!

I can't wait for SMTOWN now. And I'll be sure to write another fan account here afterwards. Hopefully I can get more decent pictures and videos this time around as well.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 20 May 2012 - 12:54 AM.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

...It's funny though.

It's been months since then and yet I still feel that it was just yesterday. It seems that I gave a whole lot more than I initially thought.

And emotionally, I think I am also starting to become more emotionally attached. Every time I see pictures of them now my heart skips a beat and I feel this slight pain in my chest. A friend of mine (an ELF, mind you) told me that she felt the same way for Super Junior when I told her what I was feeling for Girls' Generation.

Truly, recalling what I felt during that time in Bangkok (and the same thing in Hsinchu) makes me feel so much for them now. And I don't know if I would be happy or scared about it.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

You're really really awesome.!!!! :thumbsup:

Short and sweet. Thanks! I just try my best to love the Girls in any way that I can. I gotta admit, though. I'm not as young as I want to be or as I want to think that I am, and there are a lot of other SONEs out there that are waaaaay better than I am. Just in my own little ways, and then try to make the best out of it. I pray to God that I'm really making a difference for Girls' Generation because I just love them so much to pieces.

BunnyPancake.jpg

MushroomYX MushroomYX
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us, it was amazing reading all these in detailed. (: Thanks for the pictures as well!

The spirits of Sones never fails to impress me. I guess, because we know those efforts exerted will be worth it; like how you flew all the way to Bangkok, suffering from a lack of sleep, screaming yourself hoarse. It's such a beautiful thing...the intangible bond between everyone of us. And that was what I loved so much about your account! I love how in every way, the connections between us is expressed thoroughly. /tears

Anyways, (opps got emotional) but, thanks for sharing again! ;D

sy9p3p.png 2ypkh3s.png

Cr; jennytaetae, PudingBunny

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Thank you! It was really amazing. In fact, I don't believe that words are enough to justify the overwhelming experience that I felt there. Literally I was crying a lot of times (that it's kinda embarrassing bu what the heck...).

Well, as long as there is hope, just keep the faith. Who knows, they might perform in Europe again like what they did with SMTOWN last February as well. I waited two years to fulfill my dream. Just keep the faith. Good luck!

I've being a SONE for almost 3 years already .. As an underaged kid, its not like I can just travel by myself to see them (Like, I'm living in Asia for goodness sake and they even came to my country once but I couldn't go)

Finally my day have came. My mum bought me SMTown SG Tics .. I'll finally be able to see them on November 23 !!!

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

jhaylovesgg jhaylovesgg
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

....whoe!...you're so lucky KUYA RICK>>>:))

its really my dream to see them in person....but since im from the philippines and i live from a far province there,,,,.i cant even think about meeting or watching the girls performing in person someday.....and last july my dad petitioned us to live here in US....and i've heared about the SBS super kpop concert in Home Depot here in Carson CA and SNSD will be performing at te concert.....i really felt like it was a coincidence...since we are living here in carson california.....so i checked on the official site of Home Depot to purchase tickets but its already sold out......the date of the concert supposed to be on august 10...but it was postponed to a later date.....that time i was really happy beacuse i still have a chance to see the girls in person.....and ive alredy told my parents that im planning to go to the concert,,,,.and its okay for them....since the place of the concert is just near our house...2 weeks ago i heared that the concert date has been confirmed....but im so sad to hear that they had already changed the concert place....the concert will be held at verizon amphitheatre in IRVINE....i told my parents about it and they have change their mind.....:(

I m really heartbroken.....:(((

ps..sorry bout my english...

I love Girls Generation

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

^ Hey. Isn't SNSD going to go to the PH to perform for the Fantasy Concert? or smth like that ?

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

I've being a SONE for almost 3 years already .. As an underaged kid, its not like I can just travel by myself to see them (Like, I'm living in Asia for goodness sake and they even came to my country once but I couldn't go)

Finally my day have came. My mum bought me SMTown SG Tics .. I'll finally be able to see them on November 23 !!!

I know exactly how that feels. Right now I am in Taiwan taking up my PhD studies. And SNSD has been here twice for their solo concert, and I missed them twice. Cried a lot, literally. That's why Bangkok was so special to me. After missing them twice, it was really really special for me to finally see them in person last February. It was really such a huge huge blessing to finally see them and cheer my throat and lungs out for them.

Good luck for SMTOWN III!!! I'm sure that the opportunity will be forever cherished in your heart. Make good memories and give your all to the Girls! I've also been to SMTOWN III here in Taiwan (link to the detailed fanaccount in my signature... kekeke), and it's also a very memorable experience.

....whoe!...you're so lucky KUYA RICK>>> :))

its really my dream to see them in person....but since im from the philippines and i live from a far province there,,,,.i cant even think about meeting or watching the girls performing in person someday.....and last july my dad petitioned us to live here in US....and i've heared about the SBS super kpop concert in Home Depot here in Carson CA and SNSD will be performing at te concert.....i really felt like it was a coincidence...since we are living here in carson california.....so i checked on the official site of Home Depot to purchase tickets but its already sold out......the date of the concert supposed to be on august 10...but it was postponed to a later date.....that time i was really happy beacuse i still have a chance to see the girls in person.....and ive alredy told my parents that im planning to go to the concert,,,,.and its okay for them....since the place of the concert is just near our house...2 weeks ago i heared that the concert date has been confirmed....but im so sad to hear that they had already changed the concert place....the concert will be held at verizon amphitheatre in IRVINE....i told my parents about it and they have change their mind..... :(

I m really heartbroken..... :(((

ps..sorry bout my english...

Thank you!

No worries though. I am sure that SNSD will be going back to the US someday, and since you'll be living in California, I'm sure that there will be other opportunities as well. Just keep the faith. I missed them twice already in Taiwan (where I am right now), and that really hurt a lot. I was really heartbroken that I cried. Just keep the faith. That's also the reason why Bangkok is so special to me. It was really a wonderful and memorable night. Words are simply not enough to describe every single detail.

^ Hey. Isn't SNSD going to go to the PH to perform for the Fantasy Concert? or smth like that ?

Yes they are. On January 19, 2013. Already bought me a ticket. All I need is to book a flight home. Busting my wallet again, but what the heck. It's the first time SNSD will be performing in the Philippines so a lot of my countrymates who are SONEs too are so excited. Finally!!! We are hoping that this will be the start of a solo concert or SMTOWN performance in the future in my country as well.

BunnyPancake.jpg

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Added more pictures via screencaps of the some of the videos I took. I am seriously having withdrawal syndrome. I wish I had a time machine to go back to where I was on February 12, 2012, 6PM. Seriously, I really wish I had a time machine.

BunnyPancake.jpg

strawberry4ever strawberry4ever
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

You wrote very well ^-^ I can really feel how breathtaking it is although I never been to a GG concert before.
Everyone suffered to make this concert a success, all the while it was worth the energy =D
And hopefully I can go to GG's concert one day. AWWWWWWWWW THAT MUST BE AWESOME! AMAJJINGGGG! <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

------------------- YURISISTABLE BLACK PEARL

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

You wrote very well ^-^ I can really feel how breathtaking it is although I never been to a GG concert before.
Everyone suffered to make this concert a success, all the while it was worth the energy =D
And hopefully I can go to GG's concert one day. AWWWWWWWWW THAT MUST BE AWESOME! AMAJJINGGGG! <3

Thank you! Like I said, I tried to write as accurately as I could to reflect better the emotions and the atmosphere. It was truly an amazing and breathtaking experience.

It is freaking awesome! And keep the faith. I waited two years to finally see them in person, and I hope that you will get your wish fulfilled as well.

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs
@  bunnybelle (08:48:20 AM) <3