Photo

[01/31/12 - 02/03/12] GG Runs NY AgainLive! with Kelly, Best Buy fansign, hotel lounging, & JFK departure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic
carotte-chan carotte-chan
  • Donors
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:32 AM

Warning: ~ 5400 words ^^;

If you are reading this, you are most likely a sone, and what are some of the things sones want the most? They want to see the girls, get autographs, take pictures, etc. right? So, like most of you probably would, I freaked out when I found out that there would be a fan sign event in New York. But that wasn't all that took place.

In case you aren't familiar with the events that happened:

- on Monday, January 30th, the girls arrived in New York.
- on Tuesday, January 31st, the girls appeared on Letterman.
- on Wednesday, Live! with Kelly.
- Thursday, the fan sign event at Best Buy.
- Friday, they left at midnight (technically Saturday).

Against my better judgment (oh! my poor grades T T) I flew to New York on Tuesday and arrived around 9 pm EST.

And so I'll begin~!

The night before my flight was very busy. I had to pack, of course, but more importantly I had to prepare stuff for the girls! I made two fan signs, one for Taeyeon and one for Jessica. Here is what they looked like:

Posted Image

This basically says "Taeyeon! You're so f***ing pretty!" but it doesn't. No swear words are actually included, but you can read it that way through a pun. I actually made this for a friend since it was her idea, but because of Best Buy line confusion, she couldn't get in :\

Posted Image

Sica's says "Painter Kang Jong Hee." In case you don't know, Kang Jong Hee is the role Sica plays in her drama "Wild Romance". Jong Hee is supposed to be a painter, and so I included Sica's real life painting of Sunny haha! I'm basically just making fun of her ^^

I also prepared a pillow for the fan sign because at the time, details were that the girls would sign any one item:
Posted Image

It took me longer than I thought to do everything, so I ended up not sleeping at all and showed up to the airport like a zombie. I had a little hiccup at security and almost got my fan signs taken away, but luckily they let me take them! Finally slept for a little on the 5-ish hour flight.

After dropping my stuff off at my sister's place, I headed for the studio for Live! with Kelly to line up on stand-by, since tickets were sold out. I ended up being the 3rd one in line, after a girl named Jamie (who I later befriended) and my friend Tommy. I got there at around 1:40 am (Wednesday now), and more people arrived later.

The first 15 of us got to know each other pretty well, since we were out in the cold until about 7 am. More and more people showed up, but all we could really focus on was keeping ourselves warm! It started raining at one point, and we were all pretty miserable. I wrapped my scarf around my fan signs, trying to keep them dry, and pretty much just alternated between zoning out and going crazy.

A lot of the people passing by would ask us why we were there. It was kind of funny, cause most of them would act like they knew who we were talking about even though they clearly didn't. The line for the ticket-holders began to form hours later right next to our stand-by line, and most of them were middle-aged caucasians. They at first thought that we were there to see J-Lo. They flooded us with questions after hearing that we weren't. They couldn't believe that we would line up so early in the cold lol. Some of them said that they saw the girls on Letterman!! That was really exciting ^^ Others said that they've heard of the Wonder Girls before, but not Soshi. They would soon find out though! Hehe.

Around 7:45 am, the girls' bus arrived. Of course, at that, everyone in the stand-by line went crazy!! A bunch of us left the line, with others staying behind to hold our spots (thank you Mako!!!). I ran across the street to the see them come out of the bus and stood with a bunch of other sones. We all had our cameras out and were soon rewarded.

I could try to describe it in words, but I took a fancam, so here's the link to it.
[Disclaimer: all my fancam vids suck, jsyk HAHA!]

Ohh my god… the girls are so pretty T T I know that that's an obvious thing to say, but it's so surreal to see them in real life and find that they look just as beautiful as they do in videos and pictures. They actually look even prettier in real life ; o ; I tried to keep my hands steady, but my spazzy side betrayed me when I saw Taeng haha. that's why the camera goes crazy at one part ^^; Sorry T T

I saw her before at SMTown NYC, but I didn't see her that close up. Ughh, I could spazz about that moment quite a bit, but I feel like I should limit the spazz here haha! There's a more spazz-worthy Taeng part later, so I'll just go crazy there d:

After seeing them go inside, we all ran back in line and finally, FINALLY got these numbered papers from the staff. We were told to come back around 8:30, so we took a much-needed coffee break at the Starbucks across the street and returned.

Posted Image

At around 9:15 they started letting people in, and luckily most of the people I got to know to were able to see the show! I had a seat at the very back with a friend, while most of the sones were off to the right side of the set.

The show was somewhat interesting, but honestly, all of our eyes were wandering, trying to see if the girls were peeking out from anywhere. After some segments and a pre-recorded video of J-Lo, they finally announced that the girls would be up soon.

And then they came out.

I don't know why I never realized how amazing Taeng's black and white stage outfit is. I've obviously seen it before on music programs and in the MV, but in person, the look is just… …. … jas;ofja gahhh!! T T The triangle where you can see her belly button when she raises her hands… and it looked so good with her long, blondish-brown ponytail. Urghh… …. a;ksjdfkla

Okay, okay, I promised to limit the spazzing ><; So anyway!!!

If the rest of the audience was quiet, I didn't notice because even though there were probably only around 20 sones in the audience, we were going crazy! We were holding up our signs, standing up, and yelling shamelessly for the girls. The girls waved to us and smiled, and Tiffany said good morning to us. We all greeted her back ofc~

The girls had this air of professionalism about them. I swear our girls are the best!! They soon took up their poses for "The Boys" and we prepared ourselves for the fan chants. (Did you hear them btw? Haha.) The girls began their perf, and again, it was just surreal to see them do their thing in real life. Even more so this time, it was surreal because of the setting! Kelly was soo nice to them, and even danced along to the music off to the side during the perf.

I'm sure you've all seen the broadcast, so I won't elaborate on that, but one thing I will comment on is Taeng's face (cause I was watching her, ofc haha). Oh my god LOL! Her and Yul on the left looked so lost!! HAHAHAH!! Taeng's expressions were so cute! She would purse her lips in a half smile, nod, her eyes would shift around, and she'd sometimes laugh a little later than everyone else. Sometimes she would stare off into space, as if concentrating on what was being said, and then she would just relax and exhale deeply. Oh Taeng bb, you're so funny.

After taking a picture, (Taeng doing this dorky, overhead pointing pose at Kelly) the girls waved goodbye to us and left the set. The whole time, I was alternating between holding up my Taeng fan sign and my Sica one. I'm not sure either were able to see them because I was in the back. I was okay with that though, because even though Sica was leaving NY early, I knew there would be more chances for Taeng.

Once the girls were gone and it went to commercial break, Kelly turned to us sones in the audience and told us how she was amazed with our fan chants hahha!! She said that she's never seen such active participation from the audience before and asked us to repeat one of them. One of the sones I met said that we couldn't do it without the music haha. And Kelly was just like.. ohhhh I see. Then we sort of tried to do it without, but it was weird. Afterwards, she just said nice things about the girls, like how their dance was cool and how she's happy they were on her show. She even made a joke about how her show was cooler than Oprah's cause Oprah never had them perform on hers lol.

The ladies around us in the audience seemed pretty impressed. When the girls first came out, the first comment I heard was that the girls were really skinny. After the perf though, the elderly couple next to us asked if the girls had any performances lined up in the U.S. We said no, and they were like.. "Ohh! That's a shame! They should really do something over here!" I think the girls might have a good amount of older fans if they actively promote over here haha.

Anyway, after the show ended, I went out to eat with the sones I met and also some Soshified kids in chinatown. We were all deathly tired, but went anyway and had fun ^^ I ended up taking a nap at one of their hotels and went back to my sister's to freshen up. After that, I went to meet up with the same new friends at the Best Buy in Union Square to get our wristbands for the fan sign event.

To clarify, the actual fan sign event wasn't until 7pm on Thursday, but to get in you needed to get a wristband, and they were only giving them out with a purchase of the CD at around 8am Thursday morning. There wasn't supposed to be a line until 5 am, but we knew that there would be sones in the area and wanted to keep watch on the place just in case.

We ended up getting there at around 10 pm (still Wednesday). I'm not sure if you guys have heard about it, but there was a big miscommunication between Best Buy and the girls' labels, so the situation got a little messy. I'll just skip over that part and say that it was really, really cold. Everyone in line would make trips back and forth between the Walgreens across the street and our little sidewalk to buy hand warmers, blankets, etc.

We were there until about 6 am (Thursday now), and honestly, those were some of the most mentally taxing hours of my life x___x I just can't sleep in the cold, so it was pretty painful to wait. At 6 though, they started moving people inside the Best Buy.

I don't know how many people were able to get in, but from what I hear there were around 1300 people who lined up outside in the cold. Isn't that insane?! Anyway, we were in the Best Buy for another 2 hours. I ended up falling asleep on stacked boxes of stereos, deliriously tired.

At around 8 am, the line started moving again, and when I woke up, seriously almost everyone was knocked out on the ground. It was half amusing and half depressing to see. I really just wanted to buy the CD, get my wristband, and ktfo, so that's exactly what I did haha! One of the NY sones I met (Hi Lucy ^^) was incredibly generous and let me take a nap and shower at her place. I didn't want to go back to my sister's cause she lives somewhat far, so I was extremely grateful.

The fan sign event was scheduled to begin at 7 pm, but all of us were still really paranoid about being able to get in, so we headed back to the Best Buy at around 3 pm. This time, there really was no line allowed, so we wandered the area.

At around 4 pm, the girls' bus arrived, but there was no one in sight. I'm sure the girls went in using a back entrance.

Around 5 pm, they started letting people into the Best Buy and it was chaotic haha. I was literally squished between people, as if I were at a packed concert. We finally settled down into our spots in line though, and this is when it really began to dawn on me that I was actually going to see the girls face to face. I pulled out my mirror and fixed my makeup (as I had been doing all night lmfao) to make sure I looked presentable, tried to put everything I needed on hand in the right pockets, and just mentally prepared myself.

While waiting, we discovered that we were only allowed to get albums signed, so I planned to just give the girls the pillow I prepared. I also found out from one of the girls in line (who I later went out to noraebang with ;D) how to say "Taeyeon, you're my favorite member" in Korean. I ended up writing it on my hand phonetically so I wouldn't forget LOL. Yes, I know… pretty dorky >< but whatever haha!!

Gosh, I was so antsy, waiting for the girls to actually come out. With the way the line was set up, it was impossible to see very far ahead.

Still waiting, there were two women who were talking at the Geek Squad counter close to us. They found out that the event was for our girls and said to each other that they should probably tell their teenage daughters about Soshi since they seem to be huge artists!! I was very amused, hearing that ^^

Anyway, as the time drew closer to 7 pm, my heart really started going crazy lol! My breathing got heavier, and I couldn't help but spazz with one of the girls in front of me in line (Michelle~~ T T haha!). She was also planning to tell her bias that she is her favorite member and we were practicing how to say it. The phrase is "Naega jeil chowa haneun (member's name) ayo." For me: "Naega jeil chowa haneun Taeyeon-unnie ayo." (probably spelled all that incorrectly, I apologize lol). The people around us kept trying to mess us up by singing "Naega jeil jal naga" haha!! Ahh… we were really freaking out.

At last, the line started moving again, and as we got closer, the excitement just built higher and higher. The girls' table was arranged parallel to the line, so I really didn't see them until it was almost my turn.

Oh dear lord… my hands were shaking so badly at that point hahaha!!

First up was Tiffany. God, Tiffany is so pretty. As I handed her my album jacket, I said, "It's very nice to meet you!" She said, "Aw, thank you! Thanks for coming!!" I swear her eye smile… it's so cute >< I meant to tell her that I came all the way from Cali, but I totally blanked out lol.

Next to her was Hyoyeon. Tbh, I really don't get why people sometimes think she's not pretty, because the girl is so gorgeous. Her smile looked so natural, like she was really happy to be at the event with all the fans, and I couldn't help but blurt out, "Aw, you're so pretty… ippeoyo" Hahaha!!

After Hyo was Syoo and I said, "Your English is very good!" She said "Thank you very much!" in response ^^

Yoong was next, and at that point I really couldn't speak lol. Yoona is such a natural beauty. I couldn't find words and ended up smiling like an idiot at her lol!! T T She smiled back and passed along the cover.

Then was Seo, who spoke to me first T T She said, "How are you?" Ofc, I answered with the boring response "Good" = = Haha! I asked her how she was as well and she said she was fine (: I really can't believe she's the same age as me… Life can be pretty unfair :')

Omg lol… Sunny was next and Sunny is sooo adorable ; ~ ; The first thought that instantly flooded my head was.. AHH!! CUTE!!! I stared at her for a second before walking up slowly and breaking out in a big smile LOL. I ended up going… "Aww~~~ Sunny~~!!" HAHAHA. She said, "You look so happy!" and smiled. Ugh, so embarrassing!! T T I must have seemed pretty ridiculous lmao.

….

and then i heard a voice speaking English..

and it sounded familiar…

….. ….

and it was Taeyeon's..

…. …. ….. … … … …. … …. … ………..

OH!!! MY!!! GODD!!! AHHHH!!! askdfjosadjfioadhfsoidfj a sofisajhfck;sjfk; ja;fjsdoaih uiaseh ckhsaf uiwaechask;cfkadshewa;;kfhaskjhf;askhdf;adis ghfuadsgi at his;dhf;asdjf;lkasjflsajfasjtiofwa dfjo;iasdjf; ladjshoifhasdo ;ifjaso;dljf a9si udo dhjflkjsdfl'k jasdoifads ilfhjls;akjfl;askddfjasdl;kjfjdsajfo; aijsfoasdjf;lasdj; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
(cr: associated press via jessies_boy@twitter)

Oh my gosh, she was unbelievably cute!! Her look that day was so feminine, and her hair was so pretty. It was a tad wavier than usual, pulled back, and her makeup seemed pretty light. She just… she's absolutely amazing T T It took so much more effort with her to maintain my composure and keep calm. I wouldn't have yelled or anything, but I probably would've just stood there smiling, covering my face, and going... "Awwww T T" Lol!

I thought I did a pretty good job, but one of my friends who watched our exchange said that I was bouncing/rocking on my heels in front of her the whole time HAHA, so maybe not? Gosh, I hope I didn't have a weird expression on my face ; o ;

Anyway, I stepped back a bit in front of her and held up my fan sign, watching her expression as I did. Her eyes flickered across it and a smile formed across her face - mine instantly widened.

She leaned back, covered her mouth partly with her hand, lowered her head, forming her double chin, turned to the side, and laughed with her eyes closed T T OMG!!!! asjdfk;sad Ughh, it really was the greatest moment ever!!! asjklfl;sa The highlight of my trip for sure!! In my peripheral vision, I thought I saw Sunny and Yuri look over to read the sign as well, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from Taeng. I didn't want to lol. What Taeganger would?!

She said "Thank you! Your sign is very cute" in clear English.

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Her English.... ajskjas; T T Omg, her English. It was very, very good! It didn't sound accented at all T T Her voice was so cute… and it sounded so nice… and I wanted to die hahaha!!

After showing her my sign, she started signing my album cover and I read out the sentence on my hand. As I finished, I looked up to see her smiling while looking at me. My heart was beating like crazy and I felt like I was melting ; ~~ ; Like a total dork, I then held up my hand and showed her that I wrote it on there LOL. Ahhhh!! Gahhhd!! Idk why I did that haha! But she laughed some more and said "Thank you very much!" ; o ; I didn't really know what to do so I just nodded while still smiling and then finally moved on to Yuri, who was last.

Yuri leaned forward a tiny bit and said, "Do you know what this gag means? … Madonna?" and gestured toward my fan sign. LOL!! Hahahahha!!! Idk why but Yuri's English (along with Sunny's) makes me laugh soo much! I swear the intonation is distinct for both of them. But anyway, I answered, "Yes! my friend told me." And she just smiled and said.. "Ahh… I see," while signing.

When she was done, I took it back and said thanks. Then I went to the exit and tried very, very hard not to explode into a fit of joy hahaha!! I kind of failed though when I saw one of my friends by the exit. I jumped on her with a hug. She asked if I got my Taeng fan sign signed and I was like.. aw s***. I should've asked… cause Taeng seemed amused enough by it to maybe sign it… But I was more than happy with everything that happened, so I walked out of the Best Buy, shaking with happiness anyway hehe!!! Exploded once I got outside of course with some of my friends, but umm… let's not go there hahaha ^^; I realized afterward that I forgot to give my pillow to the manager, who was supposed to be collecting gifts OTL

Even though I was still exhausted, I went out to celebrate with a bunch of sones later in K-town. We went to a Korean restaurant and then went to noraebang. Afterwards, I stayed with some of my sone friends who arrived that day at a hotel.

The next morning (Friday), I went with them to the hotel that Soshi was staying at. My friends were really, really sad that they missed the fan sign event because they flew in specifically for it, so they wanted to see Soshi at least once during their trip. We got to the lobby pretty early, at around 8 am. We started dozing off a little because of the night before. Then, we saw Yul come out of the elevator and we instantly perked up.

We didn't get up, but we said hi to her and waved. She looked so glamorous that morning! She was wearing sunglasses and went to lean on a pillar that was maybe 10 ft away from us. She stayed on the side hidden from the windows facing the street. We were debating if we should approach her because she was there for a good while, but before we could decide, she left her spot and walked out into a waiting car. She was off to the airport, leaving earlier than the others for drama filming, I believe. Surprisingly, there were paparazzi people outside. (Btw, seeing some of their shots now makes me feel angry. I didn't know that they pressed up against the windows of the girls' cars like that. Wtf? = = )

The next member we saw out of the elevator was Sooyoung, and really, there was something about her that day. I can't put my finger on what it was, but she was especially gorgeous as she slowly walked past us. She looked at us and we all smiled at her, staying seated and not saying anything hahah!! She smiled back and continued on her way out. After she left, we all agreed that we were just dumbstruck by how pretty she was lol! We all lost our ability to even say hi >< Syoo gave out some signatures to the people outside before leaving.

After Syoo was Sunny, who came out of the elevator with her sister. I honestly forgot if anyone greeted her because I was struck again by how cute she looked lol. She was wearing a casual outfit with a hat covering a lot of her face. She was holding her sister's hand with her head down, and her sister sped-walked them out of the hotel and into a car. Sunny looked so small next to her and had her head down the whole time. Personally, it gave me the impression that she wasn't feeling her best, but she also could have just been sleepy. I don't really know lol but seeing her like that made me feel a little sad. We didn't move from our spots that time, either.

Honestly, we didn't move very much at all hahaha! We were sleepy, still feeling the effects of the night before, and we didn't want to bother them. So we only got up once, which was for Seohyun, who came out after Sunny.

Seohyun was really dressed like a lady. Her long, fitted skirt and hair style just seemed to radiate a mature kind of beauty. I was again astounded by the fact that we're the same age lol! She was tinkering with her phone and went to move behind the same pillar that Yuri was at, hidden from the windows facing the street. This is what the pillar looks like btw (and no, there are no Soshi members behind it in this pic lol):

Posted Image

She stood there for a long while, so three of us got up and I said, "Excuse me, are you busy?" She looked up and smiled, saying, "Oh… yes." At that, we were just like.. "Oh! Okay." And we all sheepishly turned on our heels and plomped back down onto our couches hahaha!

Seohyun stood there for a good while, moved to another spot hidden from the windows, and then went back up the elevator. Thinking about it now, I wonder if she overheard what we were talking about ^^; We were just talking about what happened the night before at noraebang, but Idk… it's still embarrassing somehow lol. Ah.. I laughed pretty loudly.. I forgot she was there ><;

Fany came out later with another girl. They were both wearing sunglasses and hats and were dressed casually. They zipped right out of the elevator through another entrance into the hotel since the main one had around 10 people outside. I wouldn't have caught sight of her if I wasn't facing the elevators. Her bangs and sunglasses gave her away haha.

Seo came back down afterwards, and went to her same spot behind the pillar. This time we decided not to try, so we didn't say anything and just kept on with our conversation. A little afterward, two guys who I think were managers came and talked to her. Her voice… Ah! So cute! >< At one part, she said, "Ottokeyo!!" (sp?) in an exasperated way with aegyo. I wasn't watching them cause that would be creepy, but I really wish I saw her face when she said that cause I'm sure it was really cute T T Awhile later, they started moving out of the hotel and Seohyun gave away Soshi stickers to the fans outside while signing things. She then left.

The last girl I saw out of the elevator was Taengoo lol. Taeng came out with a guy who was probably a manager or something, and he had his arm around her shoulders. They walked out very, very quickly, and Taeng was leaning into him as if bracing herself. They went out and he hastily hailed a cab for the two of them. Taeng had a pretty somber expression on the whole time. I hope she didn't get sick again ><;

After Taeng's appearance, it was around 2 pm and we were all pretty hungry, so we dispersed. I went back to my sister's again to take a long, very much-needed nap. I then met up with my friends again later to go to the airport to see the girls off.

One of my friends from back home is a really big Sooyoungster, and she had planned an event for Sooyoung's birthday at the fan sign. She wasn't able to attend though, and it was really hard to organize with the way the fan sign was set up, so we ended up moving the event and improvising for their airport departure. We had a bunch of papers with the words "Happy Birthday Sooyoung!" printed out in both English and Korean, and we distributed them to the fans there.

As it was the international terminal, there happened to be some Koreans there who seemed to be in their 30's. They noticed us and started talking amongst themselves about Soshi, curious to see if they would actually come or not, so we offered them some flyers. Two of the men actually took them lol! And then they went out and tried to approach the girls' bus!!! ><;; We were just staring at each other like… Omfg what are those guys doing?! Lol!! Luckily, the girls weren't actually in the bus, so nothing happened.

We had a little problem with an airport staff woman because of all the cameras my friends had. I'm pretty sure she thought we were paparazzi or something haha! She later found out that we were just fans though and even lent us some makeshift tape so that we could tape the papers together to make a bigger sign~

After doing that, my photographer friends went up to the second level of the airport to take pictures. I stayed on the bottom level though, since I still had my pillow and wanted to give it to Taeyeon.

The girls finally arrived all at once from a side that we weren't expecting, and Sooyoung instantly smiled when she saw our signs. She said "Thank you!!" and waved to us. Haha, I swear afterward, she had this smirk on her face the whole time. It was such a funny expression…

The girls walked to the security point in a round-a-bout way, and as they were approaching us, my two friends and I called out, "Taengooo~" in a cutesy way hahaha! She looked up and smiled. When she was closer, I stepped forward and said, "Taeyeon! Please take it…" while holding out my pillow. I still felt just as nervous as before, but since there was only one opportunity, I did my best!

She stopped for a second and had this surprised, amused look on her face. As I stood still, holding it out to her, her manager came. She started reaching out toward it, but her manager grabbed the pillow. I kind of wish she took it instead, but it's alright. I was a little far from her anyway. I was scared to get too close lol! I'm also just glad that it got taken at all! I'm not silly enough to believe that Taeng would really take it home and use it, but if she or any of the girls saw my fanart for even a second and found it the slightest bit interesting, then that would be more than enough for me T T

Afterwards, I just stepped back and watched as the girls went through security with the other sones there, because at that terminal in JFK, it's all in plain view.

I don't know why, but it really tickled me to see the girls take off their jackets and shoes, put them in bins, and walk through the metal detectors. They looked so cute doing it! Taeyeon in her socks is the cutest thing ever, I swear T T She looks so small! (Even though, as I found out, she's taller than me :| )

She and Tiffany were the last ones through the metal detecting gate on the side I was at. As Tiffany was about to step through, some sones next to me yelled bye. Fany covered her face, looked up toward the ceiling, and yelled bye back in a really cute way ; ~ ; My friends who were on the second level got pictures/videos (cr: smackie83) and you can see her smile in them. Fany, you're so cute!! ; o ;

They finally all passed through security, turned, and waved.

And then they were gone.

Throughout the ride back to the hotel, I couldn't help but think back on everything that happened over the past couple of days. It really was a crazy experience, and since I didn't sleep very much, it seemed like a week or two passed, rather than just a few days.

I met so many amazing sones, reunited with others, made memories, and got to see our girls. Each day was super stressful, but now that it's all over, I find that I have no regrets.

See you girls again soon,
carotte ♥

uYmiE.jpgndmJH.jpg

i'm such a dork lol xp
taengoo~ ♥♥♥
4/15/11

eirene eirene
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

your so lucky!! seeing Taeng & the other girls face to face is heaven!!!
someday I will see them too.. hehe. :D
thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

“So let’s become best friends that don’t get ashamed of each other but cherish and have plenty of care for each other.”
- Kim Taeyeon (SNSD Official Website, 10th Dec 2010)

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

---------

제 시카

my sica

SNSDave SNSDave
  • Stylists
  • 3203 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:17 AM

This is why I follow the Carrot. Great fanaccount, and can't wait to see you and your eyesmile at the next event. :)

⚝ Kendelle ⚝ ⚝ Kendelle ⚝
  • Donors
  • 1216 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

What a nice fan account! I like reading long things, though, so don't worry!

You got to see them a few times~ How lucky! Maybe Taengoo took the pillow and used it for the flight home - that would be nice! ^__^

With Posted Imageyu

~ I will love all 9 ~

"I have learned the art of poisoning difficult customers" - Leader of Typo Club

hatesin96 hatesin96
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

woah so lucky

greentea25 greentea25
  • Donors
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

wow incredible experience you got there. ^-^ danggggg hopefully i'll see them next time

dalicahe dalicahe
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:09 PM

Wow you really had an amazing experience and all your handwork really paid off congrats and thanks for taking the time to share your memories with us :)

Once a S♡NE forever a S♡NE

☻M.a.☻ ☻M.a.☻
  • Donors
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

WAHHHHHHHH nice! So you guys were at the airport!?
BTW stealing borrowing that pic of Taeyeon!

SEObang12-1.jpg

I ship Yoong with SEObang :3

|| Apologize || Eternal Promise || My Amajjing In-Laws ||

wongeen wongeen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

amazing fan acc! i wish i could have attended the others haha and i'm so jealous of your convo with taeng TT i want to have an english convo with her too! LOL
i was at JFK when they left too! ^__^ except that whole experience was like 10 paragraphs for me LOL
i was the guy in the pea coat if you remember :)

Kazzie Kazzie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:42 PM

wow!
Your so lucky!!!
When u mentioned you were gave a pillow to taeng at the airport,
I was just watching a fancam of it!
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related at 1:04! hahaha

Bobthebuilder Bobthebuilder
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Your so lucky u got see all of the girls! i hvent even seen one face to face. It was great reading ur forum (although it took quite a while xD)

JessicaJungy JessicaJungy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

wow for some reason this almost made me cry ... SOO GOOOD thanks for the recount !!! :D

chubbaymoo chubbaymoo
  • Donors
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:58 AM

so detailed *~* sounds like a really enjoyable time, through extremely physically and mentally taxing >< glad you got to experience it!

Tootles Tootles
  • Donors
  • 277 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

OMG Carotte, your fan acc is too good, too cute, too funny, too exciting - all at the same time XDDD and your Taengoo-spazzing signature has just rounded this post up nicely and made my lunch time XDDD

I'm glad you had such great experiences interacting with the Girls. They sound incredible in person and I can only pray for fansign events in accessible places to me in the near future <3

Congrats again on the great times you've had :D
Posted Image

FrozenArctic FrozenArctic
  • ♬Radio DJ
  • 631 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

keke awesome fan account!! :DD I love how you were spazzing while writing XD
It was great meeting you, and can't wait for summer nowww~

二人だけの秘密だよ. cr; merong77.com

EC0vHcc.png

Read: Fan Fiction | Fan Account

Twitter: @FrozenArctic

haemonieshidae haemonieshidae
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Great fan account ! Brings to us the girls when we cud not be there !

Thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (01:34:00 AM) what is that bot doing zzz
@  cinderella@y... (04:52:29 PM) bot zzzzz
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:35 PM) bots*
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:31 PM) bot r crazy
@  Keitaro88 (04:44:26 PM) yeah
@  alice_ot12 (04:00:43 PM) i hate the ad spam
@  Keitaro88 (11:09:19 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  kidrobot (09:44:59 PM) reeses eggs